September 24, 2017, 06:28:18 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Legomaestro's Art Box  (Read 66952 times)

Offline eukocar

• grinding drawing skill for motherland
  • your friendly neighbourhood comrade
    • View Profile
Re: Legomaestro's Art Box
« Reply #1740 on: June 29, 2017, 07:17:50 PM »
Nice  :thumbsup:.

Out o curiosity.   what do you use for drawing? 

how to add pics mmm lets see.....lets try this

Offline Walter B

• The Red Tie Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: June 30, 2017, 09:05:59 AM »
That Miranda's punch looks great!

Facebook       Patreon 

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: June 30, 2017, 04:59:13 PM »
Thankee Walter B. Warming up some really dead muscles here haha.

@eurokar mspaint for life. It`s a phase that`s been around for a while, and I can`t stop keeping at it. I should technically be using a mouse but I got too lazy for that. In the future though when I have the chance...

Rez 4 is a desert bandit in the Kingfisher mythos - he can`t traverse portals like the famed treasure hunters do, but he can hold on his own in a one-on-one fight. He is obsessed with vegetables and healthy eating, having been traumatized by a rum-drinking father who only ever ate meat.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 01:52:18 AM by reX »

Offline Shane

• View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: June 30, 2017, 05:48:42 PM »
You art is really stylish and a bit twist,it interesting in it own way. maybe you can go work in wal disney man. *O*

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: June 30, 2017, 06:15:54 PM »
Too high of a complement haha. If I even got anywhere near that sort of legendary I must`ve bribed or kidnapped someone.

I do really hope I have a style though. That`d be cool.

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: July 08, 2017, 05:10:05 PM »

EDIT: 

This is an image I originally posted without knowing that it would never show up again. On the 7th of August 2017 photobucket crapped on its entire userbase and nuked my art topic. And i washed my hands of the whole mess and gave up on it. A talent of mine, at this point.

I'd been in an age-long slump when it came to drawing, and it didn't have anything to do with photobucket per se but personally. And now, having patchedu p every single broken link in this art topic I have learnt a lot more about myself. It's really given me a lot to digest and think about.

First and foremost I'm just so thankful for the support I got over the years. If I were a different person I'd have developed a hell of a lot faster, but I was always only ever able to draw when it suited my tastes, and the patience with that is appreciated.

That's not to say the opposite didn't exist however. Man, it's interesting how rage and anger can take you after reading posts from years ago. Frustrating as hell.

All in all I'm just glad there's a difference between then and now, and now I'm more sure than ever to follow my gut instinct and draw as I like. I know what I'm looking for now, and armed with that purpose the results are secondary as far as I'm concerned.

I just needed to write that out.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 01:57:23 AM by reX »

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Don't mind me, just being my friends' other mom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: July 08, 2017, 05:56:03 PM »
Man, I'm seeing it for you now too. I get a block that says "please update your account to enable 3rd party hosting". I've seen it in Shane's signature as well as Vacant's, and the MR Happy Hour as well. Looks like Photobucket has joined the ranks of unreliability.
"My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"--Marquis de Sade
"A loss of innocence / one hand to wash the other / be a perfectionist / you're nothing if you're just another"--TBM, "Goodnight"
Got Ecchi? Join us.

Offline KeanFox

• View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: July 09, 2017, 06:15:08 PM »
I wanted to see your latest artwork. Look like you having technical difficulty with the Photobucket and stuff.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: July 09, 2017, 06:28:46 PM »
Yeah. I made an entire thread about it. Photobucket is finally just done. I shifted all my stuff to IMGUR. I hope that Lego adjusts this soon as well...looks like his gallery took a huge hit.
"My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"--Marquis de Sade
"A loss of innocence / one hand to wash the other / be a perfectionist / you're nothing if you're just another"--TBM, "Goodnight"
Got Ecchi? Join us.

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: July 14, 2017, 07:47:26 AM »
Haha yeah you have no idea. There`s just no ways I`m backing up my entire gallery. I`ve always had this as a sort of milestone tracker for all my drawing phases. 7 years of posts and drawings suddenly lost a lot of context, not to mention some of my more complete manga projects.

Sigh, seven years drawing. I sort of wish I had something epic to show for it all. Ah well.  I`ll make a new thread.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 07:49:42 AM by legomaestro »

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Legomaestro`s Artbox
« Reply #1750 on: July 14, 2017, 08:11:45 AM »
Nothing to see here, just fleeing from the necropolis that was my art box (thank you photobucket). Just assume nothing happened over there.

In the mean time I`ll just rescue the few manageable threads (complete comics) I can, otherwise there`s simply too much to bother.

My adventures with mspaint continue. I`m finding that reading american comics is really pulling me in. For all their stiffness they`re pretty story heavy, which is what I like. I`ll be doing some Frank Millar and Alan Moore binge reading now. Watchmen here I come! Sin City too!

Offline MahluaandMilk

• View Profile
Re: Legomaestro`s Artbox
« Reply #1751 on: July 14, 2017, 05:00:35 PM »
Yeah, sorry to see what happened to your threads. Yeesh, and if it took me two hours or so to transfer all my images to another site, I'd hate to see how long it'd take you to do that.

First post not too bad, although the hip turn makes our right leg look longer than the left, and it kinda makes things jagged. Hopefully this thread will last another seven years before our new hosting sites decide to kick the bucket (see what I did there?).
Got Ecchi? Join us.

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: July 14, 2017, 05:24:03 PM »
Oh gawd the jinx is real. Please no.

When I think about it I should be focusing more on complete projects rather than constantly drawing in general. I wouldn`t have to worry too much about backup if all I had were huge chunks of sequential pages, rather than just random sporadic posts.

Offline Lakhdar

• View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: July 14, 2017, 06:37:00 PM »
Mspaint is a legend that never gets old! I my self use Windows XP version.  :biggrin:

I have a silly question, did you do your art with a tablet? (I've never seen one before my eyes.)
Dormant Guardian manga:
http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php/topic,18359.0.html
"We'll bring her back!"

Offline S8N

• Overseer of Hell
  • Author/Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: July 14, 2017, 07:24:12 PM »
Welcome new thread xDxD
Hopefully the tragedies of PB will not come back to haunt us anymore.
~~~
S8N