August 17, 2018, 05:41:24 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: The Day Of 1,000 Styles  (Read 37833 times)

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Re: The Day Of 1,000 Styles
« Reply #750 on: May 10, 2018, 11:24:45 AM »
Might as well be a free for all. There's not enough participants to enforce the turn system.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Coach Fro

• Head Coach and Founder of The MR Fighters Division
  • Coach by day, Gravedigger by night...
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: May 24, 2018, 10:57:17 PM »
The plot thickens... Kinda sorta.

Style 52 C
As the beat scratched to a stop, the crowd stood motionless. The entire was stadium was dead silent. Lego felt an intense sweat running down his face. “Was it that bad?” he thought to himself. No, there was no questioning it. His Freestyle was all bad. Hella bad. Just downright terrible. He was sure of it. The sea of blank faces confirmed his fears. All there was left were the boos. He would shut his eyes and look away, away from their angry faces and their balled fists of fury.

“Give em a moment.” Whispered Fro, leaning in close to Legos ear.

“Huh?” Lego said, shooting Frono a raised brow.

And then there was a clap. Followed by another, and another. A couple more joined in, and before Lego could comprehend why, the stadium erupted into uproar of cheers and thundering applause. He was shocked, but was more so confused than anything.

“They… liked it?”

“Naw dawg,” said Fro, folding his arms. “They're just really crazy over you for some reason.”

“Yeah but…” Lego shook his head. “That freestyle was really bad though, Frono.”

“Doesn’t matter. The fans are in love with you, Lego, not your mic skills. You could've farted on  the mic and still got the same reaction.”

“Really?” The catman took a moment to gaze at the crowd. He was perplexed by how excited a group of strangers were just to see him exist, specifically the girls who were screaming his name. They probably didn’t know anything about him, he figured. How could they? This was all the stupid remote’s doing. It wasn’t genuine love. Still, when he noticed that some of girls in the crowd were literally wearing  tight shirts with his face on them, he couldn’t hide the grin that was creeping out of his face.

And then he dropped his sight back to the mic, pondering on Fro’s claims. His face went blank for a second, then he tilted his head to the left, and that was followed by a silent “Huh”, all of which were confirmation that he was actually considering the idea. He then proceeded to move the mic towards his-

“Lego, if you actually try farting on the mic while I’m standing next to you, I’m ripping yo damn afro off of your head!”

-fingertips, letting it drop to the floor. Funny enough, when the crowd noticed Lego’s sudden mic drop, the stadium shook from the roar of screams and cheers.

However, cheering fans was no longer an interest of Lego’s, for he saw something more important. Something particular. The sea of bodies made it impossible to see it clearly, but it was there and it was so particular that he couldn’t take his eyes off it.

A particular silhouette of a particular girl, whose face was veiled in a particular shadow, holding a particular looking device that resembled a particular looking…

“Remote?”

Lego’s vision zoomed in on device, so much so that it’s image reflected in his eyes. His eyes dilated for just a second, and as the realization finally kicked in he almost blew a gasket.

“Gawdammit man, the freaking remote!”

Fro shot Lego a rather confused look, as he was completely clueless on the history of Coryn’s mcguffin-esque machine and the sheer amount shenanigan power the remote possessed. “Remote? Lego, what the hell are you talking about?”

“No time to explain, Frono! We gotta get that remote, now!”

“Dawg, what remote are you talking about? I don’t see-”

Lego snapped around to the back of the stage, ignoring Fro completely.

“Sken!” he called out the scientist’s name with a hint of desperation bleeding in his voice. “The remote, the person who stole it is in the-”

No Coryn.

As he was greeted by a empty dj booth, he felt something brush past him in that same instance. Turning back around he found Coryn already leaping off the stage in slow mo dramatic fashion, his lab coat flapping with a coolness that could only make a guy like Lego jealous.

“Arrrgh! Such a showoff…” The catman gritted his teeth and flashed stepped to the side of his rival, trying his hardest to make his descent to look as cool as Coryn’s.

Fro shook his head. “Something tells me this ain’t gonna end up well…” he groaned, and with a flash step of his own he trailed behind his raider seniors.

As this happened everything around the trio slowed to a complete stop. The crowd no longer moved and the stage lights that circled it's flashes around the arena came to a halt as well. This was mostly the remote’s doing, although it could be speculated that time slowing down was a natural phenomenon that usually occurs when three guys leap into the air during an intense movie-like situation.

The shadow covered figure smiled a look so sinister that her mouth could pass off as a demon’s. She stuck out her arm and pointed the remote at the attacking raiders. Her thumb rested over the big red button, threatening a push.

The three raiders stuck out their hands to grab the remote from it’s captor. Their almost frozen expressions clearly revealed their feelings during the moment. Coryn looked determined. Lego seemed pissed off. Fro looked downright confused.

None of this mattered of course, as a push of a button could change everything. Literally. And sure enough, a button was pressed, and in the next moment all the raiders saw was a blinding light.
Messatsu...

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: May 25, 2018, 07:30:05 AM »
Nothing like a mysterious woman to spice up a plot.

I really should destroy that thing next time I get my hands on it and we're safely back home

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Coach Fro

• Head Coach and Founder of The MR Fighters Division
  • Coach by day, Gravedigger by night...
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: May 27, 2018, 09:09:22 PM »
Should contact Hasith about strengthening city security. We need magical barriers on top on of our magical barriers.

If no one picks this up in a few weeks or so I'll continue the narrative on my own for awhile. Literally got a crapton of ideas on where to take this.
Messatsu...

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: May 28, 2018, 10:04:47 AM »
My mic flatulence is better than any bars ya'll raiders could spit!

Damn now I'm sort of tempted to let you just take the ball and run with it. Mysterious shadowy figure turned out to be mysterious girl huh. And dammit why are labcoats also cool? I need to step up my trenchcoat game for sure.

When Hasith ups the defences it snipes even raiders. The login system is still broken lel.