August 20, 2019, 01:06:26 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Offline Skype Session  (Read 1186 times)

Offline FleetingMischief

• Amateur Manga Artist
    • View Profile
Offline Skype Session
« on: October 28, 2012, 04:17:23 AM »
I'm making this topic so that I could chat to Tommy, P4, Pedro, and others who have been helping me learn more Japanese. Sometimes I can't seem to catch you guys at the right time, so I'll post here to talk to you guys when I can't seem to catch you guys.

I'm working on memorizing Kanji kun readings for 30-45 now, and I just need a little more practice till I have those down. For some reason I'm having trouble remembering the difference between ? and ?, but I'll get it down soon!

But while I was watching anime with secretsoda, minoru, and others, I forget who, but someone used the kanji for yamada as ??. Is this correct? Because I thougt that ? was ta. Or is it just that ? can also be read as da? Thanks guys!

I have a lot to learn and sometimes I feel like I'm slacking. I feel so empty when I don't draw, and full of fire if I do. I hope both feelings never go away.

Offline Jack Melancholy

• That one guy from that one place you heard of that one time.
  • This is my personal text. IT'S MINE AND MINE ALONE
    • View Profile
Re: Offline Skype Session
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 04:30:48 AM »
XD
fleet, two things:

1: The thread I originally made for learning japanese, (dead cause we all stay on skype for some reason XD), was made so that we could use it too do the things you just said..... but for just learning japanese.

2: ...... when you get back to this thread.... look at you japanese characters and you'll get what this one is. XD