March 29, 2024, 12:40:34 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: The Blinf Hyuga Pt. 01  (Read 3213 times)

Offline Kamon

• View Profile
The Blinf Hyuga Pt. 01
« on: February 28, 2008, 01:36:03 PM »
Summary: To prevent Hinata from living a life in secret or becoming a branch member and later getting the caged bird seal. Her mother fakes her death, changes her eye & hair color then leave her at the orphanage where she meets Naruto at the age of four

Chapter 01

It had been three months since the Kyuubi had attack the village and been sealed into the body of newborn baby boy. Things were on the way of getting back to normal as the village was being rebuild and people were getting back their normal lives well as normal as thing could get after the strongest tailed demon destroyed and killed a portion of the village. Along with the lost of the Fourth Hokage known as the Yellow Flash. It was the start of January that the wife of Hisahi Hyugga was rushing to an orphanage of the far side of the village. The woman looked down at her week old baby as her eyes were pupiless like a normal Hyugga but she could not see with them. This was something that was found out shortly after she was born. She could not believe what the Hyugga council elders had decide to do with her baby even before she had been able to give her a name. Since she was born blind they had given only two choices as to what to do. Either she was to have the baby live in secret and never leave the compound so that news of a blind main house Hyugga never gets out or she gives up her child to branch family member and thus she ends up getting the caged bird seal. Wanting neither for her daughter, she faked her daughter’s death and was now leaving her at the orphanage. However she knew that her daughter would be immediately identify if she were left the way she was when she was born. So to hide the fact that she was a Hyugga. Her mother used a peremant hair dye that changed her hair gray and then used a special genjustu on her eyes so they were now a bluish black. Like this they should not expect that she a Hyugga but just a normal blind girl.

“I hope you live a good live my dear Hinata” her mother said as that was the name she had decide to call her. She then placed her on the doorstep of the orphanage with note that had that name she had given her written on it.
Four years later, Hinata was blindly trying to feel her way around the orphanage playground as the director told the kids to play Marco Polo with her. In an attempt to help her tell the difference of people’s voices, to tell where the come from, and to help her judge the distance between her and the person. They had learned of this game from a friend of theirs that had learned of it themselves while they were outside the country. This probably was not the best way to help Hinata but the director of the orphanage was not expert on how to deal with blind kids nor was anyone else they knew. This game though seem like it would help as he one person need to have their eyes closed and say Marco. While the other people playing would then say Polo and the first person would try to find them with their eyes closed. Since Hinata could not see then should help her to be more independent as currently she dependent on they too much and it was beginning to take it toll on the director. That was the goal but that was not how the kids were playing as they just stay quite and watched Hinata walked around saying Marco while no one said Polo in returned. Then one kid noticed how she was heading over to where Naruto was playing by himself. The director never told them why but they were to stay away from Naruto and never play with him. That kid then whisper their plan to the other as they were going to ditch Hinata on Naruto. They did not want to play with her to begin with so why not have Naruto do what they did not want to. So one kid then went over to Naruto and told him what to say to get Hinata over to him.

“Guys where are you this is not funny” Hinata said as she been saying Marco for the last few minute got no respond. She should have known this would have happened, as the kids around here did not like her. It was not her fault that she could not see as she had been born blind occurring to the director. Just when she was about to give up she heard someone say Polo. She could not tell voice apart that well but guess it was one of the kids that was suppose to be helping her. So Hinata follow the Naruto’s voice not knowing it was him that was calling to her. The kids that were originally told to play wit her left as they were going off to play a game that they wanted to do

“You found me but could you take your hand off my face” Naruto asked after Hinata had made her way over to him. The area where Naruto was to pretty flat and did not have that many things around as she did not tripped on the way over there.

“Sure” she said as she remove her hand.

The two them just stood there in silence until Naruto asked if she could stop staring at him. “I am well I can not really do anything about that being blind and all” Hinata responded.

“So really can not see” he asked as he waved his hand in front of her face.

“Stop that its annoying”

“How did you know what I was doing if you can not see anything” he asked

“I felt the wind made by your hand moving up and down in front of my face. So who are you as everyone she knew had already know that she was blind.”

“My name is Naruto Uzamaki” he told her.

“I am Hinata so are you new here or something” she asked.

“No I been here all my life it just that most people keep away from me and tells kids to stay away from me too” he told

‘So that means that Naruto does not have any friends just like me’ Hinata thought. As most the time people were around her because they were told to do so. None of them really wanted to be around her as they just dump her off onto someone else the first chance they got. “I know let be friends then we both have someone to play with that actually want to do it” Hinata suggested.

“Okay” Naruto agreed as never had friend before so he was not going to turn down her offer.
The director who saw that was going on was about to take Hinata away but then changed their mind as the other kids were helping and they were getting tired of doing everything Hinata could not. So they were now going to have demon brat do that stuff as it seem there was actually use for him after all.

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: The Blinf Hyuga Pt. 01
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 06:56:01 AM »

Oh NO you have made my favorite girl character in Naruto blind !  :'( Still a good story ! where is the part 2 ? looking forward to read it.

Offline Corycaly

• I'm the French yeti: often heard of but rarely seen.
  • Administrator
  • Life is a bazooka.
    • View Profile
    • Corycaly's blog
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 11:19:10 AM »
poor hasitha, you're going to make him cry!
hinata power!

Offline kazbat028

• He Who Authors
  • Shoop Da Whoop... Ima Chargin mah Lazer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 07:16:13 PM »
This story is good but has grammar problems. E-mail me at notanartistboyPLZ READ RULES NO EMAIL ADDRESSES.com and i'll edit it for you without changing the story. for free.

Lucky Star! Yes!