January 16, 2018, 12:14:45 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: N.E.T Topic Idea's discussion room  (Read 1490 times)

Offline KagePen

• View Profile
N.E.T Topic Idea's discussion room
« on: April 01, 2013, 03:31:50 PM »
Here members of the MR sub-group Nippon Expedition Team will discuss idea's for for topics that promote N.E.T.  :biggrin:

Offline Chaos297

• The Crossest Kitsune in Scotland
  • Aiming for a series in Weekly Shonen Jump
    • View Profile
Re: N.E.T Topic Idea's discussion room
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 03:45:53 PM »
Created for the purpose of cutting back on over dependance on skype and to strngthen NET's ties with MR in general though more forum activity from the team so if you'd like to offer a sugestion for a topic please feel free as long as it's within reason, is tasteful and isn't in conflict with the forum's rules both local and general.

Offline KagePen

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 03:52:48 PM »
I think we should begin this with the planning of a recruitment topic  :thumbsup:

Online Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2013, 01:43:55 AM »
Plz Guys keep topics  like  "Nippon Expedition" at PUB.

Offline Chaos297

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2013, 03:43:30 AM »
Plz Guys keep topics  like  "Nippon Expedition" at PUB.

Since it was a Japan oriented sub group we figured it be fine here but then again only Coryn would fully understand what fits and what doesn't so we'll run it past him first next time.

Online Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2013, 04:05:19 AM »
No. the PUB is for this kind of discussions even though now it goes beyond that. Nippon board is discussions only about Japan or related to it. Anything like this or anything like this goes to PUB. Not just these but also

if anyone plan to goto some cosplay convention and setting up a group about it it goes to PUB not to Cosplay board.

I fully understand what fits where.

Offline Chaos297

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2013, 04:36:57 AM »
No. the PUB is for this kind of discussions even though now it goes beyond that. Nippon board is discussions only about Japan or related to it. Anything like this or anything like this goes to PUB. Not just these but also

if anyone plan to goto some cosplay convention and setting up a group about it it goes to PUB not to Cosplay board.

I fully understand what fits where.

Sorry for the missunderstanding since the logic is a bit vague in the nonjapan relation of the topic.
We'll be sure to make sure not to miss place these topics in future though it would seem that Coryn doesn't fully agree with the logic since he decided that the team formation topic was placed right but that's just an observation.

Online Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2013, 04:52:15 AM »
Keep all in one topic or other all  in PUB. Also bigger topics in Break room automatically goes to PUB when they get bigger.  Forgot tell that before.  You'd  find most of your posts gone suddenly when that happen.

Logic works in different ways. We do things this way because have seen how thing kind of topics work and seen these for years. I moved that Topic to PUB because I knew it gonna end there when Max post count kicks in sooner or later. Coryn didn't know that and I didn't do anything because I know it will be back in PUB automatically.

Your rank is Sr Member now and if you have over 100+ post in these topics guess what happen when these move back to PUB. Another reason I moved it to PUB early so you can't won't become Jr Members suddenly while newer members become Sr. members.

Offline Chaos297

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2013, 04:58:18 AM »
Keep all in one topic or other all  in PUB. Also bigger topics in Break room automatically goes to PUB when they get bigger.  Forgot tell that before.  You'd  find most of your posts gone suddenly when that happen.

Logic works in different ways. We do things this way because have seen how thing kind of topics work and seen these for years. I moved that Topic to PUB because I knew it gonna end there when Max post count kicks in sooner or later. Coryn didn't know that and I didn't do anything because I know it will be back in PUB automatically.

Your rank is Sr Member now and if you have over 100+ post in these topics guess what happen when these move back to PUB. Another reason I moved it to PUB early so you can't won't become Jr Members suddenly while newer members become Sr. members.

Well now that that's explained we'll be sure to place them there though I'm not sure when Pen-san will next be online.

Offline KagePen

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2013, 05:12:40 AM »
Haha I told you Chaos :D Well this wasn't how I expected this topics first page to look like but It'll fine.

Anyway, back to discussion time everyone  :biggrin:

Offline Hikari

• Gambler
  • Sage of NET
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2013, 09:18:56 AM »
Right now the only thing I think that needs work is representing.  People don't really know what we do, so I think we should have a topic, showing all of us members, all members should give a little bit of information into what they want to do, and their opinion of NET. That way, people know us when they join

Offline KagePen

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2013, 10:07:16 AM »
I'll make the topic then :thumbsup:

Offline Hikari

• Gambler
  • Sage of NET
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2013, 10:59:01 AM »
We'll have to get everyone to add a section about themselves

Offline Chaos297

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2013, 11:01:26 AM »
We'll have to get everyone to add a section about themselves

Good idea that will not only solve a few issues with forum activity but get Pen-san to be less of a stuffed shirt.