February 07, 2023, 06:42:55 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: introduction and ideas  (Read 987 times)

Offline Mikeman361

• View Profile
introduction and ideas
« on: April 16, 2013, 09:04:18 AM »
Hello everyone. My name is Mike (obviously)
For a while now I have been mauling over ideas I'd like to become mangas. After looking around the web I'd start here. I'd like to finish up writing almost a prologue or short story that would later be translated into the first volume and post it here. This is because I have 2 ideas and I'd like to see which one people would find more interesting to go off of. Also I will be in need to find a partner. This is because I myself am not an artist so I would need someone who is. So if you guys could leave suggestions about how I could go about this let me know. The one idea already has its prologue/short story near completion and I will begin typing up the other one soon. Their writing style and stuff will be a bit awkward as just text because I wish to get the main points across while also giving the readers a way to imagine what it potentially will look like, so it will read rather simply. Anyway thanks and I look forward to being apart of this community.

Offline KagePen

• View Profile
Re: introduction and ideas
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 09:25:27 AM »
Hello friend, I think a topic like this would be better off in Welcome centre, so how about you introduce yourself there ^^

Also, if you're looking for an artist then I suggest you stick around for a while and get to know everyone better, this will increase your chances, included that you post your stories so the commute can take a look at it :biggrin: This way, if you are talented, artists will have a chance to see if they're interested in your work ^^

Anyway, enjoy and remember to read the stickies! :D