August 20, 2019, 10:28:48 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: DRAW THAT RAIDER!!!  (Read 20924 times)

Offline MahluaandMilk

• King of Lurking Losers / Fanservice with Legs
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
Re: DRAW THAT RAIDER!!!
« Reply #210 on: January 07, 2017, 07:50:54 PM »
It's not the forum that would make them famous. They just wanted more workshops and activity geared towards expanding one's abilities rather than all the communication and discussion aspects, and a more critical environment to endorse growth over comfortability. Didn't know that schpeel was called the Mango Fiasco, though...but I digress.

I do have Misyne and Lego sketched and planned out. Now I just have to actually draw them proper and do the ink and color thing and yada yada. Should only take me a couple more days.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 08, 2017, 09:31:49 PM »
Ermergerd, ern erpdert.

But seriously, I have the full version of Misyne (to the best of my ability for right now--my black markers went on the fritz so I added a little other color to try to make things work) and I have a sketch of what I plan to do for Lego, but for now, I'll show what I have. I hope you enjoy.

Sadly, I have to do it in link form because I've previewed it and the dimensions are messing up.
I hope this looks right on the actual site...It looks okay on my end, though.

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 08, 2017, 10:16:16 PM »
Man I need to know how to draw with that sort of dimension. Love the look there. You deliver on your promises unlike a certain mod I know about haha. Nice one Mahlua

Offline Misyne

• >o<
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: January 08, 2017, 10:43:33 PM »
Hahah I look so badass, I love it! I wouldn't mess with me.

I like the clothes a lot more than what mine are in reality. And purple happens to my favorite color even though I didn't say :D thank you so much!

As for me, I have both of you sketched out and I'm pretty happy with them... I'm a bit scared to start with the actual linework as it's been a while, but hey, they need to be finished at some point right?

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: January 08, 2017, 10:57:19 PM »
And there's no time like the present to get started. I'll probably try to finish up Lego tomorrow. It'll definitely be done by Wednesday, though.

Offline Action Animation

• Towards the dream we share.
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: January 09, 2017, 02:11:16 PM »
Old nonsense. Bunch of people who decided the forum was terrible for, and I quote, "concentrating too much on having fun, and not enough on becoming world famous mangaka."

Oh i see glad its passed then^^
-Action

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: January 09, 2017, 11:16:27 PM »
Some notes about this upload for you, Lego:
>I found a lot of inspiration from Hollywood Undead songs.
>I think your coat is supposed to be black, but my markers are going dead and so many darks would have saturated the page, so for aesthetic purposes, your primary color has resorted to a weird vanilla/ginger-range looking light brown.
>When I showed it to a friend, she said "He looks like a guy who 'looks like he tries to hard' except he can actually back it up and do cool sh-t."
>You can't really see it, but before I started coloring, I used my black pigment liners to give different shades to the pants and shirt and boots, and it adds a nice texture that looks better in person.
>Since my phone quality is bad, you can't really see that the tag on the lanyard reads "ETHICAL SCIENCE", cut off a little by the jacket, but yeah.
>I'll admit that your sword looks like crud because I'm not used to drawing weapons, but yay on the MR pommel I saw someone else do somewhere a long time ago for someone?
>I tried quite a few times on the back leg, but I couldn't make it look good, so I gave up on that part. Same with some of the folds.
Outside of that, enjoy.

Offline Misyne

• >o<
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 12, 2017, 07:12:31 PM »
Managed to miss that one, looks like! Yeah, the jacket color is certainly different... overall, I like it, the way you drew the glasses works IMO... I'm thinking of leaving the ninja mask out myself as I don't want to completely obstruct the face either :D like the hand pose, too.

I'm pretty much done with yours, it's just that you're too colorful and I'm having trouble getting your orange hair work with purple and green and whatnot. All this made me realize how hesitant I am to use different colors, which is obviously a good thing to realize.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: January 12, 2017, 08:36:59 PM »
like the hand pose, too.
When in doubt, pinky out.

I'm pretty much done with yours, it's just that you're too colorful and I'm having trouble getting your orange hair work with purple and green and whatnot. All this made me realize how hesitant I am to use different colors, which is obviously a good thing to realize.
Yeah, I used to have trouble with that in high school because I had an art teacher that was very...pressing on my artwork, constantly telling me to add more contrast. It frustrated the hell out of me, to be perfectly honest with you, and since I was so busy doing those art assignments, I never had time to do my own work until the next semester, but then when I did a fanart of something, the difference was amazing.

Offline Misyne

• >o<
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: January 13, 2017, 08:54:50 AM »
Oh well.

The top looks like it's made of spandex or something, but you can pretend to like that sort of thing.

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: January 13, 2017, 10:13:45 AM »
She looks really stylish! Oh man it almost begs to be animated haha. Love it Misyne.

Damn Mahlua, this is true beast mode stuff. I feel like he's a Jojo character now. Epic stuff. Well with his femtomachines he can mould any weapon he likes so that makes sense. And I love black but this turned out pretty swell. Love it!

I need to find me those boots goddamn.

And here is my drawing for Misyne. Really not sure what sort of bands you'd like so I just gave you the Nirvana smiley shirt.

Now to work on Mahlua

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: January 13, 2017, 10:55:28 AM »
And finally finished with Mahlua. I googled some witch runes of pinterest. Unfortunately detail is not my thing, but it was still fun to whip this up.

Hope you like, and seriously, thanks for your rendition of me. Rightclicksave all the way!

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: January 13, 2017, 06:24:01 PM »
Hell yes. This thread has become living proof that I look badass in various forms. I think we all win here, although I suppose someone on the outside can act as a judge and we can try to do the thing this thread was meant to do.

Offline Misyne

• >o<
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: January 14, 2017, 12:56:00 AM »
Oh god. Lego, wait 'til you see your picture. That shirt logo makes for a hilarious coincidence. :D

I like it! The proportions hit a bit close to home as I'm relatively tall :tongue: but that's just attention to detail on your part!

Offline Misyne

• >o<
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: January 19, 2017, 01:54:51 PM »
Hi. Sorry it took forever, but here's my picture of Lego.

It's a rare picture of him without his ninja mask, revealing his true identity. Oh no!