August 20, 2019, 01:36:19 AM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Anime Girls vs Real Japanise Girls  (Read 4707 times)

Offline SaiHawkeye

• Producer-san
    • View Profile
Re: Anime Girls vs Real Japanise Girls
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2010, 12:39:28 AM »
Well, I can understand how someone can love an anime character. The point of their existence is to convey strong feelings to the viewer much like in a novel. The reason a person would choose anime girls over real girls is as Litt mentioned.

Ah, well then I'd have to pick manga. Sounds weird when I actually did take all things into account, but it's because of the charm. In reality nobody is as pure as a manga character without imperfections. Men are picky, that's why a lot choose manga over reality. The female heroines of manga don't judge you on looks and circumstance at all, they're also less likely to cheat on you...you know, unless the author feels like that'd be an interesting plot twist and all.

After all is said, I prefer real girls because of their love is tangible and ever-changing.

And hey, why not settle for a middle ground? I'd just imagine it's a small level beyond conventional cosplay. xD
I'm back~~~

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2010, 02:05:25 AM »
After all is said, I prefer real girls because of their love is tangible and ever-changing.

I love the Tangible part if love but ever-changing side is pretty toublesom, don't u think ?  :laughing11:

Offline SaiHawkeye

• Producer-san
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2010, 02:13:53 AM »
That's what keeps love fresh. Some things remain the same while others change slowly over time. I don't want the person I'm with to be the same forever because that would make my memories of them boring.
I'm back~~~

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2010, 02:20:27 AM »
So you want her to cheat u a here and there and maybe kick u out once a while to keep things not boring ? >.<

Offline SaiHawkeye

• Producer-san
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2010, 02:24:04 AM »
Nah, that's totally different than what I'm talking about. I meant changes in maturity and psychology as well as daily things like conversation as we get older together. There would be some things that remain the same like having a snack that we've been sharing together for 40 years but we'd be able to sit and enjoy our memories of the past without hanging on them.

I also like the idea of actually having descendants. xD
I'm back~~~

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2010, 06:10:08 AM »
Well Sai That's something different that I asked at OP. Its simply whom U like more Anime girls or real Japaneses girls from different point of views. lets say,

By physical apprentice whom you like more ,

Then like u said as in a relationship. I guess changing thing has goes for Anime girls too. No one do same things ever. do they ?

But you said