February 01, 2023, 01:32:30 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: "Coryn's Sage" Pt. 1  (Read 3360 times)

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
"Coryn's Sage" Pt. 1
« on: May 19, 2008, 06:08:00 PM »
This is a story ive had in my head for years and i hope it would make a good anime. Im going to publish the chapters as i finish them if anyone has any questions about it you can send me a message.

THE DAY THE WORLD CHANGED FOREVER

December 21, 2012 10:53am. The day started like any other day in the history of

man. The sun rose, people awoke and left their homes for work. However this day had a

feeling of gloom surrounding it. Everyone knew about this day, what it could bring,  this

was the day when the Mayan calendar ended. Despite this fact life when on as always and

as usual for this time of year the shopping centers and malls of the worlds cities were

filled with people shopping for Christmas. It was cloudy that day it had been for several

weeks now not just one or two cities but the whole world seemed to be covered in cloud

weathermen had said it was amazing that this was happening but said it would pass with

time.

People had grown use to the clouds and the darkness so at 10:50 when the clouds

seem to group together in odd fashions it was quickly noticed, no gaps in the clouds had

formed but it appeared that all over the sky objects were trying to push through the thick

clouds. As all the people stared in amazement at the sky the lights and music stopped in

the malls people out side watched the traffic lights cut out, and cars crash when the

drivers lost control because all of the electronics in their cars had stopped working even

the peoples cell phones had shut off. But this was barely noticed because as soon as the

electricity died the bulges in the clouds burst and down descended huge ships whose

general shape gave the impression of a giant ray fish sailing across the sky.

Millions of these dreadnaughts  were seen around the world, over every country,

every city, every town these ships came down. At first people were awed ,then people

from every corner of the worlds started to mutter “the Russians”, “the Americans”, “the

North Koreans”, “the Chinese”, “the Iranians”. Then the truth began to sink in this wasn’t

an invasion from any foreign country, this wasn’t even some divine intervention, this was

far worse this was… The people watching never finished this thought because at

approximately 10:55 hundreds of bright objects shot out of the edges of the first warship

and like dominos all the ships behind it fired.

Millions of projectiles fired at the people on the ground, and

before they could even think to turn and run the missiles hit. Whole cities demolished to

barely recognizable ruble. Manhattan Island was and island anymore but instead a gulch

at the bottom of the Hudson, New Orleans was half submerged, The pyramids were

unrecognizable piles of stone, the Temple mount in Jerusalem was collapsed in on itself

forever mixing the holy sites of the Christians, Jews, and Islamics, even the new cities of

Athens and even Rome the eternal city resembled their ruined ancient selves. And with

this move, half of the earths population was already gone.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 05:54:10 PM by Coryn Sken »

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Itachi067

• The timeless wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: My manga/anime story "Coryns Saga" pt.1
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 12:46:48 AM »
Nice job, its lookig good so far

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 08:08:14 AM »
Thanks dued :D

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2008, 09:31:52 AM »
Its more like a movie script than a Manga. But a good story. keep it up.

Offline AICS

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2008, 10:21:36 AM »
sci-fi manga's are rare....thous i'd read it~
AnimeIsCompleteSerenity~