July 22, 2018, 01:10:30 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Bleach Manga Chapter Discussion  (Read 88583 times)

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Bleach Manga Chapter Discussion
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2010, 09:09:05 AM »
So in next chapter Aizen will be in his hallow form ? It's not good to see 2 interesting battles happen same time. I wish author had used whole chapter for one rather than 2 battles.

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2010, 10:56:11 AM »
it would have absolutely been better than ichigo and gins fight!!!!!

so what just forget about Gin all together? that wouldnt have gone over well. besides theres about to be a huge aizen fight to make up for it

So in next chapter Aizen will be in his hallow form ? It's not good to see 2 interesting battles happen same time. I wish author had used whole chapter for one rather than 2 battles.

i dont think aizen hollowfied himself. in fact he actually said he would never do that. it all has something to do with the hogyoku. i think aizen is trying to transcend into some god or something like that.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline rokurai

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2010, 02:40:16 PM »
this entire arc is the longest battle ive read since DBZ. This will  probaly end in 3 ways,
1. Aizen kills Ichigo's dad then ichigo super hollow sayian  on Aizen, Aizen has no choice but to retreat as Inoue somehow brings chigo back to his senses.

2.Aizen pwns everyone after releasing his (yet to be known) bankai,  creates the kings key to raid the Royal palace where the zero squad is ready to pounce on him

3.Kubo quits because he has no idea on how he will end this
RTJ   Check out  my first manga im writing
                        SEYO
http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php?topic=2870.0

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2010, 03:01:55 PM »
i figure something closer to the first one. but i doubt isshin will die since he's always been a kind of comic relief character until now and seriously how often do the comic relief characters die?

Offline rokurai

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2010, 03:23:03 PM »
true comic relief characters doesnt die as much , unless theres someone he have to protect at all cost like a lover or family & friends. I think  it depends on the situation, say if he was alone & the only one who can fight while the others couldnt, buying time or somthing. Thats when you know hes gonna die

RTJ   Check out  my first manga im writing
                        SEYO
http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php?topic=2870.0

Offline matsurinoaoi

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2010, 07:17:31 PM »
I think that Maes Hughes was a comic relief character up till his last couple of chapters. Not many heroes have died in Bleach, but you never know...
Speaking of which, what do you think happened to Grimmjow and Hiyori? I'm guessing that Grimmjow's gone, but it would be cool if he turned up in the later chapters... :-\
The last that was seen of Hiyori was when Unohana was standing near her, I think...

dawood

« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2010, 07:40:49 PM »
gimmjaw got killed by nnoitro

true.. mae hughes was a comic relief character he died.... so too was jiraiya he died as well

but thats exactly it... we haven't seen the fight with aizen and isshin to really question anything... why hasn't aizen used his shikia....   why hasn't isshin used his shikai.....  they could both be saving them as trumps later on in the fight... but then why has aizen gone right to his hougyoku... why didn't he use his shikai.. because unohana stated that whoever has seen aizens shikai won't be able to beat him....   eh... i just think that the mangaka has let too many grey areas... the story is just not believable any more

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2010, 09:19:15 PM »
that or your missing them. cause if you look at aizen's and isshin's swords they have the same hilt. i think they're actually the same sword like from the second bleach movie with toshiro. another option is that aizen was purposely wearing his body out so the process with the hogyoku. Hiyori is possibly still alive. pink hair dude was taking care of her from right after she was cut in half and unohana showed up after that. so theres a good chance i think she still has some life left.

and for the record Grimmjow is still alive! he was still clearly alive the last time he was shown. he was even talking. the idea that he died is only on the assumption that he just laid there and died off screen. plus arrancar have regenerative powers. he had nowhere to go but up!

dawood

« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2010, 10:52:44 PM »
lol.. you are just assuming that both of them have the same power... they might not... having the same hilt doesn't really prove anything...  you havent really examined anyone elses zanpaktou... why start now? and thats exactly what i mean by him leaving to many grey areas...  this is why we are more interesting in isshin vs aizen...  rather than the crappy little fight ichigo is having with gin

oh and the second bleach movie is a filler and a crappy filler at that... if this mangaka is taking an idea from a crappy movie.. he's a crappier mangaka than i had thought

i don't really care about hiyori she can die for all i care.. but she probably isn't cos unahana is on the scene

when exactly was grimmjaw talk??  before or after he got sliced through the chest by nnoitro??????  LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ooh4GoQaEOM&NR=1

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2010, 01:25:30 AM »
right after that video ends. he's laying on the ground and is like "that noitra" or something similar. and its the last time he's seen.

and dawood since you really dont seem to like bleach. like at all. why do you read it?

dawood

« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2010, 11:01:03 AM »
right after that video ends. he's laying on the ground and is like "that noitra" or something similar. and its the last time he's seen.

and dawood since you really dont seem to like bleach. like at all. why do you read it?

i feel obligated to finish what i started... looks like the wait is nearly over... lol

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2010, 12:27:01 PM »
Fillers won't be there unless author approve the story. And crappy or not is a personal opinion. Though I'm not saying Second Bleach movie is great, There are thousands of Bleach fans who like it.

In this case Grimmjow can return but I really don't think he would. He is not strong enough to face Any of captains so I don't think the author would bring him back.

Offline Akiba66

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2010, 01:08:55 PM »
I think Grimmjow is the least of anyone's concerns. If he doe's comeback at this point I think Ichigo is more than ready to kill hi now if Isshin or Kisuke doesn't merely slice him in two as he arrives. I've been feeling that Kisuke and Yoruichi have been long over due to join in the fray of this war. I think its more likely that Urahara will show up now though. The hyogyouku is his creation after all so there's an element of responsibility there. And now the Aizen is merging with it I can see Kisuke being dragged into the fray to figure out how to stop Uber Aizen,

dawood

« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2010, 01:25:29 PM »
we are forgeting one thing.. and that is that urahara kisuke was exiled from the soul society where this fake karakura town is....  but whether or not his exile has been retracted is unknown.. whether or not the captain commander has the power to do that is unknown now that there is no central 46...

there is a possibility he will come to fight... i would like to see his bankai...  cos he seemed reluctant to show it when renji asked him why he wouldn't train chad with it...

but depending on the outcome of the next few chapters...  urahara role could be pivotal to stopping aizen

Offline Coryn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2010, 01:51:10 PM »
i think he will be pivotal either way since he's the one who made the hogyoku. so even if he doenst actually fight he'll do something in the information zone. and i imagine he can be unexiled. cause whatever force is keeping him out is probably just some barrier that can be undone.

oh and for the record the fake karakura town is on earth and the real one is in soul society. and since urahara is unable to enter soul society i figure he was sort of left behind like the viazards were. i figure that he'll show up later and it will be revealed thats he's been trying to get in the whole time or something like that. since the only way the viazards got in was that they found the first division's lieutenant (i forget name)