------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Manga Artists > MangaRaiders Anthology

Volume 5 Copyright

(1/1)

Corycaly:
Copyright

Artists and writers will retain the copyright to their material. Participating in the anthology only means that you give us the right to publish the content .  Your work can't be used in another anthology or reedition without your consent.More information can be found at:
 http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php?topic=1982.0

If you or any member of your manga circle feel that you no longer want your works published in the anthology, the publisher may charge money per page replaced.  This fee must be paid by the party initiating the change.

Every member who wants to have his story or art printed in the anthology must agree to this and post the following text in his story topic:
"I've submitted my story to the Mangaraiders Anthology Issue 5, and understand they have permission to print my story".

If you have any questions regarding the anthology rules, please ask them at the following thread:

faharebait:

I do not think I said it earlier this time. I read this story, it's time I need.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version