April 18, 2024, 08:13:52 PM

------------------------------------------

PLZ READ THIS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS

CLICK Here.

Author Topic: Link Policy  (Read 16542 times)

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Link Policy
« on: October 26, 2009, 06:38:38 AM »
If you are new and going to post your site links here better read this.

1) If you don't have at least 25 good / helpful posts then you can't post any kind of link in forum. Only exception is signature link.
Also signature links will be automatically removed if you have less than 50 posts and you haven't sign in for a month.

Posting one word stuff like yes, no, hi, hello doesn't count. Also Posting in welcome center is not gonna work.

2) Do not make a post and leave your deviantart link in gallery section and ask members to visit it. It will be removed. Gallery boards are to post your drawings not links. You can use your deviantart link in your signature. Same rule goes for stories and fanfics. Plz post your fanfics not links to them.

3)Don't post links to your sites or deviantart in Welcome center. That board is to get to know other members not to promote your sites or links.

4)You can post your website/links in promotion section but make sure read rules there first.

5) Do not post warez / illegal download links /sites.

We let regular members to leave their site link in their topics in Gallery sections but NOT for those who just come to promote their sites. Regular members means those who come / post in forum daily basis or at least few times a week.

We do not need spammers or one time posters. Both sounds same to us since we are a Manga Artist community where everyone knows everyone.

Update -

I Found some people just post several post so they can put links in signature and profile site link. And Then disappear for good. If you are one of them then I have a bad news for you ! if you are a newbie stay inactive more than a one month those signatures and profile links with external sites will be removed automatically. But Admins will approve pending remove list manually so regular members or newbies who came here really for Manga or Anime don't have to be worried. We can easily see difference between who come to drop links and who are real members.

Bottom link is we need real members who will stay with community not link droppers.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 04:19:28 AM by Hasith »

Offline AnimeDoodler

• Life's a pencil and someone is chewing my eraser..
    • View Profile
Re: Link Policy
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 03:52:50 PM »
Indeed, as moderater for the Art section, I will be paying CAREFUL attention to those coming and posting. Just saying, but I can be pretty harsh when someone new comes in and leaves a link, then scampers. So post, the participate, tehn link ^^Remember .PP.L!

Offline Fallen Kite

• Fallen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 04:10:58 PM »
Actually thought of this, but might seem a little strict with the "post daily"-thingy-thing  :tongue:
Work in progress: Everything.
Alternative title: Nothing.

Offline AnimeDoodler

• Life's a pencil and someone is chewing my eraser..
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 04:12:41 PM »
this is true also! we cant expect everyone to be addicted to this site >.< Im not the best example, but there
ARE those with lives, so I'll be paying attention to post count, NOT how long they are here daily ^^

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2009, 11:13:34 PM »
There is no rule to post daily. I was saying what regular members means those who are post daily here. No one needs to post daily.

We don't need those who come  here just to post about their sites. Not helpful to forum or members.

Offline Robs_ugly_artwork

• Here one second, gone the next... *poof* Ninja vanish
  • Planting the Seeds of Destruction...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2009, 05:48:50 AM »
ah, i see that you guys have caught that pesky spam ninja that i found last night lol.. good job mods and modettes!  :tongue:
Judge a person NOT by their weakness.. but, by their strength.

Offline binary otacon

• colorles
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2010, 10:53:49 AM »
i just red this, and i will respect the policy

and i do intend on being a contributing member mind you, as i like the feel of this place

i actually did just post a few links over pm in regards to a 3 week young forum i am recruting only diverse and quality members for, but i was unawares of the policy, and only sent the pm's to them in particular as i liked there style and am now reading there potential manga's. just out of curiosity, since i still have less than 25 post's, are those links over pm invalid?

just for the record, i intend on being a quality and contributing member
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 11:00:06 AM by binary otacon »
\lo l dis bishhje int no jenk///..,[

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2010, 12:48:00 AM »
Well when it says any kind of links, All kind of links counts. since it's too late and no one complete about it so far I guess we can leave it there. Hope it wont happen again.

Usually what we do is simply deleting the spammy accounts. It's saves lots of time for us than banning or sending warnings. :)

Offline the Frontiersman

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2010, 09:37:02 AM »
I'm new here, but i hope the lot of you do not necessarily excpect me to be on here constantly, do you?

It's going to be a while before I can get used to the site; took me a half of an hour to find the reply sign, lol.

I decided to call myself the frontiersman; i have been to other sites (but i do not intend on disclosing) so I minuely get the gist of how this works.

If i make a storyline, then it will be dedicated to the life of a middle-aged parkour master who gets the urge to sabotage military operations in his home country.

It was a pleasure to talk with you all this day.

Offline Tostificer

• Lord Conqueror Toast
  • Bigger they come, harder they fall
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2010, 09:39:52 AM »
Say, what if you make a new thread in the "Welcome center" so you can introduce yourself?
Bros with Legomaestro since 2010. I think.

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2010, 12:50:01 PM »
welcome to mangaraiders frontiersan. like tosti said please make yourself a topic in the welcome center and introduce yourself http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php?board=4.0

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline ferrentes

• Ancora Imparo - I'm still learning
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2010, 12:20:33 PM »
I just became a member with the intention to visit and post regularly. I'm stuck with one thing, I'm going on a holiday for 3 weeks so I won't be able to post for I while.

Is this a problem?

Rita, My first cosplay

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2010, 12:33:37 PM »
not at all. its not like we'll get after you if you dont post for a while. this is the internet after all. but while your here please introduce yourself in the welcome center!

http://forums.mangaraiders.com/index.php?board=4.0

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF

Offline Hasith

• xYx
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2010, 12:35:09 PM »
I guess not. If you follow the rules. :)

Offline Iceh

• I punch cheap hookers like you for breakfast
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2010, 01:14:48 PM »
Ooh! Well, looking foreward to seeing you.. in the next 3 weeks. P;