March 02, 2024, 03:37:38 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Hello everyone!  (Read 1890 times)

Offline Leo_adritz

• View Profile
Hello everyone!
« on: April 03, 2023, 04:00:42 AM »
Hi everyone,

My name is Akshaat but u can call me Leo. I am 19 years. It's my first time coming to mangaraiders forum after hearing about for sometime. I came to this platform for some specific reasons and hope I can get appropriate help for it from my senpai's.

Some years back I was playing with toys with a specific story in my mind....and now that story has reached a whole new level in my mind. After discovering the world of anime, manga and light novel I got inspired to put it down in a format. Now after all the brainstorming session I got the basic structure for it.
I need help in basically two fronts, first is the world building aspect of it as I am new to this thing I need people who can help me build a world suitable for it.

Second, I come from India where this concepts are still in its cradle stage and due to its academic pressure it becomes difficult to pursue such options. I am not guy who is good in writing novels and don't know how to express well so I am also looking for manga writers who I am willing to pay just for the cover page or a character style development.

I hope I can get some help from my senpai's
Thank you.

Online Suuper-san

• Level 0 Writer
  • Anyone need a wall of text?
    • View Profile
Re: Hello everyone!
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2023, 04:30:29 AM »
welcome to the forum!
we're all learning art and writing here so we can all help each other :D
Art: Illustrations / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other Art | Manga Stories & Projects
Other Stuff: Tutorials / Craft / Cosplay | Feedback & Critique Welcome!

Offline Robin Rain

• Robin Shadow Ryuu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2023, 06:00:11 PM »
Welcome! ^^

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2023, 10:15:16 AM »
Welcome to MangaRaiders Leo!

You don't have to be good yet, as long as you have the passion. Just keep working towards your goal and never become satisfied, and one day you will become the writer you want to be. We'll of course offer help however we can.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF