April 18, 2024, 02:42:54 PM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: Naruto Discussion -SPOILERS-  (Read 4677 times)

Offline Terrinca

• View Profile
Naruto Discussion -SPOILERS-
« on: September 27, 2010, 10:38:07 AM »
OK... since Naruto has been "forgotten" in this forum, I decided to start a new topic...
I'm just tryin' to heat up the things here...

So let's start:

So the last chapter of naruto tells me the end is near... Don't you agree?

Madara has a new mask that gives the idea that he implanted the eyes of Nagato...

Madara says: "Time to capture Nine-tails"

Maybe next chapter we'll see Sasuke's new mangekyo, and a huge fight might start next week (Naryto 513)...ยด
Well Gimme some predictions...

Offline AnimeDoodler

• Life's a pencil and someone is chewing my eraser..
    • View Profile
Re: Naruto Discussion -SPOILERS-
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 05:46:19 PM »
I say: I hope it the end, but I know Kishimoto is going to milk the Naruto name for all its worth before he drops it, so we're oin for another year of rambling plot.

Offline Monsterful

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 06:19:58 PM »
Naruto's plot will last longer... Doodler's right, Kishi isnt going to drop it so fast. So the end it's not near at all.
I dont read it or watch it anymore though...

Offline MrJoosh

• -These my words-
  • Ninja_in da grass
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2011, 03:27:43 PM »
I agree that naruto will not end soon cause kishi has alot of fights to take of and alot of explanations about the sage of the 6 paths and the 10 tailed jibi. Honestly i dont want it to end soon; the story is getting really good and Jooshy now lol

dawood

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2011, 03:53:59 PM »
I can see this particular war arc lasting for this year... thats how long story arcs for long mangas usually last.. its the same with one piece..  i don't think it's due to kishimoto trying to extend the story for money (unlike bleach) i think in order to show the intensity of this war, the manga it has to run over a long period of time.. we are only talking 18 pages a weeks.. and naruto has a lot of character and unlike bleach we've been introduced to these characters well over the first period of the manga before the timeskip.. it would be good to see them in battle and see how strong they've grown

I have to admit that naruto had dropped in quality since after the time-skip mainly due to the fact that it focuses more on the titular character.. rather than the relationship he build with his friends... he seems to be more obsessed with finding sasuke than actually building on the relationships he has with his current friends and becoming hokage and that reflects badly on naruto..  the reason he is who he is today is because of his friends.. 
but regardless of these flaws it is still a good manga in my eyes...  not great..  but good.. it is massively overrated particularly in the western world.. but still a good manga

Offline Fallen Kite

• Fallen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2011, 06:01:39 PM »
Time to begin the 10th "Is Naruto awesome, good or bad?"_meeting.
Work in progress: Everything.
Alternative title: Nothing.

Offline thelamarvelous1

• The Lamarvelous 1!
  • Sight beyond sight is crazy - to normal people
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2011, 03:43:19 PM »
I totally (but respectfully) disagree with DaWood. Naruto is without a doubt one of the best mangas created in a long time. In the beginning it was a little hard to follow: Who is this brat and why does everyone treat him like this if he's supposed to be the main character?

But that was the beauty of it.

Naruto is the classic zero to hero story, and while in the first part, he grew strong because of his friends, the second part (Shippuden) is all about how he makes his way to Hokage level.
yes, it focuses on Naruto's hunt for Sasuke because: "How can I be Hokage if I can't save one friend."

There are fewer stories out with the proper foreshadowing, the attention to detail, and also the poetic weaving of threads and connection of threads like Naruto. From a writer's standpoint, the story is excellent. Why do you think it's so popular. The art is good, but it isn't great. (Maybe that is what Dawood meant?) That is true, but it has a great storyline.

I think it is so popular, not just in the west, but everywhere, because we all have characters we can relate to.

Though I like Mighty Guy, I know that I am a Naruto. I have friends who are Shikamarus, Kibas, and even Sais... (I know right...?!)

SPOLIER ALERT!  :thumbsup:

And I am calling it now: I believe, (and as a writer I can almost see where this is going) the story will end with Naruto's death.

Think about these clues:
*Naruto's mother and Sasuke's mothers were friends - and they were born around the same time.
*Naruto's father develops a jutsu where the victim and the user both die and spend the after life together. He then uses it in a weird way to seal part of the fox, himself and his wife inside Naruto.
*The 3rd Hokage tries to use the regular jutsu on Orochimaru (and fails), taking his own life.
*Sasuke and Naruto are exact (and this was purposely done) opposites of each other, but friends nonetheless.
*Sasuke's brother spares Sasuke, but later spares Naruto as well, giving him a bit of his power (remember they were born at the same and Itachi is Sasuke's older brother... he must have known about Naruto)
*Sasuke trains under Orochimaru while Naruto trains under Jirayah (the teacher of his father - who becomes Yondaime - the one who made the death jutsu)
*Kakashi tells kid Naruto about the special place for great ninjas, where kid Naruto foreshadowingly says, "I'm going to be here too." (I'm paraphrasing) Kakashi then explains to him that the place is for ninjas who have died in battle.
*Naruto tells Sasuke without flinching, "The next time you and I fight, we are both going to die."

I think Kishimoto is going to end the story sooner than we think. (This is not a soap opera, it's a mexican novella)

When the great ninja war ends, Naruto just may be over.
I am looking forward to this new Kabuto becoming  Orochimaru (and we can see this happening) and the three children (Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura) who faced him back in the Chunnin exams must now face their nemesis one last time in young adult form.

The only thread which until now is untouched is which woman will Naruto choose... (see this manga has it all!)

thelamarvelous1-
"Everybody has a plan - till they get punched in the mouth!" - Mike Tyson