April 18, 2024, 01:41:47 PM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: Bleach Manga - What's next ?  (Read 8332 times)

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Bleach Manga - What's next ?
« on: October 22, 2010, 12:08:41 PM »

So we know Ichigo has lost his Shinigami powers (for the moment). We will next the next starting chapter next week I think. So what do you think will happen now ? Aizen escape from prison ? Another guy comes ? going to start with another Arc ?

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Re: Bleach Manga - What's next ?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 12:23:11 PM »
i predict either a quite end to Ichigo's story or his powers are somehow revived and (i hope at least) we still get a fairly quite ending. though with the fact that aizen's immortal maybe there might be a new story arc that takes place a few hundred years in the future perhaps. maybe as a sort of final wrap up that shows how everything sorted itself out in the end.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 12:33:25 PM »
I doubt they will end a Manga this popular easily. Probbly they will start anther epic just like the last one and probably Ichigo will get powers back.

I wonder they will start with a story Arc or jump straight in next story. I like to see the history behind Ichigos father.

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2010, 01:17:32 PM »
Yeah the manga is the sort that has plenty of storys and arcs that could be developed so it will definately move forward. But i think flashback episodes are what will arrive first. Ichigo's getting his powers back definately!

dawood

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2011, 09:25:48 PM »
oh dear! oh dear! the list of plot holes in bleach just keeps growing.... lol...  its as though tite kubo is slapping us in the face....

first..  tite kubo should have explained why hollows have holes in their chests in the first friggin arc when we actually gave a crap....  i mean we knew how they were created...  their bodies corrode from gradually losing the chain of fate attached to their bodies

but

if hollows lost hearts thus have gaping holes in their chests, and the power from their hearts become their masks and also their power source....   then why the heck do vizards have mask????
and why do the espada not have holes through their hearts but in different parts of their bodies (e.g nnoitra has his hole in his eye)???????????  LOL

why not just clarify right from the very begining???  i feel as though this mangaka is making it up as he goes along... i don't feel as though theirs a huge amount of thought gone into the story

dawood

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2011, 10:21:58 PM »
as far as a new story arc was concerned i was very sad to hear that bleach was continuing.... I heard along time ago that bleach would end when the story arc concerning aizen's plot to take over the world had ended

but perhaps its for the better... i mean afterall....   the final battle between ichigo and aizen was so anticlimactic...  not to mention the events leading up to their battle were riddled with plotholes

now tite kubo has a chance to redeem himself...  but frankly i dont think he give a *expletive*  the only reason he's carrying on is cos bleach is such a cash cow! which really dissapoints me...  cos its not like bleach is a bad manga... it has potential is just fall short at every hurdle... lol

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2011, 01:36:18 AM »
Well I have to admit The Manga is making be bored. Taking too long to explaining things and stuff. Less action. These days Naruto Manga is better.

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2011, 01:02:56 PM »
Yeah i finally caught up with Naruto and the climax its reached is really thrilling. I think i'll seriously leave Bleach for a while until the chapters pile up.

dawood

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2011, 07:39:07 PM »
what do you guys think in this change in direction for bleach? and this new power fullbring?

for me it feels like i'm reading a different manga with a few of the same characters... i'm not liking the training he's going under, what's all this love/like crap??? .. (tbh honest its not the training.. i'm not a fan of ichigo as a main character... he's to weak as a main character i mean that development wise not in terms of physical strength.. he can't hold the story together)

but enough of my bias opinions... lets hear your bias opinions... lol

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2011, 07:41:46 PM »
meh. i agree it does feel like an entirely different manga now. it's been having a slow start really. once more of a plot develops i'll figure out it if i like it or not. 

dawood

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2011, 07:48:26 PM »
on a bright note though...  and this is a first...  it kinda doesnt have a predictable plot... certainly not as predictable as the last arc

we kinda don't know if these people are friend or foe? i'm not entirely sure they are good...   and what is their connection to both isshin and urahara...   also why did karin visit urahara's shop???
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 08:36:41 PM by Dawood »

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2011, 07:54:43 PM »
mhm. i really cant tell where any of this is going either

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2011, 08:51:25 AM »
Well i'm still thinking karin is a shiningami, or atleast a boosted up human able to bring hollows down.