October 19, 2018, 08:12:14 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: TK-Seki's Studio  (Read 33304 times)

Offline TK-Seki

• Sleep-Deprived Multitasker
    • View Profile
Re: TK-Seki's Studio
« Reply #465 on: July 20, 2018, 12:16:58 AM »
Great work on all the new stuff. Those BnHA ones definitely look like the kind of prints that vendors sell at conventions. Such good quality...

I'm glad that the work's been steady for you. Just don't forget to take a little time for yourself! (I say, with a sleep schedule that wakes me up in the wee hours of the morning and puts me to bed in the late afternoon).

Doing my best not to burn out, Mahlua. Thank you. Your sched sounds pretty steep, too! o_o

Here's another print in progress!

:: =What should today's sketch be?= ::
Open for commissions.

personal series: Ayakashi Refrain (revision ongoing) || active commissioned manga: 3 || webtoon collabs: 2 || VNs in progress: 1 (hiatus)

Offline Walter B

• View Profile
« Reply #466 on: July 20, 2018, 04:10:04 AM »
Those look really professional. Great work!

Facebook       Patreon

Offline OviumNoir

• Power comes in response to a need, not a desire.
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: July 20, 2018, 11:59:05 AM »
Great work on all the new stuff. Those BnHA ones definitely look like the kind of prints that vendors sell at conventions. Such good quality...

I'm glad that the work's been steady for you. Just don't forget to take a little time for yourself! (I say, with a sleep schedule that wakes me up in the wee hours of the morning and puts me to bed in the late afternoon).

Doing my best not to burn out, Mahlua. Thank you. Your sched sounds pretty steep, too! o_o

Here's another print in progress!

TK, I like the style you have. You use sai for your work?
When you TALK, you are only repeating what you already know - but if you LISTEN, you may learn something new.

Offline suupertramp

• Anyone need a wall of text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: July 22, 2018, 02:47:38 PM »
wow great bright artworks!
I hope you sell the prints because they are really good :)
the manga page looks fab, although the speech bubbles look strange without a black outline. is that a popular thing nowadays?
and regarding speech bubbles again, just a preference, but I like it when the tiny pointy triangle thing is curvy rather than straight. I think thats a Japanese vs. American thing though maybe.

I think maybe the Bakugou one is too mild? I can't imagine him making such a peaceful calm expression! Those are some thin sketch lines.

Offline TK-Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #469 on: July 31, 2018, 10:08:56 AM »

Yes, I do. :) And thank you, Noir. [/size]

the manga page looks fab, although the speech bubbles look strange without a black outline. is that a popular thing nowadays?
and regarding speech bubbles again, just a preference, but I like it when the tiny pointy triangle thing is curvy rather than straight. I think thats a Japanese vs. American thing though maybe.

I think maybe the Bakugou one is too mild? I can't imagine him making such a peaceful calm expression! Those are some thin sketch lines.

The manga is a loose sample, so the balloons aren't outlined. ^^ The small, pointy tails on them are a preference: the large, swishy tails are a bit bulky for me haha.

I agree that Kacchan looks pretty mild, too! Lol. I guess he's more like a perpetual wrong-side-of-the-bed person in the mornings. :D

Post-event update: I sold out all my prints and Jobclass (Gamer, Cosplayer, Artist) pins on both days. ^^

Here are the other ones that went out on the table:

Open for commissions.

personal series: Ayakashi Refrain (revision ongoing) || active commissioned manga: 3 || webtoon collabs: 2 || VNs in progress: 1 (hiatus)

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: July 31, 2018, 10:48:44 AM »
Congratulations Seki! That's really cool!

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline suupertramp

• View Profile
« Reply #471 on: July 31, 2018, 11:53:06 AM »
Post-event update: I sold out all my prints and Jobclass (Gamer, Cosplayer, Artist) pins on both days. ^^
now THAT'S what we want to hear!!
well done :P

I like your hair style (drawings, not yours!) lately. its a bit more stylised than previously, so it feels very mangaish, but still lovely depth and detail :)

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: July 31, 2018, 12:00:26 PM »
Great to hear that you sold out. I assume that means you got a good profit for the con? I'm proud of you! Hopefully this means more cons and more sold out signs in the future for you!

Offline TK-Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #473 on: September 10, 2018, 11:14:44 PM »
Hi, guys! Woot. It's been so long since I last put something on here. There's another event coming this weekend. Even though I won't be running a booth until next year, I'm there for two things: one, to deliver commissions from people who'd taken my card and contact details from last con, and two - it's for the karaoke contest. (Defending the two-time streak maybe?) Haha.

That aside, here's one of the artworks requested on short notice - it's for a friend who's running a mini-event Splatoon showdown there. ^^; He needed time to promote, so this was put on prio.

One down, three commissions to go.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 11:19:02 PM by TK-Seki »

Open for commissions.

Offline Echo_River

• Mild Observer
  • Chau-chau!
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: September 21, 2018, 10:06:58 PM »
Good to see your works again Seki!
Neat as always. I love how you do the shading, like how it's softened in certain parts.
No one is perfect . . . that's why there's erasers and extra paper.

DA: http://neysun.deviantart.com
IG: https://www.instagram.com/neysun_hao/

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: September 22, 2018, 08:24:29 AM »
That squid (kid?) Looks like they're about to challenge me to a Pokemon battle. Great job!

Fo defend that title champ!

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline OviumNoir

• Power comes in response to a need, not a desire.
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: September 23, 2018, 05:38:12 PM »

Yes, I do. :) And thank you, Noir. [/size]

The manga is a loose sample, so the balloons aren't outlined. ^^ The small, pointy tails on them are a preference: the large, swishy tails are a bit bulky for me haha.

I agree that Kacchan looks pretty mild, too! Lol. I guess he's more like a perpetual wrong-side-of-the-bed person in the mornings. :D

Here are the other ones that went out on the table:

Love ya last commission ( good luck with the rest!) but loving these works in particular, would like to see more of this style/look for sure
When you TALK, you are only repeating what you already know - but if you LISTEN, you may learn something new.

Offline suupertramp

• View Profile
« Reply #477 on: September 27, 2018, 09:43:07 AM »
nice splatoon one, it's different style to what you've produced recently and I think it looks more complete than your normal works? maybe because its less of a sketchy style and more blocky. looks great regardless.
(everyone here seems to be doing different styles lately)

Offline TK-Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #478 on: October 05, 2018, 04:42:28 AM »
Love ya last commission ( good luck with the rest!) but loving these works in particular, would like to see more of this style/look for sure
I will try to put out more works in that style. It seems people have a fondness for it, but it takes longer to finish over lined art. ^^ Thanks, dude.[/font][/size]

nice splatoon one, it's different style to what you've produced recently and I think it looks more complete than your normal works? maybe because its less of a sketchy style and more blocky. looks great regardless.
(everyone here seems to be doing different styles lately)

It's pretty fun to switch up styles. Keeps your galleries from going stale, haha. I change styles depending on what commissioners are looking for or what genre I'm working with.

Usually, I'm stuck doing shounen work, but I had a different request recently - and it was a shoujo piece. Since it was a gift for someone, I took extra care when it came to using refs so I can grab a resemblance to the characters my commissioner had in mind.

Here's how it looks now, minus the sweet message attached to it on print. (This version is for gallery purposes.)

Open for commissions.