April 13, 2024, 01:00:51 PM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: Slenderman Comic Collaboration  (Read 3595 times)

Offline Jack Melancholy

• That one guy from that one place you heard of that one time.
  • This is my personal text. IT'S MINE AND MINE ALONE
    • View Profile
Slenderman Comic Collaboration
« on: August 14, 2012, 09:27:04 PM »
SLENDERMAN

This is a collab I wanted to make after reading about, playing games about, and researching the Slenderman.(couldn't sleep that night :( ) For all those into freaky things please feel free to join in and help out. Only thing I have so far is the basic things you'd get when you Google Slenderman. Along with a plot acceptable to change. It's just basically about the Slenderman, what he does, why he does it, and to add someone who will actually talk, the Slenderman will have a girl with him. Around 7 like the age he is said to most likely take someone. She does not fear him. She thinks of him as a dad since hers is dead and the mom is an alcoholic or something.

What I would like to have for this collab. It's similar to that of what manga dude has.

Chief Editor:
Assistant Editor:

Main Artist:
BG Artist:
Effect Artist:

Main Story Writer:
Assistant Story Writer:

Jack of all trades (someone who can help out with all of it.):

If you're in please inform me which spot you'd like I of course will be the Editor. (Really not going to know all that much to do so might have to depend on the Assistant Editor more.)

I'll also be the ASSISTANT Story Writer. I just enjoy writing so I'm just going to be trying to help out.

All assistant spots have TWO openings. Main spots have ONE. Jack of all trades is limitless. BG Artist has TWO spots and Effect Artist has THREE spots open. Assistant Editor also has TWO spots.

If you are interested in a spot that has reached its maximum, send me a PM which spot and a link to something of yours that will have to do with that spot. I'll review and tell you if i'm willing to make an exception.

When trying to get a spot do as the same as the above for maxed out ones. Feel free to try for multiple spots. However you can only do one job. I don't want anyone to be over working themselves for a project i wanted to do for fun.

For certain people I know as a friend. I wont be making exceptions just because of being a friend. However if I know your skills can get the job done I will take that into account.

Hope that you are willing to work on this a lot if you join. I will be home in my room for the next couple of weeks before school starts up because I really don't have much to do. When my school year starts back up I wont be updating as quickly as normal.

Thank you for bothering to read this all the way through and hope you are interested in this.

Offline CMDRWilliams

• View Profile
Re: Slenderman Comic Collaboration
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 10:54:34 PM »
I wouldn't mind helping you write a Slenderman story, since I've already written one of my own sort of.

Offline Eli-kyun

• Literary Genius and Madman
  • I am called Eli-kyun... artist, writer, madman.
    • View Profile
Re: Slenderman Comic Collaboration
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 05:21:56 AM »
 :sheep: I love Slenderman!  :sheep:

Although, the only thing I could do is help out with the fan art.  :biggrin:
Join my vie for world domination through art and love..!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nyan-Studios/126524597457046