March 21, 2019, 04:24:31 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: DRAW THAT RAIDER!!!  (Read 19206 times)

Offline Misyne

• >o<
    • View Profile
Re: DRAW THAT RAIDER!!!
« Reply #195 on: January 05, 2017, 02:55:30 PM »
Alright, I think I can work with that!

So, more... Let's see... I have a lip ring on the left side of my lower lip. I'm relatively tall, tallest of my female friends. It sucks. I often wear a miniskirt with stockings unless it's friggin freezing like it is right now. To have some point of interest on me, I wear a band t-shirt or something red. I wear a few chain bracelet thingies on my left wrist. Oh and my skin is a bit pale colored.

After typing this I just checked out Death from the Sandman... So yeah, something like almost exactly that I suppose! Oh well, I never claimed to look all that original :D

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 05, 2017, 03:03:03 PM »
WOW Im very sorry I didn't know you guys made one for us Thank you Lego I saved the picture  hope thats alright ^^ I'll show Animation tommarow
Thank you so much for your hard work surprisingly you nailed that Im the tallest of us by just abit even Animations longish hair and mine being short^^ hope to one day return the favor^^
-Action

Haha, it only took you two years. I was wondering if it were that terrible that it was left in the dust.

I'm all for this topic as always. Usually someone moderates who gets nominated. Maybe I'll cut in on the action and draw both of you two.  These projects are always fun.

Offline Misyne

• >o<
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 05, 2017, 03:16:52 PM »
Do it! :D

Oh, I was gonna draw digital, but looks like nobody else did before. Wonder if that's okay, then. My analog drawings are horrendous, although I AM supposed to be drawing more with the pencil... decisions...

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 05, 2017, 03:28:46 PM »
I'll probably be drawing pencil and paper, if only because my tablet is still...out of commission, let's say. Considering how slow my shift is at work, I'll probably manage to doodle something out, at least sketch, and it'll be uploaded from a picture on my phone, which isn't the best quality, but then again I don't have access to a scanner right now.

I don't think anyone will mind digital art input, though. I certainly won't. Besides, that one up there of Action/Animation looks digital to me, just sketchy, but eh, what do I know?

I wouldn't mind drawing both of you (Misyne and Lego) just to start drawing again. I get the feeling this is a good workshop/exchange to bring back.
(My fingers tried to do a Freudian slip there and typed "workship"... :push: lolwhoops.)

Offline Misyne

• >o<
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 05, 2017, 04:04:53 PM »
I'll just do digital. Already started with it, actually!

You know what, I'll probably draw Lego as well then. Together, we can form the magical trio of Thread Revivers and become unstoppable.

Offline Misyne

• >o<
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: January 05, 2017, 04:28:46 PM »
Mahlua do you mean tripp pants like the sort of baggy ones with sort of belts hanging down?

Offline Misyne

• >o<
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 05, 2017, 08:58:02 PM »
And you, maestro~? Can I get a description? :D

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 05, 2017, 10:45:39 PM »
Mahlua do you mean tripp pants like the sort of baggy ones with sort of belts hanging down?

Yeah. I tend to be all over the goth look when I can afford it, and if I could just have a little time with my sewing machine and some LED light threads I could go all cyber-goth. I heard somewhere they used to be called gravers, like goth-ravers. I wonder why that stopped...Also, it seems that tripp pants have become more of a juggalo thing lately, but that doesn't mean that I can't still rock them whenever I can get my hands on them.

I actually plan on getting a hold of these as soon as finances allow.

Also, you know you can go back and modify a post to address two people at once to save from doubleposting, right? It's not a terrible issue or anything, but something I noticed there.

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 05, 2017, 11:01:16 PM »
Oh wow that'd be a treat. Although I did already get my turn why not be greedy? Muhuhehehe.

I'll just quote directly from the MR Canon document

Legomaestro - Position: Global Moderator. Legomaestro, nicknamed Lego, though he secretly

wished to be known as maestro. He is a bespectacled afro-haired African who’s now often seen

wearing a black trench-coat, black trousers, boots, and a ninja mask of sorts that is connected to

his top.

Offline Misyne

• >o<
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: January 05, 2017, 11:52:46 PM »
Oh nice!! Can't wait to try and draw a trenchcoat. Dunno why I've never tried before.

I was wondering if it would be a problem to do this the way we're going to. I looked at the previous pages and people seemed pretty insistent on the page 1 rules.

If it makes a difference, we could just make a new thread where people could just draw each other. Might even attract some more new people in.

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: January 06, 2017, 12:36:59 AM »
Yeah I guess? I'm fine with either way, unless the OP wants the topic to jump ship I'm fine with whichever haha.

And trenchcoats make the world go round. They're just too epic.

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: January 06, 2017, 06:13:33 PM »
Considering Aldrich hasn't been around since the Mango Fiasco, you're probably fine to deviate on the rules.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Action Animation

• Towards the dream we share.
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: January 07, 2017, 12:48:22 PM »
Mango fiasco?
-Action

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: January 07, 2017, 02:05:41 PM »
Old nonsense. Bunch of people who decided the forum was terrible for, and I quote, "concentrating too much on having fun, and not enough on becoming world famous mangaka."

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline BobbyJoeXForgotenSB

• Everybody seem to think I'm Lazy
  • I don't mind, I think they're CRAZY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 07, 2017, 06:56:23 PM »
who says a small forum will make you world famous? thats like saying apples are *censored* because you got sick (refer to idiom about apples)

im just happy to have people to talk to  :dance: