March 29, 2024, 12:59:56 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: One Piece Manga Chapter Discussion  (Read 81970 times)

Offline Mr. Stan

• View Profile
Re: One Piece Manga Chapter Discussion
« Reply #300 on: April 14, 2017, 05:15:27 AM »
I remember when i watch the one piece anime during the alabasta arc. Robin was a B---ch. She snapped people left and right as if she was a BOSS. But then she got redeemed and finally joined the crew. I love robin btw.

From the start i thought pudding was a sweet girl, then that chapter came out.  :thumbsdown: I do think Oda has just flipped the tables. I don't know how effective a genuine "you are beautiful" does to a girl who has grown up like pudding has but i think she just changed sides or at least, her evil persona was just a defense mechanism.

Maybe pudding was looking for a husband, which makes sense when she flashbacked to Lola when she was going to set off to find her man. She just doesn't think she is good enough.

Will she marry sanji? aren't they technically already married by now? I am hyped for the next chapter.

Maybe. And this chapter is only the begining of the climax of this arc. I can't imagine how it will wrap up, this can go in so many directions (Germa 66 reaction, Capone's eventually failing plan, shady underworld ppl, Tamatebako, unexpected guest etc.)

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: April 20, 2017, 03:44:41 PM »
If they really get married i'll really be impressed by Oda. And oh man did you see that character spread? Oda's character creation skills are insane. Even more impressive that he's one of The Big Three. There are other shounen manga characters behind Luffy, who has been flag shipping this magazine for ages and ages. Serious respect to the man.

Ah man, for all of Brook's humour you forget he's stupidly effective and skilled. Not only did he recover the ponyglyph, he somehow get through Dogtooth's precognition and destroyed the picture. Too good.

And Jinbe's honour is too much. Even Big Mom acknowledged it in some way or the other.

Also, you lose your soul if you're scared of her? That is a hax that even Kubo wouldn't touch... I think haha.

Offline Mr. Stan

• View Profile
« Reply #302 on: April 21, 2017, 09:39:43 AM »
Ah man, for all of Brook's humour you forget he's stupidly effective and skilled. Not only did he recover the ponyglyph, he somehow get through Dogtooth's precognition and destroyed the picture. Too good.

All those who doubted Brook since he joined the SH got whooped by Oda Sensei.

Btw, Dogtooth is a mistranslation of the Sweet Commander's name, his official name is Katakuri (which sounds way cooler than Dogtooth).

« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 09:41:17 AM by Mr. Stan »

Offline Grimmjagger

• Maggot
  • I am the negative one
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: May 02, 2017, 04:04:48 PM »
WTF is BM standing around for?!

Dogtooth officially weak, the guy is only screwing up since his first appearence.

Face of the year, LOL!

Dude look at the All mighty Judge! All hail!

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: May 02, 2017, 04:25:44 PM »
I was shocked at that too.

I almost wanted to drink those tears. Hilarious, man. The brothers' apathy is even better as a result.

Dogtooth is getting whooped every single second, but to be fair he only has advanced haki. Enel had a probably greater haki than Dogtooth but Strawhat defeated him. Never forget the power levels of the people involved at the moment.

Offline Grimmjagger

• Maggot
  • I am the negative one
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: May 02, 2017, 04:53:45 PM »
I was shocked at that too.

I almost wanted to drink those tears. Hilarious, man. The brothers' apathy is even better as a result.

Dogtooth is getting whooped every single second, but to be fair he only has advanced haki. Enel had a probably greater haki than Dogtooth but Strawhat defeated him. Never forget the power levels of the people involved at the moment.

Thanks!
Oh yeah, the brothers lol!  Reiju made a well made comments on it as to, he, as Judge, was the one who took their emotions but here he is crying and pathetically beggin for his life.

Yeah , true, but Bege made such a big deal out of Katakuri that it now feels like a total disapointement.

Offline Forlorn Serpent

• Children's Book Author and Screenwriter
  • Your Typical Unpublished Author... by choice
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: May 22, 2017, 07:05:10 PM »
Anyone think that Big Mom will be hot in the flashback?

Offline Grimmjagger

• Maggot
  • I am the negative one
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: May 24, 2017, 02:01:39 PM »
Depends on what you mean by hot?

Offline Forlorn Serpent

• View Profile
« Reply #308 on: May 24, 2017, 02:37:40 PM »
This hot
Spoiler

Offline Grimmjagger

• Maggot
  • I am the negative one
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: May 24, 2017, 02:44:17 PM »
Then you are putting standards too high, BM probably doesn't even know what beauty is, she never could have experience it.

Offline Forlorn Serpent

• View Profile
« Reply #310 on: May 25, 2017, 06:15:21 AM »
No! I was wrong. Did anyone else think that her devil fruit made her look weird?

She is also 100% human? No, she's a demon.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 09:36:40 AM by Forlorn Serpent »

Offline Grimmjagger

• Maggot
  • I am the negative one
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: May 25, 2017, 11:39:12 AM »
I laughed my ass off when I read this BS chapter, wait is Oda really trying to showcase BM as an "OP" character after one-hitting a low tier bear?
For all I know, Luffy kicked that Lion in Buggy's crew, did that made him OP?

Poor drama attempt, Giants are either weak, probably why Usopp look up to them or either they got soft because BM was a child.

Dear god, Oda make next chapter worth my time.... 

Offline Forlorn Serpent

• View Profile
« Reply #312 on: May 25, 2017, 11:56:09 AM »
I laughed my ass off when I read this BS chapter, wait is Oda really trying to showcase BM as an "OP" character after one-hitting a low tier bear?
For all I know, Luffy kicked that Lion in Buggy's crew, did that made him OP?

Poor drama attempt, Giants are either weak, probably why Usopp look up to them or either they got soft because BM was a child.

Dear god, Oda make next chapter worth my time....

Big mom is like 6 or something with the bear. Also to put both the wolf and bear in the cage, she had to grab them to do so. Yeah that pretty cool for a child to do. That is impressive. And she destroyed a freaking village of giants. Luffy without devil fruit is not strong pre-time skip. All Lufy could do around that age was take on a crocodile with help.

I've been reading a lot of hate about the Giants. We haven't seen them do anything great. They only have size going for them. But I think we will have more soon to add that proves giants are a legitimate threat.

Does 37 years make you go from Beautiful nun to old spinster nun? Is she Bonney? I read and watched that theory come up.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 12:05:12 PM by Forlorn Serpent »

Offline Grimmjagger

• Maggot
  • I am the negative one
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: May 25, 2017, 12:06:20 PM »
IMO, comparing age 5 BM to Luffy age 8 isn't worth doing, we all know why the time-skip occurred.

Now we learned the got defeated by a child...Giants are weak

Offline Forlorn Serpent

• View Profile
« Reply #314 on: June 08, 2017, 09:10:09 AM »
I haven't talked about latest chapter so here goes.

Well Big Mom is a cannibal. That chef guy is a douche but he backed the right horse.

Big Mom is strong. Let's see if her feats will satisfy the haters. Who taught her about sex?

Do you guys feel sorry for  BM? Any sympathy?