March 29, 2024, 12:56:48 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: keymasters  (Read 3157 times)

Offline Corycaly

• I'm the French yeti: often heard of but rarely seen.
  • Administrator
  • Life is a bazooka.
    • View Profile
    • Corycaly's blog
keymasters
« on: February 28, 2008, 01:40:14 PM »
Keymasters is my own scenario that i put on manga
here is the fanfic version that dodah asked for
I'm better at drawing then writing fanfics for now so please don't flame me!!

sum up: millie is a 17 y old girl who begins to lose her sight, due to a car crash that caused her best friend Luc to fall into comas.
she discovers a new power: by drawing a person, she can enter her dreams, past or inconscious spirit. She wants to use that power to bring back Luc...
However, her little secrets are in danger when she has to host a foreign student nammed Rey. Arrogant, insensible and sarcastic, he may hide even more things than Millie suspects.

Here is the beginning of the first scene (you can find it on reviews as manga version)
it's Millie POV.

Hi! am i the only one considering this situation as anormal? It's a beautiful, warm and  sunny saturday, so why on hell am I here, at school?

You must probably be wondering who is this girl exploding for such a stupid motive,,,
One question at a time, ok! Here I am, Millie Minata. 17 years old, 1,63 meter for 56 kg. No need to ask for more, no, you won't know my mensurations! I'am a student intending to succceed on her A levels, nothing more.

Question number 2: why am i so angry?
Well, to be franck, it all began some weeks ago when our beloved English teacher discoverd teh qualities of The european students exchange program called Erasmus, which is supposed to be 'a perfect way to discover and share cultures ยป. Of sharing a place with a paraiste was making genius, my high school would a Nobel Price winners hotel.  Unfortunately, neither my parents nor my other teachers seemed to share my opinion: I have now to welcome (translation: babysit) my dear correspondant.

You may think I'm a stupid intolerant childish teenager. I agree with you, this poor guy hasn't done anything to deserve my anger. It's just that he fell on the wrong person at her worst moment. It all began some months ago when...

Now isn't the moment to bring it here. I doubt there will ever be any.

Offline dodah

• View Profile
Re: keymasters
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 01:49:16 PM »
guysss...i love keymasters
i've been following it for a while and i have to admit that i wait for new scenes impatently..the ideas are all new and diffrent..i adore Sita..and of course luc lol.
enjoy everyone :D :)

Offline Corycaly

• I'm the French yeti: often heard of but rarely seen.
  • Administrator
  • Life is a bazooka.
    • View Profile
    • Corycaly's blog
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 01:50:13 PM »
thanks dodah!
I'm waiting with impatience to bring sita in action!

Offline dodah

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 01:55:31 PM »
me too really and i am certain we will have here a sita fan club soon;)