September 26, 2017, 05:56:32 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: This Board is for Members who are looking for Story Writers  (Read 4975 times)

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
This Board is for Members who are looking for Story Writers
« on: March 21, 2013, 06:41:14 AM »
If you are searching for an Manga Artist / Illustrator then this is not the place for you.

This link is for Manga Artists requests

If your topic is locked then you haven't read this page. Fix whatever the problems and ask a mod to unlock it.

Update :

Do not Post Topics in ALL Capital Letters

Keep your thread title short and easy to read.

If you are looking for a Writer or a free or paid commission then make sure to post that in title like this,

01) [ Free Commission ] Looking for a Writer

02) [ Paid Commission ] Looking for a Writer

03) [ Collaboration ] Looking for a Writer

If you are looking for a Free Commission then better read This too >> Link

And Everyone else if you are not interested in whatever OP requesting then ignore the persons topic and Don't post anything at all. Such posts will be deleted.

-----------------------

If you are looking for a Manga Writer or someone who writes stories in general to work together or get done a paid work, post your request here. Same for those who look for artists. But please read below before you make your thread.

01. Write an infromative title. Describe the type of person/s you want Artist or writer etc.

02. Mention at the start whether is this is a paid work or a free project to work together.

03. Make a good description about the project.

04. Post info about your previous projects if you have any and describe your level of experience.

05. DON'T post Links or Email addresses.

06. Do Not post Any kind of links here.

Its better if you look around join discussions and get to know members bit before you post. It's not likely you'll get a collaborator if you simply arrive on the forum without establishing your presence first properly.

Also if this is your first project before starting the main project you can open a topic in whichever approprite board to get feedback before you make your request. This way you will able to avoid many nasty newbie encounters.

For NEW MEMBERS who are looking for writers who can work  for FREE

Finding free collaborators is never straight forward. You must be aware of these facts:

• Lets face the truth NOT a single professional level writer will do free commissions. They simply don't have time for these. IF they have time they would do another paid commission.
  • Don't make demands like asking for sample work and about the interviews you do to pick the writer. You won't get anywhere by this.
  • If you are a new member then I suggest you to be around for a bit. Get to know the people around and also post your work.
  • No writer wants to waste their time for something which might not worth or work. Since both parties are unfamiliar with eachother you should at least be careful to be polite and clear about your work.
  • You can't make an good impression unless you show your skills. If you are looking for pro level writer for free then first post your project in the appropriate section and let them to see how good an artist / writer you are.
  • Before posting a request for a writer always post your project first so that it can immediately be looked up rather than saying you'll post information later.
  • No body going to steal your concept. Timestamps prevent this, and any sufficiently original work needs not worry about such things.

Be honest. Say if you are new to this or if you have never done this before. You might not get a writer straight away (nobody does) but members will help you get there.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 10:01:32 AM by legomaestro »

Offline nautical55

• View Profile
Re: This Board is for Members who are looking for Story Writers
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 08:09:49 AM »
I'm a writer who will work for free/ collaborate

Offline Inuyashamonkey

• Farah Zaylee
  • I'll do writing for free if i like the story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2016, 01:52:10 PM »
I'll work for free/ collaborate. I'll do any genre. :D
Free  Writer (:3)

Online legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2016, 02:04:54 PM »
Sure thing Inuyasha. I see that you're new here, why don't you also introduce yourself to us in the Welcome Center if you have the time? It's always a great way to be welcomed by the others.

http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/topic,9060.msg254285.html#new

If you are open for commisions, whatever your requirements are you can also have your name posted up here in this thread if you want.

Otherwise as you've already done, reach out to anyone interested in this board

Offline What About Christmas?

• The Hotties of all Hotties
  • Frizzy Hair and Burdened with Homework
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2016, 03:56:12 PM »
I'm a writer working for free! Requirements are that we have to have a time to collaborate once a week, and we'll set that day and be committed to it. That's it though! And of course, 100% commitment and effort!

:)

Offline Hash93

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2016, 02:14:41 PM »
Hi guys, I'm new here. Just wanted to say that I'm looking for a writer to work with.  ;)

I'll work for free/collaborate.
Maybe its not too late.

Offline What About Christmas?

• The Hotties of all Hotties
  • Frizzy Hair and Burdened with Homework
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2016, 03:27:54 PM »
Hey Hash! Why don't you welcome yourself in the welcome center first? Thanks!

Offline gabriel33818

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2016, 08:51:18 PM »
Hi guys, I'm new here. Just wanted to say that I'm looking for a writer to work with.  ;)

I'll work for free/collaborate

Offline ConceptOfInsanity

• It's All Conceptual.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2016, 06:58:39 PM »
Sure thing Inuyasha. I see that you're new here, why don't you also introduce yourself to us in the Welcome Center if you have the time? It's always a great way to be welcomed by the others.

http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/topic,9060.msg254285.html#new

If you are open for commisions, whatever your requirements are you can also have your name posted up here in this thread if you want.

Otherwise as you've already done, reach out to anyone interested in this board

You people seem very kind. I might stay here after all.

If you're wondering who I am, I'm a freelance writer, looking for something to ease my boredom.
I write paid or for free, it doesn't matter to me.
Nice to meet you. [Just Joined Today.]
It's Simple, Yet Complex, The Reason Why We Exist.

Online legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2016, 07:02:11 PM »
Nice to meet you too, Concept? Insanity-san? Dammit I'm terrible at giving nicknames.

Anyhow welcome, welcome. Glad to hear you think the place is cool. Take your time and check it out, and go ahead and follow what I wrote in the quote: Introduce yourself to us so we can give you an official MR welcome!

• It's All Conceptual.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2016, 07:03:51 PM »
Nice to meet you too, Concept? Insanity-san? Dammit I'm terrible at giving nicknames.

Anyhow welcome, welcome. Glad to hear you think the place is cool. Take your time and check it out, and go ahead and follow what I wrote in the quote: Introduce yourself to us so we can give you an official MR welcome!

I think I will. And just call me Concept.
Sadly, I'm one of those people's who can realize ideas in a story, or has an idea but can't realize it myself.

Online legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2016, 07:13:35 PM »
In exactly that same rut right now actually, and it comes a lot even though I know the answer: Either I pay an artist or I learn how to draw, and I've chosen annoying option number two. And if you go for that too, we'll be sure to cheer you on. It won't be easy and you'll hate a lot of what you make, but you'll get better over time, and anything made is better than an idea that just sits around in your head.

You have no idea how many people hold concepts and character descriptions in their heads for ages without letting them live. I think it's better to draw them out no matter how you think it looks than just sit on them.

But yeah, do what you feel works for you.

• It's All Conceptual.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2016, 07:17:31 PM »
In exactly that same rut right now actually, and it comes a lot even though I know the answer: Either I pay an artist or I learn how to draw, and I've chosen annoying option number two. And if you go for that too, we'll be sure to cheer you on. It won't be easy and you'll hate a lot of what you make, but you'll get better over time, and anything made is better than an idea that just sits around in your head.

You have no idea how many people hold concepts and character descriptions in their heads for ages without letting them live. I think it's better to draw them out no matter how you think it looks than just sit on them.

But yeah, do what you feel works for you.

You may be surprised, but that is one of the reasons my name is ConceptOfInsanity.
Once the ideas sit around long enough, you want to go insane.

Online legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2016, 07:21:25 PM »
The guilt trips are the worst. You've just got to put them on the line at a point. Give yourself a certain 15 minutes in your day to only write, or only draw. Brainstorm maybe, but just focus on crafting your idea for that time. Then you can return to regular old angst-mode haha.

Offline Siddhesh

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2016, 11:51:00 PM »
I would surely be interested in working as a writer for a manga story. Do let me know. Thanks!

-SID