March 20, 2019, 11:28:54 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Freelancer  (Read 2045 times)

Offline Itachi067

• The timeless wanderer
    • View Profile
Freelancer
« on: February 20, 2008, 05:02:31 PM »
Has anyone played freelancer: Heres a review I wrote on it not to long ago:

Freelancer is a game rated T for teen
I give it a 10/10 , I think the microsoft gave it a 9/10

Freelancer is a game based on from the year 2021

In 2021 a war started and people have been fighting for so long they dont remenber the reason they started the fight Collition vs Alliance. In a atempt to escape the war there in , the Alliance faction sent their people on an exodus from Sol. Heding towards the sirius system, the exodites settled and transformed the surrounding space {the Sirius sector} into a region of political opportunity. Named after the sleeper ships they arrived in, four houses were formed with their societies bearing distinctve marks of their ancestrys, House Liberty= 1920's United States, Bretonia = Victorian era United Kingdom, Kusari = Shogunate era Japan, and Rheinland = Second Industrial Revolution Germany. Rediscovering each other after long years of rebuilding, they formed Th New Alliance. The fifth sleeper ship, The Hispania suffered a malfunction on route in omicron Alpha and had to be abandoned in deep space and the descendants became pirates, that over took it, in the game the faction outcast took it over.

you start out as a player named Trent , you meet up with Jun ko Zane , a member of the Liberty security force .You and king go through some missions and the LSF gain your trust and allow you access to jump gates, then manhatten, a planet in new york system is invaded by one of our own men, the Order kills the ship knowing what was in it, unknown to everyone else they put the Order as KOS= kill on site.{If I add any more on this would be a spoiler}

Through out the game you meet many factions and killing 1 faction will make you bad with that faction and good with another. You start out in New york system and can do pretty much what ever you want in multiplayer, create clans or guilds and get people to join up with you and fighting in clan wars etc...{in story mode you jsut so the missions as they come and move on but after you beat the game you can do what ever you want{ I suggest going to multiplayer}however microsoft didnt finish the game, it got took over by another corp. and they threw the rest together and made the game... but dont get me wrong the game is great

PS:
Ive been playing for 4 years and got great skill and tatics for fighting and many tricks to use... if anyone decides to play pm me and ill meet up in game and give you some fighting lessons on Universe server or goto the Void server and get them from Ninja-Jinkaz, {tell him Gin- Sai or Neon sent you... Since I was trained by -[SHADOWS]-Ninja-Jinkaz him self ... SHADOWS is a clan on the Void server, Ninja jinkaz is a elite fighter on there and taught me some combat tricks and actual skill, so now I can take on Immortal clan members and beat them... and 1 day can only dream of beating Jinkaz when hes not in a joke ship with weaker weapons and shields messing with me and a few more freelancers

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Freelancer
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 11:29:25 PM »
Yup I played this game and its great ! you can sell the loot you collect after space  battles and buy ships and weapons. I Don't have the game anymore but its one of the best games I have ever played.

Offline Itachi067

• The timeless wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 01:07:49 AM »
what server you play on, I was trained to fight by one of the legendary 3... -[SHADOWS]-Ninja-Jinkaz,  and now i can kill immortals and hold my own with 2 of them or 5 people vs me... If you play again look him up for training, i go by neon or shadows or[R]-Itachi

Offline Corycaly

• I'm the French yeti: often heard of but rarely seen.
  • Administrator
  • Life is a giant primary school playground.
    • View Profile
    • Corycaly's blog
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2008, 11:57:01 AM »
i don't know that game but now i'm interested on it a a a

Offline Itachi067

• The timeless wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2008, 06:16:22 PM »
 defentily suggest playing the game, its my favorite game for a while now

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2008, 10:25:25 AM »
what server you play on, I was trained to fight by one of the legendary 3... -[SHADOWS]-Ninja-Jinkaz,  and now i can kill immortals and hold my own with 2 of them or 5 people vs me... If you play again look him up for training, i go by neon or shadows or[R]-Itachi

I haven't played online. only the standalone version you vs PC. I wish i could play it online. only problem is time.