July 17, 2018, 01:42:14 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: kingdom hearts  (Read 3075 times)

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Queen of Lurking Losers / Ms. Fanservice
  • Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
Re: kingdom hearts
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2018, 12:06:15 PM »
Well, Zexion (now Ienzo) appears to have returned to the side of light, which is perhaps why they needed to recruit Aqua.

Offline KohakuRiver

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2018, 09:15:14 PM »
Guys I am so excited for Kingdom Hearts 3.
I even got a Play Station 3 because I thought the game would be realeased on the PS3.. boy was I wrong lol.
Honestly I am a little happy they took their time making the game good instead of rushing it and having stuff no one likes. But this game has been in the process for 13 years so at this point I think everyone will take what they can get.

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2018, 09:40:59 PM »
Man it's literally been ten years since we've had Marluxia and Larxene (excluding data battles), so if anything, I am psyched for them. Especially Larxene. That's my b*tch right there.

Offline Fronomenal

• MR's Resident Drifter
  • Looking for a place to stay...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2018, 09:48:16 PM »
Her data battle was insane.  Literally got demolished by her on my first few attempts.

I hope we can get a chance to play as other keyblade wielders throughout the course of the story. I hated the fact that the only time you got to play with rikku in kh2 was during the last level. Also, I'm interested in seeing a potential chance to Kairi in action.
"One plus one equals one on a bun."
                     -Ed

Offline MahluaandMilk

• Resident Witchipedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2018, 09:52:34 PM »
Yeah, and funny how my MRverse self has lightning-based magic and attacks, amirite? I wonder where that could possibly have been inspired from...

Offline KohakuRiver

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2018, 09:40:20 PM »
Man it's literally been ten years since we've had Marluxia and Larxene (excluding data battles), so if anything, I am psyched for them. Especially Larxene. That's my b*tch right there.
Marluxia is my favorite villain, because of the whole flowers theme I guess. I hope they have him as a boss fight in KH3.  Is anyone else here a fan of the soundtrack as well? Utada Hikari released a Simple and Clean (ray of hope) remix. I'm buying the soundtrack when it comes out, because the original KH soundtrakcs are now like $40!!! on amazon.