April 17, 2024, 11:12:27 PM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: DRAW THAT RAIDER!!!  (Read 62905 times)

Offline hikari

• Gambler
  • Sage of NET
    • View Profile
Re: DRAW THAT RAIDER!!!
« Reply #105 on: October 07, 2013, 10:48:52 PM »
Its just a little bit of fun lorenx, I think its quite fun to see the pics and quotes, I dont think they should even be judged... it just makes it seem a little, how to say it, competitive? What I mean is that itd be funny to see raiders draw other members for *censored*s and giggles (pardon the french) XD

Offline AldrichCrescent

• Mad Genius
  • I'm a Genius!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 07, 2013, 10:53:37 PM »
i already read it. but my point still stands. lets say "lego" is being drawn. and he wasn't a judge. his "judgement" should still be valid, or rather the most important one. (weight double of what a normal judge says).

Because if not, all these drawings are more on the idea of just drawing good and not much about the interpretation.

Yes. The one being drawn will have the most important judgement.. if he/she is a judge. But if not, then he/she can only give commentaries that would/will/might or may affect the judges giving of cookies or fungus.

Well, ever since i was gone for a while, this thread stopped and the panel of judges seemed to be busy on other matters, id like to ask sir zeal and ma'am lorenx1 to be additional judges?  :clapping:

Its just a little bit of fun lorenx, I think its quite fun to see the pics and quotes, I dont think they should even be judged... it just makes it seem a little, how to say it, competitive? What I mean is that itd be funny to see raiders draw other members for *censored*s and giggles (pardon the french) XD

yeah  :dance:

Offline 50 Words for Paipis

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 07, 2013, 10:54:11 PM »
For future reference, maybe a description by the raiders themselves would help.

Offline Lumaria

• Editor Group
  • Someone who will tell you what you need to hear
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 07, 2013, 11:00:44 PM »

Yes. The one being drawn will have the most important judgement.. if he/she is a judge. But if not, then he/she can only give commentaries that would/will/might or may affect the judges giving of cookies or fungus.

the point is to allow everyone who is being a temporary judge if the person is being drawn is that person.

so i would be a judge only for mine. even though there is a set of judges, we still have a temporary judge for every single character that is being drawn.
Stop playing victim....you know what you did.

Offline AldrichCrescent

• Mad Genius
  • I'm a Genius!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 07, 2013, 11:01:13 PM »
Well, raiders involved can give their descriptions, like what i did at the first round when i was the raider to be drawn. But some raiders aren't interested in viewing this thread so not all could see and give their descriptions.

the point is to allow everyone who is being a temporary judge if the person is being drawn is that person.

so i would be a judge only for mine. even though there is a set of judges, we still have a temporary judge for every single character that is being drawn.

hmmm i guess that would be good too. The persons to be drawn can  be temporary judges and can give cookies or fungus too. Heheheh. I might as well update the first post. Thanks  ;D

Note: Raiders who want to join that were not able to participate in the first round can enter by posting this dude ---->  :sheep:
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 11:19:15 PM by AldrichCrescent »

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 08, 2013, 09:27:05 AM »
but i have to ask lego, is that how you see me?

Hm i guess so. But not in a personal way or anything. Just the sort of image that comes in mind when i think of your raider form? I just thought someone like Chiri Kitsu from Sayonara Zetsubuo Sensei matches your personality.

I guess raiders could post their own descriptions if they wanted

Offline Zealapeal

• Zealous Artist
  • Anti-Despotist
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 08, 2013, 10:03:10 AM »
Hah! Niche. I got that reference. Kudos, DBN.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Offline AldrichCrescent

• Mad Genius
  • I'm a Genius!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 14, 2013, 01:22:14 AM »
Ok. Time seems to be up :D

These are the artist that drew fro this round. And is waiting for the scoring.

DBNext
Lego
Aldrich

Meanwhile.... lets proceed to another raider! The next one will be.... tan tan tan dan!!!

Zealapeal

Draw that Raider!!!

Offline Lumaria

• Editor Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 14, 2013, 01:46:03 AM »
Previous one wasn't counted, here's a new one

see? this is exactly the thing i was worried about. some one making something insulting rather than actual portrayal....

Offline DBNext

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 14, 2013, 02:23:34 AM »
But that's how i see you  ;)
I know it's hard, but for once drop the serious act and have fun will you?  :santa:

Offline AldrichCrescent

• Mad Genius
  • I'm a Genius!
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 14, 2013, 02:29:51 AM »
Well... DB.. you did break a rule there... = "2. Strictly Manga/Anime art only. (to practice your manga/anime art skills)" and that seemed like too western cartoon comic thingy...

Though... its up to the judges and the person drawn to give the cookies or fungi... still, it'll be tallied.

:D

Offline Zealapeal

• Zealous Artist
  • Anti-Despotist
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 14, 2013, 02:30:42 AM »
see? this is exactly the thing i was worried about. some one making something insulting rather than actual portrayal....

Aww, don't get your knickers in a bunch. It's for fun. No one even knows what you look like, anyways.

Rela~x.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Offline DBNext

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 14, 2013, 02:33:08 AM »
Well... DB.. you did break a rule there... = "2. Strictly Manga/Anime art only. (to practice your manga/anime art skills)" and that seemed like too western cartoon comic thingy...

Though... its up to the judges and the person drawn to give the cookies or fungi... still, it'll be tallied.

:D
I didnt read the rules  sorry  :push:

Offline Lumaria

• Editor Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 14, 2013, 04:56:36 AM »
But that's how i see you  ;)
I know it's hard, but for once drop the serious act and have fun will you?  :santa:

how about. you draw something more "respectable" and i might have some fun around. otherwise, don't post such images.

Honestly, that drawing and what you're saying shows alot on how u think of me in more ways than one. and its disgusting.

Aww, don't get your knickers in a bunch. It's for fun. No one even knows what you look like, anyways.

Rela~x.
i don't have to stand for this...f it was the other way around, i know you would be just as offended. this is exactly why i asked for some consent or at least a notice if someone is being drawn.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 06:21:14 AM by Lorenx1 »

Offline DBNext

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 14, 2013, 06:13:13 AM »
Sheesh
Sorry madam your highness, i'll take it down.

EDIT: Never mind, looks like it was already deleted.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 06:15:12 AM by DBNext »