December 12, 2017, 06:58:41 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Legomaestro's Art Box  (Read 72070 times)

Offline suupertramp

• How to draw.....?
    • View Profile
Re: Legomaestro's Art Box
« Reply #1845 on: November 21, 2017, 08:20:26 AM »
great sketch dump lego.
i love the poses you've got in that fight scene between those two guys.
awesome animation too. i've just made my first animation in years and its a geat medium (and also very time consuming). that bullet catch one of yours is cool, but something is a little off. after a coule of rewatches i figured it out, in the zooming towards the other guy part, the height/position of the character varies making it seem like he is wobbling rather than zooming in . but cool nonetheless. i am very tempted to copy :P
plus decent character designs as always
since your stuck on using paint, im wondering if you couldnt up the quality of the drawings by using a thicker paintbrush and drawing in double the scale. the newer version of paint can zoom out to less than 100% these days, so it might just knock off a bit of the pixelness. you also then gain the option for having a line taper by erasing a part at the end of it.

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: November 21, 2017, 04:27:37 PM »
Thankee suuper!

Haha glad that the fight scene was readeable at least... Except black coat is a gal :(((

Yeah the animation went wonky in a bad way. I knew something was wrong but I couldn't figure it out hahaha. Thank goodness. And yeah man steal away. To be honest I'm shocked nobody tries animating stuff more. The pay off is so much worth the fiddling around between frames haha.

Cheers.

I've always wondered about that. I guess the lines always look bad if I don't use the line tool or something, so I'll need to use a thicker brush. Sigh. It's the curse of no pressure sensitivity.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Don't mind me, just being my friends' other mom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: November 22, 2017, 07:11:16 PM »
Hey hey! Looks like with me home for a couple of days and you having recently posted something, the old crew might have a small reunion before winter break yet!

If anything, it's more the FPS on the animation that confused me a little, but I have to say, I'm proud of all the work you've put in. Can't wait to join you on those exploits soon, although I'm sitting with about eight research books over my head for a term paper.
"My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"--Marquis de Sade
"A loss of innocence / one hand to wash the other / be a perfectionist / you're nothing if you're just another"--TBM, "Goodnight"
Got Ecchi? Join us.

Offline Killer B !!SAMA!!

• I GOT U THERE PERVERT AJUSSI
    • View Profile
« Reply #1848 on: November 23, 2017, 05:26:54 AM »
Very cool action there bro hhha the sketches hav so many characters in it cool,btw leg what app did u use on animating the castching a bullet hha  i havent post for months hhha i hope i can follow this awesome works soon

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1849 on: November 26, 2017, 11:54:19 AM »
I used mspaint and windows movie maker. I should've paid a heck of a lot more attention though haha. It turned out quite iffy.

Get off that damn game you're playing and make some arts, Killer! Haha

@Mahlua! She lives! Research books huh. Any of them happen to be even remotely interesting or is it hell all the way down? Either way, wish you luck with that. School has been scalping me as well, and exams are around the corner so yeh that's always fun.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Don't mind me, just being my friends' other mom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1850 on: November 26, 2017, 03:29:24 PM »
I mean I'm basically researching Hieroglyphs for a linguistics project and for Medieval Lit I'm doing a project on the narrative of race relations between the Middle East and Anglo-Christian societies, explicitly how stereotypes perpetuated in medieval literature continue to appear in modern medievalist fantasy media, such as the Gerudo race in the Legend of Zelda franchise.

But, yeah, good to be back.
"My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"--Marquis de Sade
"A loss of innocence / one hand to wash the other / be a perfectionist / you're nothing if you're just another"--TBM, "Goodnight"
Got Ecchi? Join us.

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1851 on: November 26, 2017, 03:48:44 PM »
I only understood Midde East and Christian there. Gerudo race sounds like a fantasy name haha. Wow.

Well... Have fun? Haha.

Offline suupertramp

• How to draw.....?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1852 on: November 27, 2017, 08:01:24 AM »
school and college are always scary places when it comes to producing work or exams :P I'm glad i got that all off my plate now. best of luck to the both of you, well, that is,  work hard enough so that luck isn't an issue :P