April 17, 2024, 11:29:12 PM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: [ISSUE 3]- Adamas Chronicles  (Read 23689 times)

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: [ISSUE 3]- Adamas Chronicles
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2010, 07:51:50 AM »
Hmm. Coryn I think you better focus on your own Manga and maybe publishing in on Anthology 3 if you have enough time for getting it done.

Leave this colab for a while alone. After all its now already becoming a one man show. Better freeze it there and maybe start later if others start taking part.

Offline Corycaly

• I'm the French yeti: often heard of but rarely seen.
  • Administrator
  • Life is a bazooka.
    • View Profile
    • Corycaly's blog
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2010, 07:56:09 AM »
I agree with Hasith. From my own experience, collabs are very difficult and rarely succeed.

Maybe you should focus on your own projects for now or remake the adamas project with your own ideas, being the only author.

Courage!

Offline Cache

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2010, 08:29:43 AM »
I'm honestly having a bit of a hard time following the action thats happening. But I really really like the character design. Things just got fuzzy as to which character the blows were coming from. Other than that I like the way it looks. Will this be cleaned up any further or no?
The website!!! Go and Enjoy! www.adventuresofyaz.com

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2010, 10:55:40 AM »
well as for my own story its not even close to done really so i dont want to try and have it published then want to change something later. plus i have the fear that the artist might mess something up. the other thing would also be having an artist at all. the last thing i would want is a sub par artist and i'm afraid any artist i get wouldn't fit my expectations. i mean i have a very specific image of every scene of my story. maybe there could be a new section for the anthology for writers to submit their stories though? it would be like a light novel section.

and the thing with reworking adamas is the fact that we technically still have another writer. and i'd feel guilty if i got rid of him just so i could redo the story in my own way.

as for the action i really cant help you cache. i know whats going on but i wrote the thing. following the action would be more of doodle's subject in this case. but at this point there's a good chance most of this will be redone.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF