March 29, 2024, 04:09:46 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: UVERworld  (Read 2038 times)

Offline hikari

• Gambler
  • Sage of NET
    • View Profile
UVERworld
« on: July 16, 2013, 07:11:29 AM »
For you guys who listen to j rock, I would highly recommend UVERworld.  They are my favourite band consisting of 5 members. They've done songs for bleach (D Technolife was opening 2. Chance was an opening for one of the games) blood+ (colour of the heart) the gundam series (Hakanaku mo Towa no Kanashi) Ao No Exorcist (opening 1 Core Pride) D grayman (opening 4 Gekidou) and
another anime that I cant reremember :/ (Endscape). They have 5 albums, Timeless, Bugright, Proglution, Awakeve and LAST. If you have time, try them out they are a great band, id recommend GO-ON, colour of the heart or Core Pride as the first song to listen to
P.s they did a song with Abingdon boys school called SOUEN,  I have that version (its basically all of normal SOUEN with a tiny bit of Gekidou in the middle, although the live version is amazing)

Offline Aster Lawrence

• Is Not A Tsundere
    • View Profile
Re: UVERworld
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 01:21:56 PM »
OH MY GOD I LOVE UVERWORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really like Chance and Colors of The Heart, though my first song was D-Technolife.
Solitude is thy companion.

Offline hikari

• Gambler
  • Sage of NET
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 02:14:14 PM »
D technolife was the first song they made, and its pretty much the first song that most people hear. I just realised now, that there isnt 5 members... there is now 6 with Seika returning

Offline beige.blancmange

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2014, 08:47:13 PM »
GO-ON is absolutely amazing. I'm surprised they didn't turn it into an anime song.
Have a look at my original comics which can be found in the Member's Manga section. ;)

[DARK-SIDE-HERO] [Shadow's Love]

Offline hikari

• Gambler
  • Sage of NET
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2014, 04:35:46 AM »
It is a pretty good song, my favourites at the moment are limitless, dont think feel, and 7th trigger