March 29, 2024, 02:11:40 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Bleach Manga Chapter Discussion  (Read 255245 times)

dawood

Re: Bleach Manga Chapter Discussion
« Reply #90 on: May 05, 2010, 10:43:03 PM »
theres a pecking order i think... i wouldn't assume that gin is anywhere near as strong as aizen....  so far there are only 3 who have equaled aizen.. they are captain yama who would have beaten aizen had he not lost his zanpaktou... isshin was close to beating  before he started merging with the hogyokou and of course kisuke urahara who beat aizen whilst he was merging...  but of course it will be clear in the next chapter that aizen is anything but dead ( predictable cliffhanger)

i think that gin right now... is a tad stronger than ichigo... cos ichigo has to concentrate really hard....  but obviously both ichigo and gin havent put all of their cards on the table.. and that fight is on hiatus possibly on a permenant basis because the mangaka is trying to speed the ending up.... therefore....   one of the other captains will take gin out...  why you ask????

because its blatantly obvious that ichigo holds the power to destroying aizen... this was shown by the amount of faith the other captains hold in ichigos power... mayuri, kenpachi and byakuya showed in hueco mundo...  unohana told ichigo as they were returning to the real world......  and not to mention captain yama telling ichigo to get away from the explosion he was going to create

prior to ichigo whooping aizens fully merged hougyoku ass...   i predict that there will be bit and pieces thrown in to peak our interest such as... possible bankai for kenpachi.. the zero squads arrival ...and possible dying of characters to get ichigo all emotional thus unleashing his true power... lol ...

l :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 10:55:08 PM by Dawood »

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 05, 2010, 11:08:46 PM »
all the cards on the table perhaps. but i dont know if kubo is trying to speed up the ending. but i really dont think gin was ever meant to be defeated in the first place. cause he was never built up as this ultimate evil needing to be defeated. i do think that gin may have some ulterior motive though. he's just to shifty looking to be so simple >.>

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline legomaestro

• High Chancellor of Righteousness
  • Global Moderator
  • real life has wack graphics
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 06, 2010, 05:33:55 AM »
Urhahara is officially my fav character at the moment. He's impossibly calm. His like an aizen, and i really didn't trust the way he talked about hogyouku.

But Aizen aint done, uh uh. No way, until i'm sure he didn't use his shikai and the hogyuko is busted, then i'm saying he makes a comeback as usual. But what he was transforming into was really wierd...

dawood

« Reply #93 on: May 13, 2010, 07:07:06 PM »

Offline AnimeDoodler

• Life's a pencil and someone is chewing my eraser..
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 13, 2010, 07:31:32 PM »
*sigh* even with the badassness of urahara, yoroichi AND ichigo's dad combined, aizen isnt over yet..guess its going to take some main character deus ex machina to end this battle for sure -_-

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 13, 2010, 07:33:00 PM »
i honestly have no idea what the hell is going to happen. i mean at least that cracked him up but he does have that regeneration thing going on.

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 16, 2010, 12:10:56 AM »
I agree with Dawoods review about events going to unfold.

We are going to see few Bankai's including Aizen's and urahara for sure.

Also I hope zero squad will arrival too.

I don't think there would be deaths among good guys here because I haven't seen Bleach author doing it a lot unlike Naruto author.

dawood

« Reply #97 on: May 20, 2010, 09:52:24 AM »

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 20, 2010, 10:39:45 AM »
At least ichigo has started moving. By the way the chapter ended i'm guessing it might just go off in a flashback sort of episode, but no mind. I'm not looking forward to battle at the moment.

Things aren't looking good for the heroes... though. I mean, Aizen has the largest sleeves in the world. Even after his heirro is cracked something else will pop up. It might just end tragic...

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 20, 2010, 11:04:08 AM »
Wait, question, guys, wasn't Hogyoku supposed to make Aizen a diety? Then was the plan to make the kings key in soul society was just a McGuffin?

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 20, 2010, 12:20:19 PM »
mcguffin?

but no i think. basically he wants the key so he can take over soul society after killing the king. and by using the hogyoku he's trying to make himself a god of sorts but not in a overly literal sense.

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 20, 2010, 03:37:11 PM »
Oh, uh, just read up on a wikipedia page and the phrase stuck. I sort of like it.

Its a plot driver that isn't essential to the overall plot of a tale. It is usually wholly forgotten in the end of a story. I was thinking The King's Key served that purpose.

But you know, if meagre 13 squad battlers have held up Aizen so long, what happens if he meets the king and his squad? Some convincing power from Aizen should be displayed... Or maybe the king is just an out of focus thing...

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 20, 2010, 03:40:53 PM »
who knows. what the king actually does was never really touched on. i would imagine he's on old powerful shinigami though

Offline legomaestro

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 20, 2010, 03:44:44 PM »
Yeah... I really do hope there's another arc in the story after this one. It would kill me if it ended on this.

dawood

« Reply #104 on: May 20, 2010, 06:27:39 PM »
Yeah... I really do hope there's another arc in the story after this one. It would kill me if it ended on this.

the quicker this manga ends the better