March 29, 2024, 08:08:52 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Suuper's Artworks & Illustrations  (Read 307689 times)

Offline MahluaandMilk

• MagicKal#6370 / Fanservice with Legs
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
Re: Suuper's manga (+digital and 3D)
« Reply #975 on: November 13, 2018, 05:57:07 PM »
"The willful sacrifice of accuracy... For the sake of kawaii"
That sounds like another regimen for y'all to try over at the other place. 1,000 SUPER LEWD OR SUPER CUTE FIGURES. NO IN BETWEEN.
Haha signature go brr.

Offline Suuper-san

• Level 0 Writer
  • Anyone need a wall of text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: November 13, 2018, 06:09:23 PM »
@lego thats totally going in my motivational quotes list XD
In response to your previous post which I forgot to say: thats very true avout the different types of seats. Often experience is the key to feeling your way around a piece, and probably why studies and figure drawing is so important to keep filling that knowledge up. Body language is a scary thing as well, showing the mood of the person by their pose is proper next level.

@Mahlua I'd totally go for 1000 cute figures :P
Although I have no control over the pose that I'm drawing so I wouldnt be able to guarantee anything lol
If I go back over my sketches and add underwear does that make them lewd? Haha
That being said it would be great practice to oversketch clothes on the figures. Well I aldready did that with the two Megumin sketches, but oversketching them all would be fantastic. Youve got me intrigued Mahlua :P

At the moment I'm only drawing the figures from my head, but I'm thinking the x1000 regimes could have a little more structure, taking figures as an example, you do like 250 sketches and then study feet (or something youve noticed that youre weak in related to the main study point), 250 more and study heads, etc. Then 250 study sketches, then another 250 from your head. That way youre balancing the main study element with its supporting elements.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 06:22:02 PM by suuper-san »
Art: Illustrations / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other Art | Manga Stories & Projects
Other Stuff: Tutorials / Craft / Cosplay | Feedback & Critique Welcome!

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: November 13, 2018, 06:29:47 PM »
Heck, I'm stealing that line from myself.

At the moment I'm only drawing the figures from my head, but I'm thinking the x1000 regimes could have a little more structure, taking figures as an example, you do like 250 sketches and then study feet (or something youve noticed that youre weak in related to the main study point), 250 more and study heads, etc. Then 250 study sketches, then another 250 from your head. That way youre balancing the main study element with its supporting elements.

suuper-san, that's quite an interesting methodology you've thought up there: I could even get away with my regular drawing life by dividing a 'study' into drawing and finishing projects ALONG WITH studying and improving upon defeciencies... *Strokes non-existent beard* hmmmmmmmmm.

Also@ Mahlua Challenge accepted. But they'll be figures only. Also I may or may not have to google suspicious websites for reference. Also this is not happening on MR. But what the hell echwo deserves some love.

Offline Suuper-san

• Level 0 Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: November 13, 2018, 06:57:20 PM »
That sounds like a decent strategy.... *scratches 1-day srubble meanacingly*

Really its just another way of looking at it but since we first discussed it ive always had the memory problem nagging at me, where your skills in one area drop while you study the next thing. So a "top up" is in order during other regimes. Really i think spending a lot of time on everything all at once so you dont forget it is basically the solution (and also the problem if you dont have the time)
Art: Illustrations / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other Art | Manga Stories & Projects

Offline Suuper-san

• Level 0 Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: November 16, 2018, 04:42:36 PM »
a few more figures. was a bit slow today but got stuff done. been sketching with a thinner brush to get used to inking with a thinner brush.

Spoiler

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: November 16, 2018, 05:19:28 PM »
*nose itches* Must... Resist... So... Ecchi looking.

First pic has my favourite figures methinks. Good forms there suuper. I haven't even gotten one figure down yet so on this front you're winning. 1,000 more figures, coming up! FOR ECCHI.

Seriously though dude your output overall is really impressive stuff. Respect.

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: November 16, 2018, 07:52:59 PM »
Resist what exactly?! Calm yourself Lego. I don't think you want a girl who's back can bend like that. Spines aren't supposed to do that.  :o

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: November 16, 2018, 09:55:58 PM »
Oh yes. Oh yes I do.

*Posts link*

*Link vanishes because nsfw*

*Posts link in Ecchi World*

*Advertises Ecchi World*

*Feels Proud*

*Has decreased social standing*

*Feelsbadman*

*TotallyWorthIt.exe*

*Feelsokman*

*Feelsconflictedman*

Offline KeanFox

• View Profile
« Reply #983 on: November 17, 2018, 12:03:17 AM »
@Coryn It's not that extreme. Some people can bend like that I think. Don't have to be realistic, just need to be appealing

About line thickness. In clip studio, you can use vector layer for lineart and adjust the line thickness afterword. I should be using that more often.
For the torso twist and bend think of the bean. You doing good. I'm just throwing stuff.
Spoiler

Offline Suuper-san

• Level 0 Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: November 17, 2018, 06:53:43 AM »
@lego thanks. can't wait to see those figures :P

@coryn I was trying to go for an extreme pose so I can see why you would think that. I think while not everyone could pull it off, its probably not impossible.

@keanfox thanks for that bean thing. I do occasionally try and think that way for more difficult poses. the line thickness/tapering was a new thought though. I draw in GIMP but it isn't vector. it does have paths, but that's more point and click, not sketch. really I'm trying to push past the line ordeal and just paint it in, but for now the lines give it a bit more form.

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: November 17, 2018, 09:55:39 AM »
I'm sure it's not impossible my dudes, but the spine does not have any joints in it, and she definitely looks like she has a joint somewhere in her lumbars. I'm all for artistic impression, but I look at her and my first instinct is she has a broken back.

But I digress. I'm not here to get pedantic about a stick figure. Of anything I'm just suggesting the bend should be lower, more towards her hips than the waist.

Offline Walter B

• View Profile
« Reply #986 on: November 17, 2018, 09:58:49 AM »
Those are some great poses Suuper!

Facebook       Patreon

Offline Suuper-san

• Level 0 Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: November 17, 2018, 05:42:30 PM »
@coryn I'll try my best to keep the poses on the possible side of reality :P

@WalterB thanks!

latest poses. I tried drawing the pose from the body to the head, rather than always starting at the head, and surprisingly I found myself able to go for a higher range of poses somehow. my foreshortening also got a lot better, or rather I was able to do more poses with foreshortening in them. I think when drawing the head first it throws off my scale of the body, so it's actually better to start from the body. I did try that before and it didn't work out so well, so maybe I just didn't try it enough.
397/1000
after all these poses are done I think I'll go through them and turn 100 or so into Megumin sketches lol. might try and add a couple more favourite characters to my memory shortlist actually.

Spoiler

did some feet too, although copies

anywho here's what doing the VN looks like. was planning to animate me multitasking and drawing as well but I spent an hour getting this far so called it a day. next time I'll skip the colour and shade and do the animation first XD

« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 06:07:46 PM by suuper-san »

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: November 17, 2018, 07:03:22 PM »
Haha! Looks great Suuper!

Offline Walter B

• View Profile