November 29, 2020, 11:46:02 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Yi Meng- A Foreign Dream  (Read 2135 times)

Offline xx_sina

• View Profile
Yi Meng- A Foreign Dream
« on: February 05, 2013, 12:44:44 AM »
So... Here I am, about to post this new manga that I drew just last month... But, before I do that, I'd like to post a few pictures of that manga before called
 'EFFLORESCENT BLACK' as this manga ties closely with it.

This is a 53-paged side story... there should be another one before this, actually, otherwise this alone seems very plain and pointless. That first side story I will draw next holiday. XD

so here we go~ the 2nd chapter of efflorescent black- drawn about 2 years ago...

note this new character in the page, the assassin named 'XD' as my new short story is actually about her past!!

Actual manga will come right after  ;D

I really don't know how this happened, but this title page makes it look like a horror story... so please, don't mind that... oh and I don't have a proper colored cover page either :L so, well, this'll have to do~
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 12:58:31 AM by xx_sina »
MOAHAHAHAHA

Offline xx_sina

• View Profile
Re: Yi Meng- A Foreign Dream
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 12:55:05 AM »

-this is the end of the prologue kind of thing, next comes the more important part-

and again, I'm not professional or anything, just bored at home XD so please enjoy with a less 'critical' eye~ haha
MOAHAHAHAHA

Offline xx_sina

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2013, 12:59:54 AM »
ARGH.... I feel that the images are too big....
anyone have an idea of how to make them smaller?? = = it's in a way, frustrating me...  :glare:
MOAHAHAHAHA

P4

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2013, 12:28:48 PM »
user retired
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 11:16:54 PM by P4 »

Offline xx_sina

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2013, 11:10:44 PM »
Ok, so I'm back to post the next part~  BTW, I'm not drawing as I post this coz it's previously done, so as for the feedback, I still REALLY appreciate them, but you probably won't see them reflecting on my work for this manga since it is already completed... maybe you'll see me make these changes to the next manga I draw :D ~

*urgh.. that first full body drawing... = = guess I needed some practice on how to draw her properly~ ha!

MOAHAHAHAHA

Offline xx_sina

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2013, 11:26:17 PM »
and there's more~~~ since it felt a bit awkward to stop right there... = =

oh yea, about some of the overlapping speech bubbles... actually, I think it's because I over sized the font, so the speech bubbles enlarged as well = = ....so please, cope with that too!!

and about the size, I'll let in on a secret :P (I'm frustrated because at this size, it's easy to see flaws I made while drawing, like unnecessary lines,etc. I drew this with a pencil after all!! Yes, all the line-work, except for focus and speed lines are in PENCIL scanned onto the computer ~)

aha! this is a better place to stop for the day :)
I'll be back tomorrow for the last 25-ish pages ~
MOAHAHAHAHA

Offline xx_sina

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2013, 02:05:27 AM »
Hi again~~ more to update~ I don't know if I'll be able to post it all today, but we'll see~

obucket.com/albums/dd372/sina_xx/mangapages/foreign%20dream/32.jpg[/img]

MOAHAHAHAHA

Offline xx_sina

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2013, 12:02:30 AM »
last section~~

and that concludes the most awkward love story every :)
This alone might seem a bit empty as it's not only a side story, but also the second one, so it's only a re-union, really... = = I think I will draw the first story in the next holiday~~ (around april or may)
will post a character design for that story very soon! -in this thread

...And last of all, thank you for your time and effort to read my self-made manga, I'm not professional or anything, so there's got to be flaws everywhere :L I hope you enjoyed it!!
MOAHAHAHAHA

Offline xx_sina

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2013, 12:17:39 AM »
LOL~ just managed to finish the character design for 'Xuan-Meng, A Transparent Dream'
this story...uh hum... it might be a little disturbing to some people, in some ways...
well, you see, it's about an incest relationship between the eldest daughter and son of a rich family of an old Asian era... :L hm...
this story is like a prequel to 'Yi-Meng' as it describes the past life of incarnation for the two characters. Before they met in the present time, they were siblings, and that was their greatest shame. When war and chaos broke out, they died together pierced by one firing arrow shot from a distance.

character design of Meng-Hime, who is the narrator of the story.

MOAHAHAHAHA