April 18, 2024, 03:41:06 PM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: Osama Bin Laden is dead!!! Yeeaaaahhh!  (Read 7419 times)

Offline jp89

• Designer / Artist
  • I often disappear for weeks. MONTHS EVEN.
    • View Profile
Osama Bin Laden is dead!!! Yeeaaaahhh!
« on: May 02, 2011, 01:18:04 AM »
 :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Finally, after ten years of evading justice, Bin Laden is dead! The monster can burn in hell for all I care!

Check out my deviantART page!

I like to flatter, so if you actually want an honest critique you'll have to ask.

Offline [aero]

• View Profile
Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead!!! Yeeaaaahhh!
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 01:29:55 AM »
need to read up on what went down, only just heard about it while eating dinner

Offline Corycaly

• I'm the French yeti: often heard of but rarely seen.
  • Administrator
  • Life is a bazooka.
    • View Profile
    • Corycaly's blog
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 01:53:42 AM »
Mr Obama confirmed it. Too bad they couldn't capture him alive to interrogate him and learn enough things to bring down his whole terrorist clan.

The head clan is dead but we have to be prudent because of possible revenge attacks in the future.

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 03:36:59 AM »
Yeah if obama says so it's true.

Wow... i mean... wow. I kinda thought he was completely off the radar or something. US intelligence network is pretty scary.

Offline ChiefSosa300

• Catch me Chillin wid my 300 Spartans *Cool shades*
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2011, 05:43:43 AM »
Its not officialy confirmed they still havnt got back the results of the dna test my thoughts it was a look a like ive heard many rumors about the 9/11 being an inside job one of my grans freinds from barbados researched it and came back to barbados and told the citizens it was an inside job and there was dynamites planted init 2 weeks later he was assasinated dis world is screwed
Our motto on our hard days of training “To be stronger than yesterday” If i have to I’ll be stronger than a half day ago, even a minute ago.
 - Rock Lee

Offline [aero]

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2011, 05:54:32 AM »
and barbados is a reliable source of information on the us, its structures, types of demolition, and al qaeda...

yes burn this is sarcasm
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 05:59:26 AM by [aero] »

Offline ChiefSosa300

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2011, 05:57:46 AM »
Are you being sarcastac? cuz its hard to tell lol ive never heard someone compliment a black country before
Our motto on our hard days of training “To be stronger than yesterday” If i have to I’ll be stronger than a half day ago, even a minute ago.
 - Rock Lee

Offline [aero]

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2011, 05:58:56 AM »
btw you all will probably be hearing a bunch of *censored* from me on this topic, im from a military family. both my dad and grandpa served in the air force or over 24 years and my uncle served in the army for 12. anythign against the us or military is kind of a direct insult to my family, hence me reacting strongly to burnskulls comments

just so you know, that guy you keep idolizing burnskulls, his men have shot at my father with the intent to kill. there is no apology in this world that would suffice

Offline ChiefSosa300

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2011, 06:01:49 AM »
i dnt idolize no one but god and god only i was joking about the whole bin ladan thing becuase even if i was to complament him and such he is a sellout apparantly hes an fbi agent and worked for the us goverment to pull of the 9/11 i never liked him as in that way
 - Rock Lee

Offline Yuuki Akashi

• if you fall, stop crying and stand up already!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2011, 06:02:41 AM »
he is a muslim just like me...
sooo as a muslim...I apologize for what he just did to the world...please dont have a negetive perspective toward Islam and muslim just because of some muslim ^^

you cant conform him going to hell...only god can decide it...its non of human business ^^

------------------------------------
"I love Yuri Lol XD"

Offline Yuuki Akashi

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2011, 06:08:48 AM »
uhh and i have a wish...
can you guys call him Osama instead of Bin Laden... because Laden is his dad >.> and bin used as (a son or) like Osama a son of Laden >.> ...by the way...you guys only have prob with him not his dad right ^^'' hehehe and please dont hate me...im just want you referring to the right person >.>

"I love Yuri Lol XD"

Offline ChiefSosa300

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2011, 06:10:32 AM »
Exactly

he gave islam a bad name obviously only 6 percent of terrorism in the usa and uk are muslims the rest are latinos some are jews il even post it here

- Rock Lee

Offline [aero]

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2011, 06:13:52 AM »
yet another rumor that is extremely offensive and a huge insult to me and my family, thank you again burnskulls i dont know if you can even go one post without pissing me off

no worries yuuki, i dont really care for religions in general but i have nothing against muslims. those extremists being muslim is simply a coincidence, and a sad one at that.

EDIT: ill admit that him and islamic terrorists in general have given muslims a bad name, but your comments on the subject are not helping my view burnskulls

Offline ChiefSosa300

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2011, 06:20:06 AM »
Oh *censored* sorry i didnt realised it offended you am just sayin i dnt idolize him i didnt really like it again am just sayin but maybe your kinda right i shoudnt be to gullible the world chats so much crap espiecally the news

- Rock Lee

Offline Yuuki Akashi

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2011, 06:22:15 AM »
usually they call muslim as a religion of terrorist just because they didnt get it the meaning of jihad...
jihad isnt kill everyone that not muslim....jihad is protecting Islam from anyone who try to destroy Islam...of cause if they start first...if they killing innocent person...thats not a jihad at all...THATS KILLING! and ALLAH(The God) wont accept muslim that kill others! ^^

sory guys...my religion being insult for a long time...soo i need to expain it even my explanation suck haha

by the way...there is Burn Quran day in US right...??

"I love Yuri Lol XD"