April 18, 2024, 03:56:36 PM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: Free Story Plots  (Read 132282 times)

Offline Forlorn Serpent

• Children's Book Author and Screenwriter
  • Your Typical Unpublished Author... by choice
    • View Profile
Re: Free Story Plots
« Reply #225 on: October 01, 2016, 09:31:22 AM »
Here is a weird story idea. I think it would fit your typical "weird" manga idea that Westerners wouldn't understand  :tongue:

Synopsis: A man orders/ builds a robotic wife and daughter to live out his last wish of creating a family.

This has probably been done but hey, I independently thought of it.

Offline fundadog

• View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 16, 2016, 02:59:52 AM »
Hi  ::)  new here...This one is kind of true...its based on an experience I had earlier this year and I thought it was a great story in a writer's perspective (but personally its not a great experience either  :() Anyway I just wanted to share it because its interesting enough. Feel free to write a story about it. I'd like to but I'm not the type to write chapters and novels. =_=;

A young girl from the country travels to the city to find work after graduating from college. She lands a job as a ghost writer for a small virtual staffing company in the heart of the red light district, however, a few months into work she finds herself dragged into a rabbit hole of no return as she realizes the horrible truth about her employment and the company she was working for.

Depression, anxiety, and nightmares constantly fill the young girl's mind as she carries on with the burden in her heart, but even with all the help that her friends and family gave it was not enough to pierce through the heart of the matter. At the crossroads of life the young girl was about to give up her life when suddenly an unlikely character stumbles into the picture.

A strange foreign woman who had strong psychic abilities found herself entangle within a group of friends going through a dark night of the soul. Being an outsider she was cast outside of their circle because they did not believe in her gods and goddesses, but her presence left a strong mark on their lives that shifted their karma for the worse, and as they journey deeper into the rabbit hole they become consumed by murderous and ill intentions toward the psychic woman.

A new lease in life was what the psychic woman needed after many years of running away and hiding from her perpetrators. She was not a full pledge witch and could not even cast a decent protection spell to cover her back, but her divination skills and strong communication with the unknown made her very notorious around some parts of the world. And because of her strange prophetic powers she was forced to live her life in the shadows away from friends and family to keep her safe from harm. She meets a group of innocent young people who had found themselves lost at the crossroads, and out of necessity she helps them find their way back into the human world but is forced to defend these innocent people from a group of bandits who wanted to take advantage of these souls.

Thinking that her problem was already over it dawns on the psychic woman that not only did she had to guide these innocent souls away from their perpetrators, but she also needed to deal with very difficult characters who were the main cause of these innocent soul's problems. The psychic woman is forced out of hiding and into the larger world where her intervention would either help or hinder the opposing camps. In one hand she had to make sure the lost souls find their way back home, but on another hand she has to deal with her past grudges against these same people to redeem herself from these karmic ties and severe herself from this group once and for all.

Offline Forlorn Serpent

• View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 28, 2016, 10:12:08 PM »
THE BB wars have started. Civilization is now threatened and it is Man's fault. During an era of peace, human's strong need for violence has caused the next uprising. the Boob vs Butt wars. Everyone is divided, but only one team will win.

I'm ripping off Keijo if you haven't noticed  :tongue:

Offline TheClayMaker

• Because Topics are Dumb...
  • Walking demotivation...
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 29, 2016, 01:19:14 PM »
One man has a dream to TAKE OVER THE ENTIRE WORLD, so he does. Now, a new super villain wishes to take the world from him, so he must recruit all of his old heroic nemeses to help him stop the new villain. Hilarity ensues.

Offline TheJersy

• View Profile
« Reply #229 on: November 02, 2016, 08:37:19 PM »
A boy's sister is kidnapped by a weird wizard, and transformed into a talking animated dakimakura. Boy sets out to rescue his sister, and defeats the wizard. His sister tells him that the spell can be broken by a kiss of love. He breaks the spell, but in the wizard's stash, they find a collection of other dakimakuras - odd characters ranging from mystical warrior princesses to aliens. There's no helping it - the boy must make the dakimakura girls fall in love with him, so that they can be set free. Harem manga style hilarity ensues.

Offline Forlorn Serpent

• View Profile
« Reply #230 on: November 03, 2016, 04:28:34 AM »
One man has a dream to TAKE OVER THE ENTIRE WORLD, so he does. Now, a new super villain wishes to take the world from him, so he must recruit all of his old heroic nemeses to help him stop the new villain. Hilarity ensues.

You are getting pretty close to my No I In Team, Really story! 
A boy's sister is kidnapped by a weird wizard, and transformed into a talking animated dakimakura. Boy sets out to rescue his sister, and defeats the wizard. His sister tells him that the spell can be broken by a kiss of love. He breaks the spell, but in the wizard's stash, they find a collection of other dakimakuras - odd characters ranging from mystical warrior princesses to aliens. There's no helping it - the boy must make the dakimakura girls fall in love with him, so that they can be set free. Harem manga style hilarity ensues.

This is stupid funny, totally would read a manga based on this.

Offline TheJersy

• View Profile
« Reply #231 on: November 03, 2016, 11:22:26 AM »
This is stupid funny, totally would read a manga based on this.

You just totally know there is going to be a pillow fight episode in this one :D

Offline Forlorn Serpent

• View Profile
« Reply #232 on: January 28, 2017, 09:02:02 AM »
Aimed for Japanese Markets.

Title: I'm a Princess On My Days Off.

A young Sumo is gaining notoriety, but uses an online game to escape the harsh life that he has been thrusted into due to his size.

Offline TheClayMaker

• View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 30, 2017, 05:30:10 PM »
A typical RPG final protagonist engages in a final battle against the final boss. Before the final blow can be struck, howeverm the boss is accidentally defeated by a level 1 NPC. Aided by the disgraced protagonist, that NPC now takes the place of the final boss and must defend himself from the various "heroes" who want to defeat him for the glory and the power that comes with defeating the final boss. The story would vaguely follow an overarching story, but it would be more primarily a monster-of-the-week story.

Offline TheClayMaker

• View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 10, 2017, 08:46:56 PM »
A meteor begins to approach the earth, threatening a global extinction-level event. The story follows the lives of the people who are attempting to stop the meteor before it hits the earth.

Offline AlanDD4

• View Profile
« Reply #235 on: July 15, 2017, 08:56:53 AM »
Oh la la, this sounds nice. I'd like to write about it! Is it still available? And just in case, would this be the story of the psychic woman or the first girl? It looks like Hell Girl, with a different main character each week/episode/chapter that then has to deal with the overall main character.

Hi  ::)  new here...This one is kind of true...its based on an experience I had earlier this year and I thought it was a great story in a writer's perspective (but personally its not a great experience either  :() Anyway I just wanted to share it because its interesting enough. Feel free to write a story about it. I'd like to but I'm not the type to write chapters and novels. =_=;

A young girl from the country travels to the city to find work after graduating from college. She lands a job as a ghost writer for a small virtual staffing company in the heart of the red light district, however, a few months into work she finds herself dragged into a rabbit hole of no return as she realizes the horrible truth about her employment and the company she was working for.

Depression, anxiety, and nightmares constantly fill the young girl's mind as she carries on with the burden in her heart, but even with all the help that her friends and family gave it was not enough to pierce through the heart of the matter. At the crossroads of life the young girl was about to give up her life when suddenly an unlikely character stumbles into the picture.

A strange foreign woman who had strong psychic abilities found herself entangle within a group of friends going through a dark night of the soul. Being an outsider she was cast outside of their circle because they did not believe in her gods and goddesses, but her presence left a strong mark on their lives that shifted their karma for the worse, and as they journey deeper into the rabbit hole they become consumed by murderous and ill intentions toward the psychic woman.

A new lease in life was what the psychic woman needed after many years of running away and hiding from her perpetrators. She was not a full pledge witch and could not even cast a decent protection spell to cover her back, but her divination skills and strong communication with the unknown made her very notorious around some parts of the world. And because of her strange prophetic powers she was forced to live her life in the shadows away from friends and family to keep her safe from harm. She meets a group of innocent young people who had found themselves lost at the crossroads, and out of necessity she helps them find their way back into the human world but is forced to defend these innocent people from a group of bandits who wanted to take advantage of these souls.

Thinking that her problem was already over it dawns on the psychic woman that not only did she had to guide these innocent souls away from their perpetrators, but she also needed to deal with very difficult characters who were the main cause of these innocent soul's problems. The psychic woman is forced out of hiding and into the larger world where her intervention would either help or hinder the opposing camps. In one hand she had to make sure the lost souls find their way back home, but on another hand she has to deal with her past grudges against these same people to redeem herself from these karmic ties and severe herself from this group once and for all.

Offline Coldmiser8675

• View Profile
« Reply #236 on: July 15, 2017, 11:12:56 AM »
I have a story idea that I'm not motivated to write out.

Tether ball x hunger games and matrix

A former Microsoft employee named Spiffy Briggs becomes a janitor.

Frustrated with the computer world, he had decided to get away from technology, enjoying the peaceful life of cleaning bathroom stalls, sweeping the floors of hallways, cleaning vomit, and enjoying the bliss of the after school hours.

However, as he was happily sweeping dust off of a classroom floor, an undercover microsoft employee appears from the shadows and forces him into a virtual world--where you constantly typing commands for every little thing you do ( taking a wizz, press "p" key. To kiss press "k")

The undercover agent says that they've made a reality that is in deep jeopardy, and need Spiffy to help. An old man with beautiful white wings is terrorizing the world, and nobody knows why.

And Spiffy is the only one they can trust to take care of it.

Inside the world, a deadly game of tether ball is taking place between attractive half naked adolescents. Spiffy must participate and win the game, or else he dies. The winner will meet the winged old man

Oh, oh, bonus! I got another!

A man is constantly running while he is on fire. If he is to keep himself from feeling the burning sensation, he must keep running, otherwise he'll crisp up and die

He must run all the way to the lake of Cooling, where the enchanted flames will cease. However, obstacles appear in the middle of his trail, and he must still keep running. Knights on black horses make him duel as he runs; Humpty Dumpty tries to fall on him, and grass nymphs try and seduce him to stop. But he cannot!!

Meanwhile, a dark entity is following him the entire time, hoping to catch up and kill him...ruh roh!

Lol this is great.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 11:21:13 AM by Coldmiser8675 »
Check out my story! Honey, Stalin Took the Kids >>http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/topic,13888.0.html

Offline NishimuraTaira

• View Profile
« Reply #237 on: July 28, 2017, 07:59:17 AM »
Oh this sounds kinda fun!

Ok, ok here's mine:

A serial killer is slowly picking off a group of kids that tortured him through high school. But as the number starts to thin out the group from before decides to take the investigation into their own hands and find out which student is the one with a vendetta against them. And as the days pass another member of the group dies leaving 7 kids left, which means... They have 7 days to figure out who the murderer is.

BTW if this is a plot of another thing you've heard of please tell me so I can change it to something else. If you need more clarification please tell me.

I will probably create a story with this from the survivors perspective. This is a really neat idea. I'll probably work with an artist as well and try and make it into a manga. Stay Tuned. Btw, it does sound like a similar plot I've seen before. The title is boku dake ga inai machi where the character can go back in time to stop events from happening which leads him to attempting to solve the murder of his mother by going back in time to when he was a kid and solving the murders for the serial killings back then.

Offline Mohadis1

• The second coming of his lord sakamoto
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 28, 2017, 12:57:32 PM »
Hi I wanted to try and share an idea its probably trash but just wanted to try  :)

It would be called invisible it would be about a teenager who's family got killed as a child but he only survived due to a unique power he has the power to make anyone forget him this along with the shy personality that came about due to him growing up as an orphan with no need to be noticed due to his power and the fact that there is no one to love him means he assumed he didn't need affection and is conditioned to go without it. This follows him on his quest to be acknowledged which is ironic due to his power and he eventually finds someone who has the same power as him due to similar circumstances and they embark on a lot of fun although mundane adventures her personality is a lot more upbeat and clashes with his but she needs him to be more serious and he needs her to live a little [I guess they could meet in the orphanage where he sees her use the power]the mcs name could be Teki from the word for shy and her name could be koki from upbeat

sorry its so bad just wanted to practice
expect vs reality
mcdonalds   kfc
coke         pepsi
fun             life

Offline Mohadis1

• The second coming of his lord sakamoto
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 07, 2017, 04:45:08 PM »
im just putting this here as a concept
a guy who was in a coma and would be unable to move but someone moves his joints all the time so his body would be able to move or something along that line
expect vs reality
mcdonalds   kfc
coke         pepsi
fun             life