April 15, 2024, 11:50:57 PM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: Christmas at MR  (Read 9648 times)

Offline mangadude

• hey *princess wave*
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas at MR
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2011, 02:58:47 AM »
a md mr chrismas

manga dude was waching christmas shows for 20 hour then coryn kicks his front door down and manga dude freaks out
a little and say what was that for dude

you can see how anouyd he is then roars you were pous to meet whith every body to start to decorate the city for the party and dont call me dude mangadude
mangadude repliys hmmm oh yeah i got destracted how late am i
while throwing mangadude through the wall right next to the door he says 4 hours landing in the snow across
the street manga dude is frezing
and ask so what am i sopose to do coryn tell him whill he walks away how am i going to now that and he was gone

hm gues i have to go check at mr man it is cold manga dude summones a mangaclone and tells him to give mangadude his hody and leave the manga clone does and then he vanishes lego walks up and say clone abuse is not nice hay lego do you now what im doing for the party lego has a quick nope sure dont mangadude say ok later 30 min later he is at mr but the person wait their was co and seem angry for some resone one foot in the door mangadude thinks hmm it would probaly be safer to send a clone in but it is to late she already headed towrd manga dude

do you now how late you are  manga dude is froze in fear for his life and why on earth are you wearing two hodys you are to stand right out of this door and count every person off the list when they come in and no clones you can not come in or move from this spot till everybody is here or eles you will do this job every christmas for the ever

mangaga dude stood their for 3 hours before peaple started to arive and 2 hour and 5 more hodys later only
one person was not here lego 30 min later lego arived to find mangadude frozen solid lego pushed manga dude it to the building and when he defrosted mangadude vanishes co say when did he make another clone
and mangadude finished his chrismas marathon and went to sleep the end
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 03:26:41 AM by mangadude »
https://www.deviantart.com/elexiceoh/gallery/?catpath=/
my artwork i have made over the years.

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2011, 01:28:08 PM »
eh...uh...sorry man. but it's barely readable. you need quotation marks, and punctuation, and basic grammar.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2011, 02:54:26 PM »
Manga dude... like coryn said i couldn't really follow the story. Slow down a little and compare with other works. Don't rush it. You can definately learn how to write, but you need a proper starting point.