March 25, 2019, 11:54:55 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Kesashi's Gallery  (Read 31709 times)

Offline devola

• View Profile
Re: Kesashi's Gallery
« Reply #405 on: March 08, 2019, 05:21:51 PM »
I love Izabel's design, very simple cute and creepy at all once. I'm curious about the game's story already just from the character designs! Great work with the assignment, you definitely captured Da Vinci really well imo.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: March 08, 2019, 08:27:03 PM »
Unorganized commentary:

That artwork years in review only shows that you've always had a knack for coloring, especially in color blending, as early as your colored pencil.

So many characters...so many...ugh, you're like me. All the OCs. Just about every stereotype and trope will get covered eventually if people like us aren't stopped.

The grind is real man.

This passion project of yours is really coming along now, isn't it? Baby steps lead to big strides or somesuch wisdom.

Online Lord Kesashi

• The Cel Shader
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: March 16, 2019, 12:14:31 AM »
Man it's such a subjective statement I know but traditional work like this really sells me. I just love the idea of it being real and there in your workspace after working on it.

Until you have to find a place to put it, But seriously, you take it for granted when you do a lot of traditional work. I can tell I have a very different relationship with my own digital art. I wasn't even sure if I should include it in my own portfolio when applying to have the university review it.

So many characters...so many...ugh, you're like me. All the OCs. Just about every stereotype and trope will get covered eventually if people like us aren't stopped.

Yeah and I've been trying to go back and flesh out some of the characters I worked on a long time ago. Most of the characters of Izabel have already existed, like Izabel herself, but with different identities. That was originally the goal with Blade Regalia, but then I ran out and had to create brand new ones.

That's called forgery a cool idea.

Not exactly incorrect. Contemporary artwork can have copyrights. I recently found out buildings can be copyrighted. Architecture and interior designs require permission to photograph if it's recognizable.

The more I draw this piece, the more I come to hate Da Vinci for putting me through it.

I love Izabel's design, very simple cute and creepy at all once. I'm curious about the game's story already just from the character designs! Great work with the assignment, you definitely captured Da Vinci really well imo.

During some play testing I've successfully been able to terrify family members without using jump-scares or any audio. Huge win for me since it is my first time working with horror. And it's a bit challenging as I'm trying to avoid gore.

You guys may recognize some of the older works of art in this room. While the game is going to be a reflection on me, the artwork in this room is actually made by the "Mother". The next "enemy" I'm working on is the maid who has been blinded. There will be more artwork that I will have to draw especially for the game because I want the paintings to be your main source of information about what's actually happening. There will be a lot of family portraits. Currently not sure if I want to use any dialogue, so it may be your only source. There's also a few new Blade Regalia characters

Natalie

Regina

Offline OviumNoir

• Power comes in response to a need, not a desire.
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: March 18, 2019, 09:49:17 AM »
Man it's such a subjective statement I know but traditional work like this really sells me. I just love the idea of it being real and there in your workspace after working on it.

Until you have to find a place to put it, But seriously, you take it for granted when you do a lot of traditional work. I can tell I have a very different relationship with my own digital art. I wasn't even sure if I should include it in my own portfolio when applying to have the university review it.

Yeah and I've been trying to go back and flesh out some of the characters I worked on a long time ago. Most of the characters of Izabel have already existed, like Izabel herself, but with different identities. That was originally the goal with Blade Regalia, but then I ran out and had to create brand new ones.

That's called forgery a cool idea.

Not exactly incorrect. Contemporary artwork can have copyrights. I recently found out buildings can be copyrighted. Architecture and interior designs require permission to photograph if it's recognizable.

The more I draw this piece, the more I come to hate Da Vinci for putting me through it.

During some play testing I've successfully been able to terrify family members without using jump-scares or any audio. Huge win for me since it is my first time working with horror. And it's a bit challenging as I'm trying to avoid gore.

You guys may recognize some of the older works of art in this room. While the game is going to be a reflection on me, the artwork in this room is actually made by the "Mother". The next "enemy" I'm working on is the maid who has been blinded. There will be more artwork that I will have to draw especially for the game because I want the paintings to be your main source of information about what's actually happening. There will be a lot of family portraits. Currently not sure if I want to use any dialogue, so it may be your only source. There's also a few new Blade Regalia characters

Natalie

Regina

Regina<3
When you TALK, you are only repeating what you already know - but if you LISTEN, you may learn something new.

Offline suuper-san

• I have no idea what I am doing XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: March 23, 2019, 04:20:05 PM »
wow I had no idea buildings could be copyrighted!!!

and that is some creepy room with the paintings. well done!
I try and avoid gore too, and well, anything extreme of any kind. it takes a higher level of story telling to grip the viewers and get their emotions involved but it's worth it I think.

nice zombie/stitched girl. only gripe is the eye patch looks a bit uncomfortable over the nose. Some eye patches that I have seen dont have the lower cord on one side to prevent that very issue I assume. the mixed clothing parts is a good idea too.

Love the layers on that white dress too. really adds details while keeping it simple.
Art: Manga / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other
Manga: Overdrive / Endlessness
Other: Tutorials / Craft
Feedback & Critique Welcome!!

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: March 23, 2019, 09:22:00 PM »
Oh yeah, architects and interior design people are VERY into how artistic there work is. Well, they can be at least. It's how you separate the ones who are good to work with from those that aren't. I'll leave it to your imagination which is which.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Online Lord Kesashi

• The Cel Shader
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: Today at 01:50:50 AM »
nice zombie/stitched girl. only gripe is the eye patch looks a bit uncomfortable over the nose. Some eye patches that I have seen dont have the lower cord on one side to prevent that very issue I assume.

Interesting idea. I probably should have researched eyepatch designs beforehand. I was just distracted by the way that it shows off the curvature of the nose