March 02, 2024, 03:59:57 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Looking For Inker (and possibly background artist) For Manga Project  (Read 2015 times)

bladechronicles

"Long ago, an evil spirit, known as the Zatelek attacked the world of Eden, ravaging continents and killing many people. In response, the leader of the shaman-the Great Sage-sacrificed his life while confronting it. However, out of his death came two things: the death of the Zatelek and the creation of a new continent, New Eden. Here the Golden Dawn academy and headquarters were set up by the new Sage in honor of the last sage, and an Urban Paradise was built.

Now, seventy years afterwards, the story follows Tsuya Keiyo, a young Shaman yet to realize his powers in a world plagued by evil spirits. He enrolls in Golden Dawn Academy, founded for those like himself, to discover himself in a whole new way. Creating rivals, friends, and enemies alike, Tsuya gets himself more and more deeper into the mystery of his family line, the ravaging underworld of the Yomi, the place which all Yokai and rouge shamans reside and constantly rival each other to be the ruler of Yomi, and will uncover a mystery that shakes the Shaman world to its core, spreading across the five continents: The Tundra, The Desert, The Mountains, The Forest and New Eden"

Like the sound of that synopsis? Would you be interesting in joining this project? Then please continue to read.

Shaman Chronicles is a shaman adventure manga story, and I am in need of a line artist and if possible, a background artist to help continue this project.

.I'm not offering paid work. I'm afraid I don't make enough to offer a wage to any of the members. This may put people off, but it's important for me to make it clear so that there aren't any misunderstandings in the future.

.I will have designs for the main characters needing line art:

.The manga is in chapters of roughly 10 pages each. Yes, this is a long term project, and I'd really like whoever applies to be prepared to stick with this group for a while.

.The up-side is that I've found a site called GMI Mangahttp://gmimanga.exepicstudios.com/
that which features manga as well as offer exposure and promotion to artists, writers, and assistants.

.This will be a very easy-going group, and if real life interferes of the project, then I'm prepared to be flexible. All I ask is just a reasonable amount of activity and the ability to keep to some difficult deadlines.

So if you're interested in working with me or have any other questions, please reply here, note me, or send an email to denzelasiedu94PLZ READ RULES NO EMAIL ADDRESSES.com