September 21, 2018, 10:25:52 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Writer needed~  (Read 1283 times)

Offline absolutefangirl

• BL Extraordinaire
  • I don't always fangirl, but when I do; I pass out.
    • View Profile
Writer needed~
« on: May 17, 2012, 11:00:43 PM »
Konnichi wa minna-san~!
I am looking for a short story writer for me to practice my artwork with~
It doesn't matter how experienced you are, as long as you can stick with a story for a while :)

Heres a link to my stuffs here. I think this links to page 5, those are my more recent works.

http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/topic,4039.60.html

Ja ne,
ABFG
"What the hell is this cat floating in my house!?"
"Your alter ego is Alice and the Cheshire cat wants you to know you need to kill the jabberwocky, duh."

Offline Rojas

• Stay Up
    • View Profile
Re: Writer needed~
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 01:46:11 AM »
Well short stories are easy if you really want something really short... Though you need to tell me what genre your comfortable with drawing. That way I can shape a story to your artistic preference.
I hate you ^_^

Offline absolutefangirl

• BL Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2012, 01:25:45 PM »
Well, I can draw mostly fantasy stuff. Romance, action, tragedy. pretty much anything... but it would be smart if
you told me the concept first before writing the whole thing, just to see if I can draw it to my highest capability.
"Your alter ego is Alice and the Cheshire cat wants you to know you need to kill the jabberwocky, duh."

Offline Rojas

• Stay Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2012, 10:06:41 AM »
Sorry for late reply, but um I can give you a short idea.

The story starts in the forest and a man is running from some creature. The creature is dark black and blurred and can't be seen really. The man keeps running and trips then stumbles into an unseen opening big enough for him only to fit in. The monster hits and scratches around the opening but can't get in. Instead it throws a boulder and traps the man in. Its now very dark in the area the man is in. He starts feeling around and tries to figure out a way out. Suddenly a flame is lit in a corridor behind him and he discovers he is in a chamber of passages. He calls out to the flame "Hey I need help helloo~." Then the flame goes out and he can hear foot steps coming closer.

^^ just a preview of something I was thinking up. It goes longer, but if your interested you can have this project to work on.
I hate you ^_^

Offline absolutefangirl

• BL Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 03:45:51 AM »
Sorry for my late reply. I will absolutely get working on this. Thank you (???)

Offline scullens71

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2013, 02:27:56 AM »
Hello! I’m a writer and I have a story that is a fantasy, adventure, romance type. I’ve been wanting to make it into a manga, but unfourtunately, I have no talent with drawing. It’s not exactly a short project, but I was wondering if you’d like to try working on it together. Please let me know if you’re interested!