March 29, 2024, 02:28:11 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Eudemons Online  (Read 4508 times)

managepo

Eudemons Online
« on: July 03, 2008, 02:22:11 AM »

Eudemons Online
Genre: Fantasy
Developer: TQ Digital Entertainment
Official website: http://eo.91.com
Client size: 654MB
Client download: Eudemons Online Client v1101

Anyone know this game b4? this game seems has some diablo 2 style stuff.

Introduction
The Eudemons Online is a fantasy MMORPG game. In this mythic world, you can choose to become a Warrior, Mage and Psychic. Command your heroes to adventure on the vast land of Atlantis and challenge the power of sword and magic.

Three classes
Warrior, Mage, Paladin

Mentor system
Find your mentor of eudemons today to take care of you till level 40 and teach you all about eudemon at the cronus mentor npc.

XP skill
Wait until your XP bar is full and you will have XP skills which is very powerful and kill off black named monster for better effect of leveling exp.

PK system
Same like most game, it had PK system. You may adjust your mode to Peace, Team, Capture PK, PK

Peace: only can attack monster

Team: Attack monster and other players only cannot attack your team mates.

Capture PK: If other players PK and their name is blue, you may attack them and you may also attack other monster.

PK: You may attack everything

Special features:
I think it's the Training ground. At night I can leave my character at Training ground and level up my passive skills and the next day My character is much stronger.

I felt this game is the best game at TQ Digital Entertainment. The population of this game is quite good, many players I met in the game love this game. The Graphic are like Conqueror Online and The features are attractive. I love the eudemon system which make this game fun. Overall I will give 8/10 to this game.

Screenshots

Video
Eudemons newbie guide
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 02:06:01 AM by managepo »

managepo

Re: Eudemons Online
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 09:54:35 PM »
Looks not bad. Maybe I would give it a shot.