April 17, 2024, 11:38:12 PM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: Your own Ninjutsu  (Read 6259 times)

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
Your own Ninjutsu
« on: April 29, 2018, 09:16:55 AM »
You know what? Screw it we're going to come up with our own stuff for every manga universe we like muhuhahaha.

Jutsu Name: Magnet Release - Blood Eater

It's a Magnet Release jutsu that is used in conjunction with a ninja-weapon. When the target has accumulated enough cuts, using a seal their blood will be sucked up into the weapon. For this reason it's a two-part jutsu. The first seal enhances the magnetic properties of the enemies' blood by injecting it with magnetic chakra, and the second part of the seal retrieves the magnetized blood.  For this reason there is the terrifying possibility of dying from miniscule cuts regardless of what armour or chakra reserves one has. However, those adept at sensing chakra understand when their body is being manipulated, and as any good ninja knows, don't get hit in the first place by an enemies' blade.

Offline Coach Fro

• Head Coach and Founder of The MR Fighters Division
  • Coach by day, Gravedigger by night...
    • View Profile
Re: Your own Ninjutsu
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2018, 09:23:25 PM »
Sheesh, that's pretty scary...

You know what's funny about ninjutsu in Naruto? Everything was all so simple at first. Fireballs and shadows clones. Completely reasonable abilities that fall in line with the standard concept of what typical ninja powers should probably  be. Next thing you know, freaking meteors are falling out of the sky, Ninjas can bend time and space. Like man, ish in naruto can go from 0 to 100 real quick.

I think I would just go with a more toned down version of my afro magic. Honestly though, I kinda just wanna be an uchiha that specializes in water ninjutsu and genjutsu, and somehow combine the two in a way. Like genjutsu that tricks an opponent into thinking their drowning or something along those lines.
Messatsu...

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
Re: Your own Ninjutsu
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2018, 10:58:42 PM »
I will never forgive the meteors and sliced up mountains, but time space ninjutsu was actually legit up until Kobi appeared. Kakashi's technique took so much out of him to use it made sense, and in the end high speed movement wasn't enough to explain some of the straight up spawning that some ninjas did haha. But yeah.

Naruto definitely went too far in the end. Which is why it's a 7-8 depending on my mood. It concluded quite well regardless of its bull, and I wish Bleach could even approach its sort of ending but yeah.

Make the jutsu then Frono. It's not a jutsu if it doesn't have a cool name, or a seal release, at least. Maybe I should make a 'make your shinobi' topic haha.