March 29, 2024, 06:13:29 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Free Story Plots  (Read 131083 times)

Offline codenametukaioo7

• Manga and Anime freak
  • Do what ever, but don't lose your cool.
    • View Profile
Re: Free Story Plots
« Reply #75 on: May 21, 2013, 12:20:26 AM »
Hi!Guys,I am newbie and had a story in my head but can't understand what to do next so I want to give it to someone.
A high school teenager boy named _______ is a normal high school student but his life didn't remain normal.
One day when he was going home from his friends house,he take a taxi to go home but after sometime he
notice that the taxi is coming back to same place where ever it take turn.He asked the driver "Sir, What
happened?What are you doing?"The taxi driver look at him and asked "do you have any problem Sir".Tha...That is a Skeleton's face.Our protagonist ________ Jump for taxi,he get seriously injured and unconscious.His other friend found him and take him to the hospital,when he told about what happened everybody thought he was mad expect one.His one friend named _________ work for a secret organization who hunt for evil power.His friend give away his secret only to him and told him "because that evil thing meet you,you have to seal him.You have work for this organization". And everything begin.

So how about it. :dance:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 04:12:53 AM by codenametukaioo7 »

Offline King The Hunter

• Slim's Most Powerful Rival! Co-Writer Of D/Slayer!
  • I hunt to live! It's what keeps my blood flowing."
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 22, 2013, 12:25:44 PM »
Hi!Guys,I am newbie and had a story in my head but can't understand what to do next so I want to give it to someone.
A high school teenager boy named _______ is a normal high school student but his life didn't remain normal.
One day when he was going home from his friends house,he take a taxi to go home but after sometime he
notice that the taxi is coming back to same place where ever it take turn.He asked the driver "Sir, What
happened?What are you doing?"The taxi driver look at him and asked "do you have any problem Sir".Tha...That is a Skeleton's face.Our protagonist ________ Jump for taxi,he get seriously injured and unconscious.His other friend found him and take him to the hospital,when he told about what happened everybody thought he was mad expect one.His one friend named _________ work for a secret organization who hunt for evil power.His friend give away his secret only to him and told him "because that evil thing meet you,you have to seal him.You have work for this organization". And everything begin.

OMG!!!! I love this plot, it seems pretty cool!!! Why don't you use this, if you won't I'll happily use it! I just need a title and more details. I think you should really use this, bcuz it has potential.  :thumbsup:
King- I see you still haven't unlocked your blue lightning, what a shame. And I thought you could actually defeat me now.

Slim- D-Damn You! I'll beat you, just watch!

Offline codenametukaioo7

• Manga and Anime freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 23, 2013, 12:03:42 AM »

OMG!!!! I love this plot, it seems pretty cool!!! Why don't you use this, if you won't I'll happily use it! I just need a title and more details. I think you should really use this, bcuz it has potential.  :thumbsup:

Feel free to happily use this and thanks for the compliment,I have another plot for my manga and I geting more and more ideas for that (It's similar to Naruto but it's Story was more painful ),Hope people like that and please when you finish drawing characters/drawing some pages of manga please message me,I will love to read and see them. :thumbsup:

The reason that I can;t use this is I don't have any idea what to do next in the story so I can't tell you more details because I don't have any detail in my mind,Sorry but please if you still need any help (in Story only because I am not so good in drawing) then feel free to contract me.

If you are good in drawing then please give your opinion in my drawing.
Topic-http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/topic,7997.0.html

Offline midsummer_feast

• Let's drink and enjoy our lifes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 24, 2013, 05:49:02 PM »
i already pardon if there are some misspellings...
i'am kind tipsy for the moment  :tongue:
anyway...

"a girl falls in love.
the other person is all that she ever has dreamed about. A person that makes her life complet.
the right one for just her, and only her.
But after an intimate action she get's pregnant, and the person she wish to spend
her life with leaves.

after she has given birth, the person comes back. They spends times together with their
little love-child. once again the life fells comfortable with her life.
but month after month, the person she loves takes distance from her...

And suddenly one day, that person decides to leave her for a person that he meet during she
was expecting with the child.
He tries everthing to take the child away from her...

there's only one thing to do, and that is to..."

and there it's up toy ou to decide the decision of how this will end =^,^=

hope anyone can use this  :biggrin:

:ohmy:
I am a somebody, that ain´t nobody. In different from everybody... anybody?..
my work:
https://midsummerfeastnovel.rocks/
It might be bad, but it's MY BAD... =^,^=

Offline codenametukaioo7

• Manga and Anime freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2013, 11:09:42 PM »
i already pardon if there are some misspellings...
i'am kind tipsy for the moment  :tongue:
anyway...

"a girl falls in love.
the other person is all that she ever has dreamed about. A person that makes her life complet.
the right one for just her, and only her.
But after an intimate action she get's pregnant, and the person she wish to spend
her life with leaves.

after she has given birth, the person comes back. They spends times together with their
little love-child. once again the life fells comfortable with her life.
but month after month, the person she loves takes distance from her...

And suddenly one day, that person decides to leave her for a person that he meet during she
was expecting with the child.
He tries everthing to take the child away from her...

there's only one thing to do, and that is to..."

and there it's up toy ou to decide the decision of how this will end =^,^=

hope anyone can use this  :biggrin:

Well,Not gonna using it particularity but I want to join it in my own manga which I will make,So once you give me permission then I will tell you what I planed of how to combine this two different story of manga.

Please if you give me permission then tell me do you want to read what I planned (yes or no),if yes then also tell how(in message or here)

Offline midsummer_feast

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 25, 2013, 02:03:24 AM »
sounds intressting  :clapping:

sure, you have my permission to use it however you want  :push:

and yes, should be intressting to read what you are thinking of making for
story =^,^=

my work:

Offline codenametukaioo7

• Manga and Anime freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 25, 2013, 01:17:30 PM »
sounds intressting  :clapping:

sure, you have my permission to use it however you want  :push:

and yes, should be intressting to read what you are thinking of making for
story =^,^=

Well,my story is some kind of supernatural/simple about ninja.

So,lets continue from where you left it.......He decided to kill her in order to take that child but mean while a friend of her came and watching everything,she (that friend) sneak of and take that child while he was trying to kill her and escape in order to save that child.She (that friend) call the police but that was to late he killed her and escaped,but one person is watching everything from a high place and that person is Adams (Protagonist of my manga,which I will make). She(that friend) hand over that child to a friend of her to raise that child(I was thinking to make that child a boy) .
7 years passed after that incident,but the boy didn't know the truth.Mean while the person who have adopted that child died in some disease so his adopter father is the only person who can he rely on.And biological father of that child also betray another girl (for whom he killed his original wife) and work for Santos (Antagonist of my manga). One day Adams came and tell the truth to that child but the child didn't ready to believe him,but when his father told him he have to believe.Adams make a deal with child that Adams will taught him ninja technique and the boy will find his father in order to get somethings about Santos and there adventure begins.

Note:The women(that child's adopted mother),doctor told him that she will never became mother so she adopted that child.

Note 2:Santos also know ninja technique so he also taught some to that child's biological father.

I need a help when that decided that he will leave her and talk to hand over that child what dialogue should I give I can't think what will suite. :ohmy:

Offline midsummer_feast

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 25, 2013, 04:45:47 PM »

Well,my story is some kind of supernatural/simple about ninja.

So,lets continue from where you left it.......He decided to kill her in order to take that child but mean while a friend of her came and watching everything,she (that friend) sneak of and take that child while he was trying to kill her and escape in order to save that child.She (that friend) call the police but that was to late he killed her and escaped,but one person is watching everything from a high place and that person is Adams (Protagonist of my manga,which I will make). She(that friend) hand over that child to a friend of her to raise that child(I was thinking to make that child a boy) .
7 years passed after that incident,but the boy didn't know the truth.Mean while the person who have adopted that child died in some disease so his adopter father is the only person who can he rely on.And biological father of that child also betray another girl (for whom he killed his original wife) and work for Santos (Antagonist of my manga). One day Adams came and tell the truth to that child but the child didn't ready to believe him,but when his father told him he have to believe.Adams make a deal with child that Adams will taught him ninja technique and the boy will find his father in order to get somethings about Santos and there adventure begins.

Note:The women(that child's adopted mother),doctor told him that she will never became mother so she adopted that child.

Note 2:Santos also know ninja technique so he also taught some to that child's biological father.

I need a help when that decided that he will leave her and talk to hand over that child what dialogue should I give I can't think what will suite. :ohmy:

sounds intressting =^,^=

my work:

Offline codenametukaioo7

• Manga and Anime freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 25, 2013, 10:37:18 PM »
sounds intressting =^,^=

Yes,You didn't give any dialogue suggestion,since this story came from your mind you should have some idea. :-\

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 26, 2013, 05:09:06 AM »
Guys keep this to only to post Story plots which can be used by anyone. Also if someone post a plot in this topic it means the member has full permission for anyone to use it.

If someone going to use one of anything else related to the plot development then do it in its own topic or though PM's

Offline midsummer_feast

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 26, 2013, 05:13:19 AM »
oki, oki =^,^=

sorry Hasith  :tongue:

my work:

Offline codenametukaioo7

• Manga and Anime freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 26, 2013, 06:07:04 AM »
Guys keep this to only to post Story plots which can be used by anyone. Also if someone post a plot in this topic it means the member has full permission for anyone to use it.

If someone going to use one of anything else related to the plot development then do it in its own topic or though PM's

Okay,I will not make the same mistake,(Sorry I don't want to argue) but about that you say "if someone post a plot in this topic it means the member has full permission for anyone to use it", I asked for permission because I saw one persons post that he taking back his plot.

His username is joymov and you can find his post in page no. 5.

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 26, 2013, 06:21:54 AM »
Well its fine he can take it back but if it's already used by one of 1000 others he can't ask them to stop using. But he can use it too.

Offline kyuryu-kun

• Professional loser
  • I'll walk through the night til I'm home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 07, 2013, 02:52:27 PM »
Well Kagepen's manga gave me a pretty decent idea I think, but I'm busy with other stories so (But I suppose I can revisit it whenever)...

A boy is cursed to turn into a frog. To return human he must receive a kiss... BUT he must continue getting a kiss at least every 24 hours, or else he'll turn back into a frog. Dun Dun!
Elemental:http://www.mangamagazine.net/manga-and-comics/Elemental/detail-page/3918?lang=en
Elemental FB page: https://www.facebook.com/ElementalKyuRyu
More Manga:http://www.mangamagazine.net/authors-and-artists/KyuRyu/detail-page/57320
The Elemental of the Flames is the most stubborn man you will ev

Offline plagueofdarkness

• Ramen King
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 10, 2013, 05:26:18 PM »
A hacker threatens the government, if they don't transfer 10 billion dollars to his offshore banking account, he will send an email to everyone in the world that tells them how to make a simple-fusion bomb.
nevermind im usin this one
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 07:42:57 PM by plagueofdarkness »
-------------------------------------------------
                        {RAMEN KING}
====================================