August 16, 2018, 12:25:35 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Free Story Plots  (Read 27966 times)

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
Re: Free Story Plots
« Reply #210 on: August 12, 2016, 11:36:32 PM »
Genre: Slice of Life, Comedy

A really offensive metal band, after dropping their first album, levels up to a two-story house to support themselves and all their recording equipment. They find themselves in a suburbia cul-de-sac full of upper-middle class slightly snobbish people. The story follows the community adjusting to the newcomers and their many misadventures with neighborhood council meetings, potlucks, and general shenanigans involving extremely different people and viewpoints learning to coexist.

Offline Forlorn Serpent

• Children's Book Author and Screenwriter
  • Your Typical Unpublished Author... by choice
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: August 12, 2016, 11:40:41 PM »
I'll do a chapter for this one too. I already have a fukkkkking hilarious first chapter idea. Do you want to add any specifics. Maybe give me a link to metal song that you want me to get influence on?

Offline Forlorn Serpent

• View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 12, 2016, 11:42:09 PM »
A shapeshifting burgler kills a cop during a robbery gone wrong. However, he realizes that the cop was a father and the  husband of his high school crush and decides to take the dead cop's place and turns over a new leaf. Now, the shapeshifter must continue to live the life of the dead cop and avoid the suspicion of a detective who is dead set on finding the shapeshifter and bringing him to justice for his crimes.

I figured out how to do the first chapter. I'll have it ready by tomorrow night.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: August 12, 2016, 11:42:40 PM »
Nah. I just thought of it one evening sitting on the porch listening to some random song.

Offline ToxicWaste97

• Random Idea Generator
  • So many ideas, so little motivation...
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 13, 2016, 09:52:02 AM »
A shapeshifting burgler kills a cop during a robbery gone wrong. However, he realizes that the cop was a father and the  husband of his high school crush and decides to take the dead cop's place and turns over a new leaf. Now, the shapeshifter must continue to live the life of the dead cop and avoid the suspicion of a detective who is dead set on finding the shapeshifter and bringing him to justice for his crimes.

I figured out how to do the first chapter. I'll have it ready by tomorrow night.

Can't wait to see it!
Inspiration from the strangest places is often the most welcome.

Offline livingbones

• View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 13, 2016, 11:06:39 PM »
I'd really like to see one made about a manga art studio. It'd be in the drama/romance genre.
It'd focus on the work and life of a new comer to the studio, perhaps a student there as an apprentice given menial tasks of taking out trash, etc.
An opportunity would arise, perhaps as she is covering for her inept/lazy/drunken master, and the studio takes notice of her work.
As she suddenly rises to the ranks of artist there is of course jealousy and sabotage from the other more established artists.
The story could even take a whimsical twist, by bringing her characters and/or world to life. 

Offline Forlorn Serpent

• View Profile
« Reply #216 on: August 16, 2016, 06:45:29 AM »
i didn't forget to post the stories. I still haven't finished. I will soon, after i finished "fixing" up my website attempt. Plus i need to go buy paper  :thumbsdown: to scan the script. 

Offline ToxicWaste97

• Random Idea Generator
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 20, 2016, 09:11:47 AM »
A game show, taking place in an impossibly huge mansion, where a bunch of teenagers must fight horrifying monsters for fabulous prizes.

Offline Forlorn Serpent

• View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 20, 2016, 04:53:35 PM »

Free Script to use.  http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/topic,16769.msg269136/topicseen.html#msg269136

Offline ToxicWaste97

• Random Idea Generator
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: August 31, 2016, 09:56:56 PM »
A group of time traveling tourists visit the past and find that history is not quite what they thought it was. They decide to "correct" the past by directly attempting to recreate historic scenes, as told by their high school text books.

Offline Forlorn Serpent

• View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 31, 2016, 10:14:07 PM »
A group of time traveling tourists visit the past and find that history is not quite what they thought it was. They decide to "correct" the past by directly attempting to recreate historic scenes, as told by their high school text books.

This is actually a really smart idea. It addresses the problems with the current education system on how it teaches the younger generation. Plus it adds a subtle satire mix to the story plot since what we thought "the good" is actually the "bad" because we are rewriting history to fit our views. Kind of what dictators would want to do in order to control the people. This could be an Adult Swim series.

Offline ToxicWaste97

• Random Idea Generator
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 01, 2016, 12:22:15 PM »
Here's another one I came up with. Children have taken over the world and have placed adults in time out. Now, a 32-year-old man with a disorder that prevents him from aging must attempt to put the children back in their place before he is found out.

Offline CookieMuncher

• View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 21, 2016, 12:55:26 PM »
Oh this sounds kinda fun!

Ok, ok here's mine:

A serial killer is slowly picking off a group of kids that tortured him through high school. But as the number starts to thin out the group from before decides to take the investigation into their own hands and find out which student is the one with a vendetta against them. And as the days pass another member of the group dies leaving 7 kids left, which means... They have 7 days to figure out who the murderer is.

BTW if this is a plot of another thing you've heard of please tell me so I can change it to something else. If you need more clarification please tell me.

Offline ToxicWaste97

• Random Idea Generator
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 24, 2016, 01:15:59 PM »
A heist story about a group of children trying to get the ball that accidentally got in the grouchy old man down the street's back yard.

Offline Forlorn Serpent

• View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 29, 2016, 10:12:43 AM »
A heist story about a group of children trying to get the ball that accidentally got in the grouchy old man down the street's back yard.
I have to say that this is lacking quality compared to your other ideas.
Oh this sounds kinda fun!

Ok, ok here's mine:

A serial killer is slowly picking off a group of kids that tortured him through high school. But as the number starts to thin out the group from before decides to take the investigation into their own hands and find out which student is the one with a vendetta against them. And as the days pass another member of the group dies leaving 7 kids left, which means... They have 7 days to figure out who the murderer is.

BTW if this is a plot of another thing you've heard of please tell me so I can change it to something else. If you need more clarification please tell me.
thanks to the anti-bully campaign, I'll probably side with the serial killer.  Is everyone still in High School? Are the adults dying too?