March 02, 2024, 03:11:07 PM

------------------------------------------

If you have Login Problems Use the Login in Top Menu Bar

------------------------------------------
If you have a problem registering here, Leave a msg at our FB Page >> Here.

Plz Don't use Hotmail to Register. You might not receive Activation mail. Use Other free mail provider like Gmail or Yahoo.

Author Topic: Hello! I'm an aspiring manga artist and would like to meet some new people!  (Read 1926 times)

Offline gilextella

• View Profile
Male, 25 years old.

I love drawing and making up stuff, wether it be dark stories or light hearted ones and I'm currently an aspiring amateur manga artist (like, really amateur).

I'd like to post my manga here but idk if the "promotion" rules would apply, so better to wait a lil' bit.

When it comes to feedback and helping with art stuff, I appreciate honesty above all else so I'll try to help people here to the best of my ability, with all that said, I hope we can all get along and learn more about writing and drawing along the way.

Cheers!

Offline Suuper-san

• Level 0 Writer
  • Anyone need a wall of text?
    • View Profile
welcome to the forum!
as long as you post your images directly on the forum (via "img" tag), then there's no problem posting whatever work you like. it's the posting of links that's more the issue where users have to leave the site to view you work.
looking forward to seeing some of your work!
Art: Illustrations / Fanart / Requests (closed) / Other Art | Manga Stories & Projects
Other Stuff: Tutorials / Craft / Cosplay | Feedback & Critique Welcome!

Offline natsu

• View Profile
Gaha! We're on the same boat then. We have similar tastes, age (im 23) and experience. Looking forward to your manga!

Cheers

Offline Robin Rain

• Robin Shadow Ryuu
    • View Profile
Welcome! ^^

Offline Coryn

• Director of the MR Science Division
  • Global Moderator
  • Secretly a 13 year old girl.
    • View Profile
Welcome to MR!

As Suuper said, totally fine to self promote ss long as it's within reason and taste. We just don't want people posting potentially sketchy links.

Will review stories upon request. My latest arc: http://goo.gl/KYgsfF