April 18, 2024, 02:06:35 PM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: [ISSUE 3] kinre story  (Read 33869 times)

Offline kinre

• View Profile
Re: [ISSUE 3] kinre story
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2010, 06:46:41 AM »
i know is ur job to unsure if we who join the MRA are really doing the story or not and that why i post this, after u say update our story, to let u know i am doing it .
trying to be pro drawer

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2010, 07:04:14 AM »
Good Good.

Offline kinre

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2010, 10:16:54 AM »
forget to say.... or i already say.
i will not update untill is done.
at this point u will have to trust me, that i will send the story.
if u don't trust me well i can't say much but if i am that kind of ppl who do bad thing , u can't do much right?
so at this point trust is very importer.
trying to be pro drawer

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2010, 11:03:41 AM »
Lets say I don't trust anyone till I receive complete set of files ( from previous experience ). I stated before, posting updates is NOT a must or a rule but simply those submissions get priority. That's the reason why I'd recommended everyone to make a topic and keep it update. So it doesn't matter anyone update their topics or not.

Trust has nothing to do with trust. But Action matters not words. Time is more important than trust in this case. So no need to worry about updating. If you do then its good if you can't again no prb.

Offline Fallen Kite

• Fallen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2010, 02:46:00 PM »
Time is more important than trust in this case.
Yep!  :laughing11:
Work in progress: Everything.
Alternative title: Nothing.

Offline animeABC

• Laughter is the best medicine! So SMILE!! ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2010, 09:30:47 PM »
Time is more important than trust in this case.
Yep!  :laughing11:
I'll say YEP! ALSO!
I'm going to be a future mangaka!

Offline kinre

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2010, 12:29:42 AM »
time and trust is diff thing, time will only prove if u are right or not , and trust only u belive it or not .
2 diff thing if u make it together still is 2 diff thing although man like to do that, every thing mix together.

i agree with action matters then words but i will say if u don't  belive other why will other belive u ( although in this case ,
not much of a use). and every day work/doing/saying/talking it will prove what type of ppl he/she is and that i belive words does matter alot, if he/she/i lie it prove u don't need to belive him/her/i .his/i name will become bad ever useing reson saying can't make the story out also will not change much. so in short every day talking can tell what type of ppl i am, and i have my own reson for not updateing as ur rule is, and that why we are talking thing like these here.

and i know how hard to trust for who u never meet and from ur previous experience but well as u already say time will prove if i can be trust or not .

i don't get what u mean trust has nothing to do with trust and time is more important in this case, dateline/deadline?

and again u guy already know my english suck so if u don't get what i talking is ok ,i KNOW MY ENGLISH SUCK!!!
trying to be pro drawer

Offline kinre

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2010, 01:33:19 AM »
pic have been taken down
this pic is not a update but a Q that i have ask befor.
i still don't know what lv of blood can be show in pg13 and so this pic i have to post it here and let u guy check
but well is not done and i haven't draw the blood and so do let me know if this pic got problem or not .
if no problem i will like to add like hand cut off or head or well i don't know .
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 07:51:35 AM by kinre »
trying to be pro drawer

Offline SaiHawkeye

• Producer-san
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2010, 01:55:19 AM »
You can have small traces of blood. Examples would be like a little blood flowing from the mouth to show internal damage, a small stream of blood from the nose (not the large ones seen in the unedited version of Naruto from Iruka), minor wounds, and small traces of blood.

You can replace things like pools of blood with smeared blood or hatch marks to indicate damage instead. Attacks that would have organs and bones flying out should instead be effect marks similar to explosions to "censor" the gore.

As for dismemberment, that should be saved for a Teen rating. It can be pulled off with PG-13 but it would pretty much be more comedic than dramatic. It would be safer to stay away from such violence for the anthology.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 01:58:39 AM by SaiHawkeye »
I'm back~~~

Offline kinre

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2010, 02:28:10 AM »
hmmm i see
so just don't draw too much blood.

and guess no dismemberment then :devil:

and the pic is it ok?
like how they kill or any other thing or u don't get what i drawing

bythe way thank for ans
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 02:30:05 AM by kinre »
trying to be pro drawer

Offline SaiHawkeye

• Producer-san
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2010, 03:05:03 AM »
Quite honestly, I can't tell what's happening in that drawing. It looks like two people coming out of another guy's hands.

How they kill is acceptable so long as you tone down the the blood and gore. For example, if one character stabs another, you can show the sword going through his body but for the most part, there will be no blood. Instead, you will convey the message through other effects like speed lines or coughing.
I'm back~~~

Offline kinre

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2010, 03:15:19 AM »
hahhaha i know my sketch is hard to see, so over all is best to show less blood and as u say other affects well is hard to cover  in a big pic like this if just 1v1 is more easy. well so i guess this pic still need to be check after is done.
trying to be pro drawer

Offline SaiHawkeye

• Producer-san
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2010, 03:29:42 AM »
Using other effects isn't so hard if you consider the variety you have available. One of the most important is the sounds they make while interacting. Like you can have the sound of the dying character coughing up blood or choking. Instead of a blood spray, you can have a scattered explosion line suggesting that there was massive damage to a wound. You can look at a variety of existing manga to see how each one handles it.
I'm back~~~

Offline kinre

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2010, 03:36:41 AM »
well i already did see some of the manga that i can remember got pic about the same
and most of it will just show blood is more easy and easy to let reader to understand and some don't show blood at all only show that the ppl die or in pain. some use sound but well the sound is jap ever if it change to english i will feel weird( already got another pic need to use the sound, and i already starting to feel weird -_-) and i don't like to use line to cover the pic
although is a good ideal  well let just drop it until the pic is done.
trying to be pro drawer

Offline kinre

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2010, 01:33:21 AM »

checking.
this pic too much blood?
trying to be pro drawer