October 18, 2019, 07:12:01 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Legomaestro's Art Box  (Read 119601 times)

Offline MahluaandMilk

• King of Lurking Losers / Fanservice with Legs
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
Re: Legomaestro`s Artbox
« Reply #1800 on: August 11, 2017, 12:37:31 PM »
The sitting pose looks pretty great, and the arm on the punch seems mostly right since you don't really wanna lock your elbow when you're slugging someone in the face (or neck because you're too short, like me).

I'm sure my MSPA will amount to something eventually. Today I was thinking about drawing something, maybe, but we'll see if my friends drag me to lunch and don't let me leave again. They did that yesterday.

Offline Shane

• View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: August 11, 2017, 03:16:20 PM »
LEGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Offline suuper-san

• I have no idea what I am doing XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: August 11, 2017, 04:00:05 PM »
lines look a lot sharper than normal. keep on narrowing down the sketchyness to that one elusive solid line :P
nice hairdo
Art: Manga / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other | Manga Stories: Overdrive / Endlessness
Other: Tutorials / Craft | Feedback & Critique Welcome!!

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: August 13, 2017, 08:41:19 PM »
Spoiler

Tracing Naruto pages in paint.net because I want to osmosis Kishimoto-Sensei's genius use of blacks and minimalist crosshatch shading and see if it can work in mspaint at all. Experimented with line thickness as well and compared bezier curves to 'freehand' mouse drawing (on the last panel) Still not sure if I like sketchy or exact, but it was interesting.

Spoiler

Sam Strike Down.

Saito Jinsei met an american bodygaurd named Samson Smith. Sam was a coward to a T... And the only son of a wealthy family that was proud of his intelligence, but put off by his sheer inability to stand up for himself, so they sent him to foreign lands. Of course, Sam got wounded and sick within the first week of his stay.

It turned out to be a blessing to Sam. He got to die with an excuse for not being a hardened warrior, and he got to make a friend in Saito, a very anti-foreigner Samurai who had too much curiosity for his own good.

After the death of his friend Saito took Sam's sword and first name, and proudly became a ronin who plundered traders and made a mish-mash gangster family of ronins and foreigners who fought and also met to read philosophy texts from every nationality.

Spoiler

I HAVE NO STORY MOVE ON

(she's an angry telekinetic with a lot of history also I am scared of her)

Spoiler

Spoiler

« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 08:43:37 PM by legomaestro »

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: August 14, 2017, 11:14:54 AM »
Looks good, man. I also like the way that flat blacks can really draw in a panel. Did you learn anything from your adventure?

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Legomaestro's Art Box
« Reply #1805 on: August 14, 2017, 07:08:00 PM »
I've decided I'll go on a massive quest to restore all my lost images through imgur. If imgur dies on me then that'll be hilarious, but otherwise I'm looking forward to an epicly long and tedious trip down memory lane

Totally forgot to reply to earlier posts

The sitting pose looks pretty great, and the arm on the punch seems mostly right since you don't really wanna lock your elbow when you're slugging someone in the face (or neck because you're too short, like me).

I'm sure my MSPA will amount to something eventually. Today I was thinking about drawing something, maybe, but we'll see if my friends drag me to lunch and don't let me leave again. They did that yesterday.

I totally should've used a reference for that punch, but I wanted to know how much my intuition matched my drawing haha... Hehe... hihi. Looks like yours wins out on that front.

Well, they sounds like the best of friends to me Mahlua haha.

@Shane SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *cough* What?

lines look a lot sharper than normal. keep on narrowing down the sketchyness to that one elusive solid line :P
nice hairdo

Haha my lines shall never repair themselves suuper, but muchly appreciated all the same.

Domo. I think she likes the hairstyle too.

@Mahlua I have not learnt not nearly enough from my 'adventure'. I just want to know definitively if mspaint is so cheap a software that nobody will be able to appreciate the content within a page. i.e I want to know if it's possible to make a comic in mspa. If yes then hallelujah .

Page 2 of my test run. I'm working with a mouse because I want to know if my productivity and inspiration is affected by my tools or not. I'll try the next page out with my graphic tablet. Also, as I did in the last Insane Massive Training Project I'll stop filling in the blacks to save time.

Besides, Kishimoto-sensei's shading is awesome in how minimalist it is. Few lines, Grand effects.

Offline Walter B

• View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: August 17, 2017, 02:43:26 PM »
Looks very good, I wonder what they are saying!

Sarada: "This library is so disorganized. Who on earth borrowed Twilight part 3? I wanna know what happens when a necrophiliac meets the most emo girl in the world"

ChoCho: "I did. I was going to give it back but I ate it. See, I wanna be a vampire too and there was some residual blood from some guy who got a paper cut reading it, I tought it would give me superpowers. Do you have any chips?"

Choji: "Hey guys wanna try these chips? I found them on a trashcan behinds Sasoris house. Even do he is the master of poison I am sure there is nothing wrong with them"

ChoCho: "Wasn't Sasori dead?"

Sarada: "No, my mom was in charge of killing him but she actually didn't. You know she can never get anything done. No wonder I turned out like this"

Sarada: " I wonder if my deadbeat dad could kick Edwards ass. I bet he couldn't because Edward is awesome. I love him!!!!"

ChoCho: "If you like vampires so much why don't you hook up with Hidan? I heard his head is buried somewhere in a forest"

Sarada: "I would but my mom won't let me. She has this thing against shady guys. She says I may end up catching something"
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 09:53:34 AM by Walter B »

Facebook       Patreon

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: August 17, 2017, 07:25:38 PM »
Gold.

Naruto ad-libs, now that'd be something.

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: August 23, 2017, 08:41:44 AM »

Offline The SlamJam

• Artist
  • Does the censor work here? *censored*, *censored*? Ok?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: August 23, 2017, 09:13:47 AM »
This original or copied from something?

good work either way
check me out on instaslam https://www.instagram.com/artslammer/

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: August 23, 2017, 01:34:50 PM »
Super nice and clean work, man. It's weird because I feel like I can't call you Lego anymore.

Offline Walter B

• View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: August 23, 2017, 01:35:50 PM »
The background look great!

Facebook       Patreon

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: August 24, 2017, 07:55:02 PM »
Thanks Walter! I used some reference and would've worked at it some more, but got lazy in the end. Glad it turned out well.

@Mahlua nobody calls me by what I wish anyways. Call me lego all you like. It's changed back anyways so yeah.

@ Slam original. High compliment man thanks!

What I love about Imgur is that you can click on the images to enlargen them... Or is that just a basic img feature?

Been having a legendary artists' block, and after the whole restoringimages thing I realize that I do best by just doing instead of overthinking things. I hope to participate in more workshops, but as for my projects I'll definitely fail to do as much as I'd like, but I'll churn out as many test pages as I can. All I need right now is a heck of a lot more mileage.

Backgrounds are my next hurdle, but dam if I'm not terrified of those darned things.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: August 24, 2017, 10:02:33 PM »
I feel you. Maybe at some point I'll join you in working on them. My artist block has also been pretty bad lately, but I think that's just stress. Since I dropped that field experience course, I'm down to a 12 hour semester, so hopefully I'll have more time for myself and doing things...maybe. If all the writing assignments and readings don't suffocate me.

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: August 24, 2017, 10:10:43 PM »
You can always troll me and post a complicated background in greeble screebles or the background image workshop or draw the above image. I don't care at this point, so long as I do something.

Dammit. University stuff freaks me out especially because of this... From what I gather it's because of piercings? Or am I totally out of loop?

Guh. Do you still need to analyze texts and stuff? Are you still on holiday or learning right now?

Anyways always looking forward to your stuff.