November 17, 2017, 09:37:05 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Suuper's manga (+digital and 3D)  (Read 31882 times)

Offline suupertramp

• How to draw.....?
    • View Profile
Re: Suuper's manga (+digital and 3D)
« Reply #720 on: November 02, 2017, 07:23:16 PM »
@vio thanks. I'm thinking the hatching is the way to go, at least for now. No you are totally right about the thighs, i noticed the moment i finished :P

Offline suupertramp

• How to draw.....?
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: November 16, 2017, 12:06:39 PM »
Hi again. Ive actually been drawing a fair amount, but because its been late at night i cant be bothered to upload it. And now i can. basically more gesture drawings and studys of face, hands etc.
sorry about the spoiler clipping the right 5% of the images, i cant be bothered to change each width to 750 instead of 800 :/

Referenced Stuff

Original Sketches

and although being copies, this turned out really well so i'll un-spoiler it. Im slowly starting to get back into colouring stuff and painting with layers and stuff.

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: November 16, 2017, 06:45:59 PM »
If I had your omake slinging abilities I'd be drawing myself clapping hands at this awesomeness in a looped gif. Great grind suuper, great grind.

Love the eyes for sure. You're almost there man. Now it's my turn to ask for when the comic projects come along haha.

How goes the ones you were working on anyways?

Really awesome dump man. Inspiring stuff.

Offline suupertramp

• How to draw.....?
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: Today at 03:47:23 PM »
paint me inspired :P

first time making an animation in GIMP. learnt a ton of useful things, like how much i forgot i hated the slowness of animating from my blu-tack animation days lol

the comics are currently paused, but i may pick them up in a month or so. im gradually gaining speed as my health is finally clearing up. i looked back at some of my old work and i'm amazed at the quantity and quality of some of my old artworks, i dont think i could do that now. i've yet to regain that level of insane output but i can feel it in my bones :P

off to draw some more stuff.

Offline devola

• View Profile
« Reply #724 on: Today at 06:08:42 PM »
This is really cute! I really want to try more animation but it's just so tedious sometimes (probably because I have no idea what I'm doing). And as always, your sketches are super charming, can't wait to see more.