January 17, 2021, 04:21:38 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Oh? really? then who on earth are you? (my first post & intro to the forum...)  (Read 2266 times)

Offline Reverus Reever Dark

• A parent to many growing creations.
  • Sorry, I'm a dreamer
    • View Profile
well its useful stuff to know like how many letters you can select out out a total 120k's worth at any time to post up in bulk... saves on fiddling around and trial and error...

Really i think its would be a useful bit of info to stick on a q&a sticking somewhere in the wring boards...
>>My novels and stories... you must read!<<
Never surrender! never compromise on your own creations, not even once! Even if it hurts, or you just wont be true to yourself! What you create is your child, so take responsibility for it!

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
not sure what the character limit is. though if you check out my first story arc you'll see how i broke up everything into different posts. really not that bad since it's unlikely anyone will manage a post in the middle of a split chapter .

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Reverus Reever Dark

• A parent to many growing creations.
  • Sorry, I'm a dreamer
    • View Profile
well i just found it out... its 20k... not more than that.... ill split each chapter into a single post in the tread im making as we speak...

Edit::::

ok my book is all posted up :) have fun
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 02:46:09 PM by reeverdark »
>>My novels and stories... you must read!<<
Never surrender! never compromise on your own creations, not even once! Even if it hurts, or you just wont be true to yourself! What you create is your child, so take responsibility for it!