July 15, 2018, 09:04:33 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: WRITING SURVIAL!!!  (Read 8686 times)

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Re: WRITING SURVIAL!!!
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2012, 11:12:20 PM »
Coryn jumped about fifteen feet vertically out of the water, the little fish still biting into his body. Back up in the air however remembered that the natives were still right behind him, and every last one of them was staring in confusion at the fish covered man.

"Hehe..."

Stepping on the air itself Coryn gently glided over their heads and landed on the other side, once again in a dead sprint from the warriors. Although this time he was headed right back into their city.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Tostificer

• Lord Conqueror Toast
  • Bigger they come, harder they fall
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2012, 09:25:39 AM »
Day two.

Once upon a time there was a little kid, playing soccer in the rain and dirt. He played with a few of his friends: they'd get very dirty, which wasn't really appreciated, but they did it anyway. It was their only pastime.
A man in a nice uniform and tall, black boots walked up to them. He had a group of soldiers with him. It was very common to see soldiers around. The kids found them fun to talk to, and were trying to impress them by doing their best at the soccer game. These soldiers were different though. They had a stiff, fierce look in their eyes. The man in the uniform, on the other hand, looked a bit more sympathetic. He had to be some kind of general, the kid figured.
He had his eyes on him too much, apparently, because he tripped and fell right in front of the man. Dirt spewed everywhere, on him and the general. He let one of the soldiers grab him by the neck. He got lifted up, put on his feet, and the dirt was wiped off his clothes. The general had him taken to a separate room. He didn't seem angry, or so the kid thought. Suddenly, a bunch of men came in to his same room. It looked something like a shower room, but everyone was still clothed.

The last thing the kid saw was the air turning blue and gray.

Damn this was so... Forced. Really bad.
Bros with Legomaestro since 2010. I think.

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2012, 02:30:31 PM »
Concentration camp Toasty? Yikes.

"Looks like he failed." The spy who was supposed to be dead said to lego's boss. He wore a black tux with a red bowtie, and had his hair combed and slicked back neatly. His eyes were like a broken mirror: cracked and full of different sights.

The man still wore his colourful holiday shirt, and looked at a hologram split into 8 squares. Using various angles the camera feeds displayed various distinctive looking people, ranging from a hooded figure with a scythe to a knight in black armour.

"Yes, he did. It doesn't matter anyway, either he retrieved the life-line and killed our problem or it got destroyed as they fought around it, killing eachother in the process."

The man waved his hand dismissevely, changing the screen to a symbol of a blue diamond. He turned to face the spy,

"The killing eachother thing worked, but it looks like Hasith got through."

"He won't be here long though."

"Yes. He's given them their instructions, but they still don't remember anything at all. Right now our problem is him."

The spy walked up to the hologram screen as it switched on again, focusing on a blonde haired man who wore a strapless black trenchoat. He seemed to be marvelling at a white swirl of energy that was accompanying him. His friend, the white hooded figure with the scythe seemed to be surrounded by an energy swirl as well.

"I'll take Aero. You kill Coryn."

The spy smiled, "A you wish, Theproc."

The spy dissapeared.

The Procrastinator, in his great mystery, swiped the air. The nanites that polluted the world were as abandunt in this room as others. They gatheres first like black snow, and finally a swirl, and then a storm of black. He was a single solitary figure buffeted in that black tide, and then finally he was covered in a black biker jumpsuit complete with boots, and a machete.

"This will do."

-

Before you could blink. The window had a hole in it, shattered from his quick passage out of the building. The dark phantom was beginning to move.

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2012, 06:01:48 PM »
sweetness. can't wait to see how this turns out lego. though are you really going to try and put the sequel here?

Offline StoryTeller

• Writing too fast may affect quality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2012, 06:19:39 PM »
The girl waked up from her sleep a few minutes before her alarm went off. She sighed in boredom and decided to get changed already. She opens her room's window and looks outside into an early morning japanese city. "It's a beatiful sunny day" She thought to herself. "Maybe I should get some breakfast now and get to school earlier. She hurried downstairs to the kitchen and opened the door, for her amasement, a man about her age stood near the fridge with a cup of orange juice, drinking it. Noticing her presence he says "Good morning!". For a moment she remeains quiet, but then... "STRANGER DANGER!" She jump kicks him in the head and immobilizes him on the floor. "WHO ARE YOU!?" She asked. "G-Gaijin! Call em Gaijin!"

This is just something I came up for a story I someday intend on writing out.
Check out my stories!Project Right
Ghost Gift

Offline Rojas

• Stay Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2012, 08:34:53 PM »
Btw this is a part from my older story I written in 2nd and 1st person narration (just read you'll see)

The barrier is breaking and you don't have much strength. As your lead to believe this could be the end of it. What would Kiara think of this? From her last reaction towards yourself you couldn't believe she would care anymore.

Just give up Sage you can't do this.

"Shut up get out of my head!."

Oh, but I am you. I'm your very brain, your very soul. We both know that you won't make it.

As the barrier starts to completely cave in your body is overwhelmed and drowning in the lack of energy. I myself can feel your loss. It fills and sustains me. I watch as the barrier completely shatters and the shadows lurk in.

What are you going to do now? The monsters are here and they are going to destroy and consume your soul. You will become nothing and I will take your lifeless body!

"No! You won't! Aaahhhhhhh"

I could only watch as Sage uses the last of his built up power. His body glowing with adrenaline and fueling all his power into his sword.

Heh is this your resolve?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 08:36:45 PM by Rojas »
I hate you ^_^

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2012, 09:43:39 PM »
It really wasn't his fault, well not in any measurable sense. He was born with blonde hair and white skin that's just how it works, can't blame a guy for showing up on the predicted date.

"I hate coincidence."

Coryn crept up to the edge of the jungle and looked out at the city. Gold plated pyramids built to the sky and festival goers roaming the streets. Coryn had already broke the ropes around his hands but he was still painted like a god, covered in gold jewelery to boot.

"Guess it's a good thing I brushed up on ancient Maya recently."

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2012, 04:17:52 AM »
sweetness. can't wait to see how this turns out lego. though are you really going to try and put the sequel here?

No don't worry about that. It'll be its own thing. It's just a teaser. Glad you liked it

lol at the new passage. So this is the mayan debaucle huh.

Jim Falls looked at the airport in dismay.

"Y-you can't be serious."

And then it hit him. The air covered his face like a wet blanket, and he took a step back in surprise. When he recovered he saw the pathetic cart that was carrying luggage, and the short squat airport terminal. If it had any right to be called that.

"Take me back. Take me back now."

The men in suits chuckled, "You've got what you've got Jim. All it would've taken was keeping your head down for two weeks."

"But this must be illegal! I have my rights"

"Not at 15 yet nope. And here you're only of age at 18, so good luck with that."

They lead him down the airplane's steps, and Jim felt terror welling up in him. I'd rather be in that plane than here. What's happening here? I'm going to die of boredom.

It was unfairly fast. The airport was barely occupied, and Jim dully noted the 'conveyor belts', which were simply used by sliding luggage across their rollers. The dingy smell, the over impressed looks that he received and the overall smallness of the place.

"My life is over." He said. He's guardians smiled. TJ guided him out into the carpark, and the sun shone brightly and quietly here. Jim knew that he was grinning by the way he spoke.

"Welcome to Malawi."
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 04:33:07 AM by legomaestro »

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2012, 01:00:50 PM »
that's oddly depressing. couple of grammar and spelling issues i've noticed. but not bad at all

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2012, 01:25:52 PM »
Haha, don't worry, the story is actually a self-answer to my negativity of the whole thing. He ends up understanding why Malawi is ok after all.

Offline StoryTeller

• Writing too fast may affect quality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2012, 03:42:50 PM »
Talking on the skype chat, I'm filled with the biggest craving for hot dogs, yes, hot dogs. I hurry downstair to see if there's anything to eat, no hot dogs as expected. I hurry my eyes along the available choices, nothign too great to suffice my hunger, just some water-salt crackers and chips. Not enough, I felt the urge for something that would actualy feed me. Found some instant noodles, not enough, it had to be some sort of meat... Yes... Saussages! With meaty desire pumping throughout my veins, I open the fridge, and to my surprise, there were saussages... But I had to cook them... Oh well, I guess I can wait for dinner.
Check out my stories!Project Right
Ghost Gift

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2012, 09:07:53 PM »
Guh, i missed my deadline. Penalty time i guess!

Online Fronomenal

• MR's Resident Drifter
  • Looking for a place to stay...
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2012, 11:54:49 PM »
So many stories... The ones I read were good tho. I'm gonna join this when I know I'll be able to get on the computer everyday.

@lego: so what workshop are you participating in?
"One plus one equals one on a bun."
                     -Ed

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2012, 01:07:50 AM »
I dunno, i'd do my 'Write a 6 Word Story" workshop but that feels like cheating. I'll figure it out. Just hope i don't make it x2!!

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2012, 01:07:50 AM »
i didn't get one done today. but i'm envoking the good reason rule of *censored* it it's past midnight and this is time i've managed to open my computer for more than 10 minutes since i've been at god damn work all mother*censored*ing day also FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11