November 18, 2018, 10:18:42 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: (Free) Escape puzzle series, looking for writers to help with creating puzzles  (Read 453 times)

Offline SquirkLovesEverybody

• View Profile
I'm working on a series to succeed my current webcomic, Blood Crush. In it, the characters must solve puzzles to escape from rooms at least once a chapter. I plan to handle the story and characters by myself, but would like to find some help with creating the escape puzzles. There is no need for commitment on this; you might want to help edit a single puzzle which I've already written or come up with several on your own, but anyone who helps will be credited accordingly.
The puzzles follow a basic format: The person or persons enter a room with some kind of theme. For example, the room might appear to be a simple kitchen, and contain things you would expect to find in an ordinary kitchen.  The subjects will receive a message on their phone (every subject carries one with their number) telling them how to begin.
The complete but unfinished premise of the series can be found here http://jackdenim17.deviantart.com/journal/Future-Series-383682660.
If you have any questions, please email me. novelist99PLZ READ RULES NO EMAIL ADDRESSES.com
This series will not begin for several months, but if you help me with a puzzle before it begins, I will still credit you and try to contact you when it begins. Thank you ^^