April 18, 2024, 07:20:56 PM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: My drawings,your opinian.  (Read 5696 times)

Offline codenametukaioo7

• Manga and Anime freak
  • Do what ever, but don't lose your cool.
    • View Profile
My drawings,your opinian.
« on: May 20, 2013, 11:44:28 AM »
Hello! I am new and here and please judge my drawings and tell me how can I improve them.I want to be came a manga artist but first I want to improve my drawings.I know I am asking for help but once I get some experience then I will also contribute. :dance:

And that's all,I will draw more soon.
Drawing no. 1,2,4,7,8 was done after watching Mark Crilley's video so it's Mark Crilley's artwork and credit.
Drawing no.  3,5,6,9 was done by me from my imagination/without watching any photo or video,however they are not my own character.no.5 is Mark Crilley's Character,no.3,6 belong to Masashi Kishimoto and no. 9 belong to Akira Toriyama,Thank you.
Please give me a link of some tutorial like how to make manga,Story board,inking process and what equipment is needed. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 11:49:15 PM by codenametukaioo7 »

Offline Suuper-san

• Level 0 Writer
  • Anyone need a wall of text?
    • View Profile
Re: My drawings,your opinian.
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 02:49:12 PM »
i like the chibi picture :P

i cant comment heavily unless i see more work, but so far it looks like you have covered the basics, a bit of face proportions off, like the position and size of the ear on the first pic, but you are definitely getting there!
cant wait to see more!
Art: Illustrations / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other Art | Manga Stories & Projects
Other Stuff: Tutorials / Craft / Cosplay | Feedback & Critique Welcome!

Offline 50 Words for Paipis

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2013, 03:06:58 PM »
I'd say the only criticism of the first pic is the ear. Otherwise, it's very good and very expressive.

Offline Daisetsu-bushido

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2013, 03:17:33 PM »
If you'd cover the forehead with more strands of hair on the first pic, then it would've looked better in my opinion. And her right eye should be placed a little higher or the left eye lower [depends on your own preferences].
The second one is a copied pic of Mark Crilley's artwork. Don't forget to credit the original author of the pic when you copy something.

Good luck.

Offline codenametukaioo7

• Manga and Anime freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2013, 10:28:15 PM »
If you'd cover the forehead with more strands of hair on the first pic, then it would've looked better in my opinion. And her right eye should be placed a little higher or the left eye lower [depends on your own preferences].
The second one is a copied pic of Mark Crilley's artwork. Don't forget to credit the original author of the pic when you copy something.

Good luck.

Yes,I know actually when I upload them I am having problem with my internet connection so I only upload two and didn't get any chance to write it.

I'd say the only criticism of the first pic is the ear. Otherwise, it's very good and very expressive.

Thanks,Please tell somethings about my other drawing when I upload them.

i like the chibi picture :P

i cant comment heavily unless i see more work, but so far it looks like you have covered the basics, a bit of face proportions off, like the position and size of the ear on the first pic, but you are definitely getting there!
cant wait to see more!

Thanks,uploading more.

Offline codenametukaioo7

• Manga and Anime freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2013, 07:16:06 AM »
Hello! did anybody have time to give me opinion. :notgood:

Offline DBNext

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2013, 08:02:25 AM »
You dont seem to use guidlines
Use them, you will get better drawings

Offline codenametukaioo7

• Manga and Anime freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2013, 10:16:37 PM »
You dont seem to use guidlines
Use them, you will get better drawings
Thanks,can you pass me a link of tutorial about guideline. ;D

Offline DBNext

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2013, 02:44:17 AM »
hmm i dont know any links, i just watch mark crilley and a couple other artists on youtube

Offline codenametukaioo7

• Manga and Anime freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2013, 05:10:55 AM »
hmm i dont know any links, i just watch mark crilley and a couple other artists on youtube

hmm then can you give me there youtube video links (except mark crilley's because I already have that).

Offline archangel812

• There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2013, 12:31:23 PM »
Your art is very good. Like DB said guidelines. You need to spend some time on eyes. Eyes typically FOREVER to get good at, so doodle practice eyes everywhere. The only way to improve is practice. For the past 6 - 7 years most of what I draw is eyes. You should see my school binders  ;D completelly packed. #'s 1, 2, and 5, remember to pull the forehead back after you draw the brow, instead of leaving that bulge. Also for #5 the eyes are the wrong sizes the one closest should be bigger and wider, while the far one should be the same height but different width. Youre #1 is a decent example of this. Ears should be a little up from where the jaw ends, if you can imagine that. #3 watch that you don't make the face too long. (I have some trouble with this and tend to make the nose too long.) #1 and #3 shoulders. This can be remedied by looking at yourself in a mirror. Drawing the collarbone can help you measure the distance. #5 keep the jaw line straight. (thats really just practice. I apoligixe for having all the comments so spread out. I hope this helps

Offline codenametukaioo7

• Manga and Anime freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2013, 02:08:59 AM »
@DBNext- Thanks for the link and advise. ;D

@ archangel812 - Thanks, So my main two goals is eyes and face proportion then body proportion. Okay, I will try hard. :frown:

@Jamieboy113 - Thanks for the compliment. :blush: And yes I spend 8 hrs approx each in no. 1 and 2,2 hrs approx in no.3 ,8 hrs approx in no. 4 , 30 minutes approx in no. 5 ,6 hrs approx in no.6 , 2hrs approx each in no. 7 and 8 , 1hrs 10 minutes+few secs (sure) in no. 9.

I total get 4 hrs in drawing in holiday and 30 minutes or less in school days. :sadbye:

Well I try to re-draw them and improve them and I also drawing my own character so I will soon post them.

Offline KagePen

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2013, 04:39:38 PM »
Yo Debo-san! :thumbsup: I'm loving the work!  :biggrin: Keep it up my friend :clapping:

Btw, here's a link to a tutorial on how to make a manga storyboard http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/topic,8024.0.html
I hope you find it useful :santa:

Offline codenametukaioo7

• Manga and Anime freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2013, 01:08:48 AM »
Yo Debo-san! :thumbsup: I'm loving the work!  :biggrin: Keep it up my friend :clapping:

Btw, here's a link to a tutorial on how to make a manga storyboard http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/topic,8024.0.html
I hope you find it useful :santa:

Thanks Kagepen-sensei. ;D