November 21, 2018, 09:25:47 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: WRITING SURVIAL!!!  (Read 10321 times)

Offline Coach Fro

• Head Coach and Founder of The MR Fighters Division
  • Coach by day, Gravedigger by night...
    • View Profile
Re: WRITING SURVIAL!!!
« Reply #165 on: August 24, 2018, 09:33:13 PM »
Yeah, it's certainly no joke to keep up the momentum with writing exercises like these. But hey, you did a damn good job of staying fairly consistent during your run. Mad pros, homie! 
Messatsu...

Offline JustHANO

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 28, 2018, 06:11:02 PM »
Welp, I'm down for whatever exercise I have to do now for failing. I wish I didn't miss that day tho, this exercise was a really good chance to practice by working on another story. Also tyty

Offline JustHANO

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 29, 2018, 03:41:48 PM »
I'm so petty that imma ruleshark the S*** outta this game.
However, you may only lose after having posted your 10th paragraph.
*In my VGDunkey voice* IM BACK BABY

Offline JustHANO

• View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 29, 2018, 03:56:59 PM »
That being said, i won't be losing anytime soon.

Those words struck fear into Emma. The words were moving quicker than before, so Emma panicked as they got closer and closer to the top of the screen where the words cut off. She edited the event as best she could.
He wasted no time raising his rifle and landing his first shot into Shawn's chest. The vest secretly kept Shawn alive as he played dead.
She barely got the sentence on screen before the chance was gone. "It's like DJ said, I have to be quick. If I don't manage to put the period down before it gets cut off, It won't change a thing." Emma focused, reading the story as it sprinted on and off the screen. She was ready to edit where she was needed.

Also imma try to keep it short. TRY

Offline JustHANO

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 30, 2018, 07:07:30 PM »
it didn't take long for the main entrance of the bank to fully blossom into the wild west era. The panicked guest were now patrons who was so use to a shootout that they were able to calmly leave. Mr. Baker and his horse jumped the counter where Deshawn's "dead" body lied. Approaching DJ, he grabbed his roped and swung it wildly. The Professor swung the rope at DJ's hands and like magic, they tied him up perfectly. DJ was then dragged along through the tunnel of the vault, that was slowly changing into an old abandoned mine.
 "I'm fine, trust me, God, I'm fine" Claimed DJ as he hit rock after rock.
Trusting in DJ, Emma allowed him to continue being dragged.