July 22, 2018, 01:07:13 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Is Hashirama getting too much credits ? his cells I mean...  (Read 1133 times)

Offline s2mangas2

• View Profile
Is Hashirama getting too much credits ? his cells I mean...
« on: December 16, 2012, 08:53:15 PM »
It seems his cells is the answer to everything like to strenghten the bond with the juubi thing in the chapter. I know it's logical since only people with both senju and uchiha cells can control the juubi since they formed the body of the rikudo yes but, Hashirama right now is like a hero and was never really given any backstory or how he died and all and it seems kishi is only interrested in the wood. (if you know what I mean ). anyways back on topic,

Do you alike kishi's decision about hashirama's cells being given everywhere like that ?

Personnaly I don't know, I like the wood jutsu's and all but...at the same time seeing wood being given to anybody like that is just messed up in my opinion. It's like listening to a song you just love so ****ing much for about 3 months after that you get tired of it.

Offline marionimous

• In-Training
  • "Practice makes perfect"
    • View Profile
Re: Is Hashirama getting too much credits ? his cells I mean...
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 01:26:16 AM »
Hashirama's cells is well.. the very proof of the Sage of the Six Path's existence. And we all know that the SSP is the "Father of all Jutsus" and that is why Hashirama's cells are so important.